t8 or t4, loved those sets.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I'll switch between this and t5. Will probably stick with t6 once I get legendary staff.

T8 still looks amazing, the chains, the asteroids/boulders really look awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to transmorg to look like Warrior T3 set,but I just cant

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Title.

Assuming what Tom Chilton said is true, what tier/armor set/whatever are you going to copy? (Talking about the transmogrifer).
    T10 - there is no other (aside from perhaps T6).

15+ Year Old Account
    Tier 2, shield from Vael, not sure of weapons yet, perhaps mace from nef (lvl 60 one)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

My enhance set is going to be a 'brewmaster set' with non-set mail from Naxx, t10 kilt and double tankard of terror.
    As for my resto set, I'm still looking for decent head and shield, if anyone got any good ideas for a those matching t10 25man non-heroic colours, I'd appreciete input

Deleted
    I'm going to wear tier 6 with the healer shield from HC hodir. I'm still not sure what weapon I will use.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demus View Post
    I so much HATE you for still having Vengeful-set lying around ((

But sadly, AFAIK you cannot Transmog a Main-Hand caster-weapon to look like a One-Handed weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    But sadly, AFAIK you cannot Transmog a Main-Hand caster-weapon to look like a One-Handed weapon
    It's a fuzzy issue. The goal is to be unable to have a main hand model in off hand. Onehand models should have no problems with being implanted on any slot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I think it will work that way. You just won't be allowed to mog a main-/off-hander graphic onto an one-hander.

GOnna be rocking t12 hopefully. Love the looks of the set too much

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I think it will work that way. You just won't be allowed to mog a main-/off-hander graphic onto an one-hander.
    Yep. Blizz can then go into more detail and allow caster mainhands (who are mainhands not because of model problems, but because of stats) to be transmoged anywhere.
    (caster fist from naxx excluded)

10+ Year Old Account
    and claw+fist of molten fury, once i do get a change to DW fists again, until then ill keep using my Gatecrashers which work with the season 2 set.
    Like so many naturally i will set something up with my Heroic sanctified set.
    Last edited by Psilo.; 2011-08-25 at 10:57 AM.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

Already got Full T6 in bank, so im going to wear that.
    Only im not sure about what shield to pick, only got shield from last boss moun hyjal.

Thinking of getting the red shield from the 2nd boss in BWL, anyone else got any suggestions for shield?

Deleted
    Ulduar gear for my shaman

Now they don't remake the dungeons but they are letting us farm the places to get the gear back. lol. I like the option tho
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

T2 or maybe the Outlands dungeon equivalent (whichever I acquire all of first). I already have a few pieces ready and waiting.

Deleted
    I will stay in T12 armor. The heroic version looks really really nice in my opinion. The only thing I will change are the weapons. Once I get ahold of a heroic Gatecrasher I will change it to its non heroic appearance as it goes much better with the rest of my armor.