I dont dislike the flashy stuff that much. It's just that after you've started raiding mc and onwards, it just got flashier and it is something they are intend on keeping up.
    If every set is some molten piece of rock, lightnings flashing and stuff it just loses its "ooomph" feeling.

That's why it is awesome that we're now possible to mog pretty much everything.
    what's even better is that 98% are prolly moging the popular tier sets, namely t2,5,6,8,10 and 12, so transing into something halfway realistic and not so aloof, makes it all the more unique and cool when you go through all that item-model searching and end up with a design which probably no one else ingame has.

And i guess the best feeling ever will be when you get a set together out of random parts and people go all "oO dude awsum where can i get that?"
    Though that can be tiresome as well .
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    I dont dislike the flashy stuff that much. It's just that after you've started raiding mc and onwards, it just got flashier and it is something they are intend on keeping up.
    If every set is some molten piece of rock, lightnings flashing and stuff it just loses its "ooomph" feeling.

That's why it is awesome that we're now possible to mog pretty much everything.
    what's even better is that 98% are prolly moging the popular tier sets, namely t2,5,6,8,10 and 12, so transing into something halfway realistic and not so aloof, makes it all the more unique and cool when you go through all that item-model searching and end up with a design which probably no one else ingame has.

And i guess the best feeling ever will be when you get a set together out of random parts and people go all "oO dude awsum where can i get that?"
    Though that can be tiresome as well .
    Yeah I know what you mean, if everything is supposed to look badass, then badass kinda de-vaulates :P ... I'm always going for "the arche-type" for my class, ie the wise, humble, laid-back, tribal'esque shaman, or the black plate Death Knight etc. (Sunwalker is a BITCH!)... But I'm really having issues with the weapons, due to the lack of staffs and sp fist weapons... And sp axes... Urgh...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well first off I would have to see what our T13 looks like, because so far the T13 *note this is my opinion, not talking for the whole community* is looking rather well. If we do somehow get shafted, I have full T6 (belt and boots from BT, not the non-matching actual T6 from Sunwell), and depending on what I have by 4.3, the Felpuppy-on-a-stick staff or the Dagger+Shield all from Illidan. That and I also have full T5 if too many people are running around in T6.
    Make a level 1 human on the US server Moonguard and run over to the Goldshire Inn. Once there prepare to be blown away by a series of WTFBBQ's and complete and total spacial mindfuck. Do. It. Now.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    He's right. I should go comment my mother face.

I'm going for a picked out my own clothes when I was 5 look. I don't know what pieces I'll use yet but rest assured I will look like a clown.

Is it only armor and weapons we can reforg? Can we do shields? NFI what tier I like.. I ALMOST love all of them for shaman. However.. my shield *HAS* to be the dragonheart flameshield, from good ol nightbane. *sigh* memories!

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Is it only armor and weapons we can reforg? Can we do shields? NFI what tier I like.. I ALMOST love all of them for shaman. However.. my shield *HAS* to be the dragonheart flameshield, from good ol nightbane. *sigh* memories!
    You can do shields aswell.

So regarding what I said earlier in this topic about how T13 shaman set would look... Yeah, sorry guys.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    So regarding what I said earlier in this topic about how T13 shaman set would look... Yeah, sorry guys.
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look ridiculously huge on male Orcs.

Tier 7 gear/ 2x Netherbane.

Although I do like the look of T13.

aijaa.com/v.php?i=002738692601.jpg

So much jellies!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look ridiculously huge on male Orcs.
    Well actually, for me, it's not the size of the shoulder pads that is off-putting. It's the whole... hmm... "walking dirt fossil" design, I guess. Ah well, either it'll grow on me or I'll mog it into something else. (T6 maybe) /shrug
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

The Insane
    Regarding t13, I feel I should leave my post regarding it here aswell: you guys should *really* learn what a shaman is. A real shaman is clad in leather, hides and bones of various totemic animals or ancestors. They throw bones, and read them, they carve totems and other sacred things out of bone. Seriously, this and tier 10 is the most shamanistic set of all time."

.... Though I do not like the hat.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look FREAKING AWESOME huge on male Orcs.
    Fix't for ya :3

The only thing that makes me sad about T13:

I'm probably not going to be raiding enough to get my hands on it. :c

T 13 sorry transmog but maybe you'll be useful for one of my lvling alts.

Quote Originally Posted by PhattWobblez View Post
    T 13 sorry transmog but maybe you'll be useful for one of my lvling alts.
    im probably going to transmog my gear untill I have full (or almost full) t13, I think a mix of t12 and t13 will look kinda....well, ye...

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Have t5 and t6 ready to go.
    Will be farming for t8 and t10 as they both look ace - unfortunately didn't keep any of the t10 I got, and my shaman was an alt prior to ICC so didn't get t8.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

I've gone online just now and have seen t13 and personally i think it's pretty good.
    I'm going even so far as to say it is the best tier 13 set yet, or at the very least tied with druids.

It is original and not the ever-same elemental thing.
    And those huge wolf skulls are freaking awesome! (though the helmet would've looked better as something like embrace of the lykan)
    Have to wait for when it appears in wow-head data bases, but i think the shoulders would definately be in one of my mog-sets (un-moged ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

If I was playing a Shaman (and more important, if I was still playing) I would definately pick the new tier set.

said it in the other thread but ill say it again, great looking set and will most likely wear it when i have obtained all the pieces. Really want a recolor though, I completely dislike the yellow on shammys and hope theres a better coloring of it hopefully more green, or blue.

Tier 8 all the way