1. #1681
    Setup im currently going with, looking to get tier 2 shoulders or recolor from tavarok but no luck on that, need to change the belt since it doesn't go too well with the setup.
    Last edited by morphosys; 2012-07-16 at 09:50 PM.

  2. #1682
    What is the gear you are wearing? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit (though mine will be for hunter and not shammy). Then I just need my gun to go with

  3. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by Linarah View Post
    What is the gear you are wearing? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit (though mine will be for hunter and not shammy). Then I just need my gun to go with
    As a hunter, you'd have to use these shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/item=32517 and these hands http://www.wowhead.com/item=32275 (Shaman T6-lookalike)

    The chest would be this one: 264, ICC10 heroic, T10-shaman lookalike http://www.wowhead.com/item=51840

    The Belt is this one (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46074), and it's shammy-only... so you could use this one, it's similar... http://www.wowhead.com/item=46075
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

  4. #1684
    So, my transmog set for my panda is going to consist of a mix of the Cataclysm armor and Firelands tier. My problem is finding a cool tabard to go with it. Any suggestions from you fine folks? The summer fire tabard is kinda light, and I was thinking the Consortium.

  5. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/transmog/shaman.ele.uld3.jpg[/IMG]
    I think you're doing it wrong.

  6. #1686
    Blademaster caaboose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25


    My new transmog for Boose. I decided to do a Hagara inspired outfit. It’s made from the Ten Storms recolor, The Headdress of the First Shaman, the Tyrant’s Shield and The Cold-Forged Shank.

    Hagara is enhancement, and Boose is elemental, so I just tried to pick a shield and dagger that looked like it fit the theme.

  7. #1687
    Another reminder: To everyone wanting to post an image of their transmogrification set, please crop the image before posting. While pretty background is pretty, what people are wanting to see is your character.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  8. #1688
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,353
    Quote Originally Posted by caaboose View Post
    My new transmog for Boose. I decided to do a Hagara inspired outfit. It’s made from the Ten Storms recolor, The Headdress of the First Shaman, the Tyrant’s Shield and The Cold-Forged Shank.

    Hagara is enhancement, and Boose is elemental, so I just tried to pick a shield and dagger that looked like it fit the theme.
    Hagara is a mage actually. A mage who tried to fool around with an air elemental MUCH stronger than her. "Hagara, one of the first students of arcane magic under the Forsaken, showed surprising potential for one who had started learning so late in life. But in her undisciplined attempts to bind elementals into servitude, she was ensnared and twisted by the Windlord, Al'Akir. Now fiercely loyal to the Twilight's Hammer, Hagara binds others for her elemental masters to torment."
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  9. #1689
    Bloodsail Admiral Vidur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,047

    Tribal witch doctor Shaman x-mog set?

    Hi all,

    I'm wanting to get my Shaman, as the title says, into a 'tribal witch doctor' x-mog set...I wanna keep it really simple but, still have that vibe. I don't play often so, would like it to be easy to farm/obtain...any ideas?


    [Moderator edit]

    Merged this with the existing Transmog sticky to prevent it clogging up the main page or splitting discussion
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-07-21 at 05:30 PM.

    'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

  10. #1690
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    111
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1060
    The shoulder graphic on that screenshot isn't the same as the shoulders listed as part of the set. I think this set is going to be as close to a nice looking tribal set that you're going to find.
    oUF_DHUD - Download - Old School Twin Dragon HUD!
    cTools - Download - Datatext | Chat Filter | Tank/Heal CD Announcer | BuffReminder | ++ More
    Carbide 500R | i5-4670k 3.4ghz | ASUS Z97-A | Gigabyte GTX780 | G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2133mhz | Crucial MX100 256gb | WD 2TB | be quiet! Dark Rock 3 | Antec 620w

  11. #1691
    Bloodsail Admiral Vidur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1060
    The shoulder graphic on that screenshot isn't the same as the shoulders listed as part of the set. I think this set is going to be as close to a nice looking tribal set that you're going to find.
    Gah! I saw that earlier but, thought it was from the 4.2 ZA stuff...thanks so much.

    'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

  12. #1692
    Moderator Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    22,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidur View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm wanting to get my Shaman, as the title says, into a 'tribal witch doctor' x-mog set...I wanna keep it really simple but, still have that vibe. I don't play often so, would like it to be easy to farm/obtain...any ideas?
    The "best" set to aim for is probably the gear out of Zul'Aman/Zul'farrak. The appearance is based on the "old" ZA gear, and it has a decidedly "tribal witch doctor" vibe to it IMO. And they're 5-mans, so they're not that hard to get into. When they were current, it was more likely to see people rushing the final boss, but these days people are more likely in there gearing for LFR or looking for transmog stuff, so LFD should be useful for you.

  13. #1693
    Bloodsail Admiral Vidur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The "best" set to aim for is probably the gear out of Zul'Aman/Zul'farrak. The appearance is based on the "old" ZA gear, and it has a decidedly "tribal witch doctor" vibe to it IMO. And they're 5-mans, so they're not that hard to get into. When they were current, it was more likely to see people rushing the final boss, but these days people are more likely in there gearing for LFR or looking for transmog stuff, so LFD should be useful for you.
    Thanks. I liked the Amani Chain set but, I was looking for a weapon and ZF has a nice simple staff. Thanks!

    'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

  14. #1694

    Transmog Assistance

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alystxz/simple

    Does anyone know of a helm which suits the set above? The helm I am currently using is off in color.

    Thanks

  15. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alystxz/simple

    Does anyone know of a helm which suits the set above? The helm I am currently using is off in color.

    Thanks
    If you're wanting to stick with the same model, I think Cataclysm Headpiece might work. It appears to be lighter in color than what you currently have mogged.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  16. #1696
    I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a set to compliment Sho'ravon, but I can't seem to find anything that really fits and is available to Shaman. Any suggestions?

  17. #1697
    I use mostly t7 with skyshatter shoulders. Looks really awesome
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  18. #1698
    I just went old school with obnoxiously big weapons. Busted out the Gladiator set from LBR.

    Kinda basic but I like it, a shaman in disguise.

    http://imageshack.us/f/444/wowscrnshot072312071749.jpg/

  19. #1699
    Blademaster caaboose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hagara is a mage actually. A mage who tried to fool around with an air elemental MUCH stronger than her. "Hagara, one of the first students of arcane magic under the Forsaken, showed surprising potential for one who had started learning so late in life. But in her undisciplined attempts to bind elementals into servitude, she was ensnared and twisted by the Windlord, Al'Akir. Now fiercely loyal to the Twilight's Hammer, Hagara binds others for her elemental masters to torment."
    Wow, you're absolutely right. I never actually looked that up- I just assumed she was a shaman due to her gear. Well spotted!

  20. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcatron View Post
    I just went old school with obnoxiously big weapons. Busted out the Gladiator set from LBR.

    Kinda basic but I like it, a shaman in disguise.

    http://imageshack.us/f/444/wowscrnshot072312071749.jpg/
    I had to take a second look because for a moment, I thought you were a warrior! xD
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •