Elemental Stats Priority

So that they buffed us and critical chance giving Lava Burst a chance to multistrike.

Does that changes our priority? I would imagine that it looks something like this.

Intellect > Multistrike > Critical > Mastery > Haste > Versa

Can anyone confirm it?

Int>Multi>Crit=Haste>mastery>versa

People are mentioning that mastery is valued over haste because of how much movement this tier has.

So it's closer to

Int > Multi>Crit>Mastery wait yeah. Exactly what you said.

The goal should be Multi strike on every piece of gear. Crit and mastery as the 2nd. and if you have to haste. Avoid vers like the plague.

| Signature by: Elyssia |

Don't haste and crit also benefit our mastery though? Back in beta we were discussing it and it looked like while mastery only benefited molten earth, haste and crit offered benefit to all spells, including molten earth. It would seem that mastery is still below those 2 stats unless the damage scaling in molten earth is really huge.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeo007 View Post
    Don't haste and crit also benefit our mastery though? Back in beta we were discussing it and it looked like while mastery only benefited molten earth, haste and crit offered benefit to all spells, including molten earth. It would seem that mastery is still below those 2 stats unless the damage scaling in molten earth is really huge.
    Mastery still is worth more than haste. Because mastery has more value on movement fights. I agree that multi/Crit are worth more than mastery though.

From my understanding of it, we can't get enough Haste for it to really matter at this point.

It'll be interesting to see how stat weights change as we get further into the expansion, though I'm sure our new Mastery will remain pretty important for movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayra View Post
    Mastery still is worth more than haste. Because mastery has more value on movement fights. I agree that multi/Crit are worth more than mastery though.
    kinda no?

https://twitter.com/Binkenstein/stat...22173636268032

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    Pure single target patchwerk is different than actual fights. To each their own though. You want to do Multi > Crit=haste more power to you.