Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41

  2. #42
    Frost witch all the way.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

  3. #43
    The Lightbringer vian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Random
    Posts
    3,017
    t2.5 - Oh I remember those good old days when you oneshot people with elemental mastery + nature swiftness.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

  4. #44
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    12,434
    Without a doubt going for T2 -- probably forever unless I wanna refarm Sunwell for off-pieces again (ugh).

    I also really hope it works with weapons so I can keep looking at how awesome Val'Anyr is.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Without a doubt going for T2 -- probably forever unless I wanna refarm Sunwell for off-pieces again (ugh).

    I also really hope it works with weapons so I can keep looking at how awesome Val'Anyr is.
    it's been confirmed to be used with weapons, they just have to match the type you are currently wearing (ie, 1h mace to 1h mace) enjoy sporting that awesome legendary

  6. #46
    Tier 1 or tier 5 all the way.

  7. #47
    Fist of the deity would be cool for enha shaman.

  8. #48
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    12,434
    Quote Originally Posted by vilevoodoo View Post
    it's been confirmed to be used with weapons, they just have to match the type you are currently wearing (ie, 1h mace to 1h mace) enjoy sporting that awesome legendary
    Yeah I just read that after I posted it.

    Who's excited because I have a mace already? This guy.

  9. #49
    for me that will be ,string and heels

  10. #50
    Moderator Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    20,846
    Quote Originally Posted by vilevoodoo View Post
    it's been confirmed to be used with weapons, they just have to match the type you are currently wearing (ie, 1h mace to 1h mace) enjoy sporting that awesome legendary
    I am totally replacing my Dragonwrath with this, if I get a chance.

    Can't stand Dragonwrath's model. Silliest Legendary skin since Atiesh.

  11. #51
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    12,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I am totally replacing my Dragonwrath with this, if I get a chance.

    Can't stand Dragonwrath's model. Silliest Legendary skin since Atiesh.
    Dude.. that Frost Scythe would look awesome with T10 (T6 would work with it well, too).

  12. #52
    I have a lovely pair of short shorts that Ive been saving for some time.. hopefully I can find a nice top to go with them
    Resto Shaman - Retired
    Currently playing SW:ToR

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Assuming I'll still play when 4.3 releases, t7 shaman most likely, or possibly tier 1/2 shaman.
    lol typed in t7 shaman on google images and your pedobear showed up xD

  14. #54
    Moderator Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    20,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Dude.. that Frost Scythe would look awesome with T10 (T6 would work with it well, too).
    No idea what armor I'll end up wearing. T10 is good, but I may try to go for something a bit more minimalistic.

    I'd also have to go re-farm my T10, since I keep vendoring tier sets because my bank is full of other stuff.

  15. #55
    Bloodsail Admiral Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lian Yu
    Posts
    1,043
    I just wish I could use my Sulfuras legendary in place of my 1h weapons. I feel silly using the Heroic Eye of Purification.

  16. #56
    I wanted to go with the tier 6 look.

    However, if they require you to own the armor first that's going to be annoying.. going to have to go farm all that stuff again. On the other hand, I'm sure I won't be the only one.

    They ought to add something like if you have the achievements for said raid instance, you can purchase the old tier gear again.

  17. #57
    Dreadlord shimargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Fist of the deity would be cool for enha shaman.
    ^THIS!!
    no more skirts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    FFVII is the NIRVANA of the RPGs, i mean the band of course. WAAAAY TOO OVERRATED. waay too.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrion View Post
    They ought to add something like if you have the achievements for said raid instance, you can purchase the old tier gear again.
    Lets hope not.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    I will use these all the way if you can change weapons.
    Phoenix claws are far better in my opinion.

  20. #60
    Merciless Gladiator <3 My favorite shaman set ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •