I'm going for a picked out my own clothes when I was 5 look. I don't know what pieces I'll use yet but rest assured I will look like a clown.

Is it only armor and weapons we can reforg? Can we do shields? NFI what tier I like.. I ALMOST love all of them for shaman. However.. my shield *HAS* to be the dragonheart flameshield, from good ol nightbane. *sigh* memories!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Is it only armor and weapons we can reforg? Can we do shields? NFI what tier I like.. I ALMOST love all of them for shaman. However.. my shield *HAS* to be the dragonheart flameshield, from good ol nightbane. *sigh* memories!
    You can do shields aswell.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    So regarding what I said earlier in this topic about how T13 shaman set would look... Yeah, sorry guys.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    So regarding what I said earlier in this topic about how T13 shaman set would look... Yeah, sorry guys.
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look ridiculously huge on male Orcs.

Tier 7 gear/ 2x Netherbane.

Although I do like the look of T13.

Deleted
    aijaa.com/v.php?i=002738692601.jpg

So much jellies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look ridiculously huge on male Orcs.
    Well actually, for me, it's not the size of the shoulder pads that is off-putting. It's the whole... hmm... "walking dirt fossil" design, I guess. Ah well, either it'll grow on me or I'll mog it into something else. (T6 maybe) /shrug
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Regarding t13, I feel I should leave my post regarding it here aswell: you guys should *really* learn what a shaman is. A real shaman is clad in leather, hides and bones of various totemic animals or ancestors. They throw bones, and read them, they carve totems and other sacred things out of bone. Seriously, this and tier 10 is the most shamanistic set of all time."

.... Though I do not like the hat.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Shrug* I like it, it's got the Sibirian shaman vibe again like T10. Remember that all shoulderpads look FREAKING AWESOME huge on male Orcs.
    Fix't for ya :3

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The only thing that makes me sad about T13:

I'm probably not going to be raiding enough to get my hands on it. :c

T 13 sorry transmog but maybe you'll be useful for one of my lvling alts.

Quote Originally Posted by PhattWobblez View Post
    T 13 sorry transmog but maybe you'll be useful for one of my lvling alts.
    im probably going to transmog my gear untill I have full (or almost full) t13, I think a mix of t12 and t13 will look kinda....well, ye...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Have t5 and t6 ready to go.
    Will be farming for t8 and t10 as they both look ace - unfortunately didn't keep any of the t10 I got, and my shaman was an alt prior to ICC so didn't get t8.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I've gone online just now and have seen t13 and personally i think it's pretty good.
    I'm going even so far as to say it is the best tier 13 set yet, or at the very least tied with druids.

It is original and not the ever-same elemental thing.
    And those huge wolf skulls are freaking awesome! (though the helmet would've looked better as something like embrace of the lykan)
    Have to wait for when it appears in wow-head data bases, but i think the shoulders would definately be in one of my mog-sets (un-moged ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    If I was playing a Shaman (and more important, if I was still playing) I would definately pick the new tier set.

said it in the other thread but ill say it again, great looking set and will most likely wear it when i have obtained all the pieces. Really want a recolor though, I completely dislike the yellow on shammys and hope theres a better coloring of it hopefully more green, or blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 8 all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Regarding t13, I feel I should leave my post regarding it here aswell: you guys should *really* learn what a shaman is. A real shaman is clad in leather, hides and bones of various totemic animals or ancestors. They throw bones, and read them, they carve totems and other sacred things out of bone. Seriously, this and tier 10 is the most shamanistic set of all time."
    the thing is... several things are different in wow from what they are commonly accepted to be elsewhere. wow's shamans are tribal fighters, i don't deny that fact. yet, they first and foremost draw their powers from the elements. a lot of this expansion's content is about the elements.

with this much bones sticking out, it would have been perfect for WotLK or even burning crusade.
    in cataclysm it's completely out of place.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

I'm gonna use the Tier 13 I think. I really like that new set. However, if I had to pick a set, it would be the Sanctified Frostwitch stuff. That gear is really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    the thing is... several things are different in wow from what they are commonly accepted to be elsewhere. wow's shamans are tribal fighters, i don't deny that fact. yet, they first and foremost draw their powers from the elements. a lot of this expansion's content is about the elements.

with this much bones sticking out, it would have been perfect for WotLK or even burning crusade.
    in cataclysm it's completely out of place.
    Was bwl about lightning? Was naxxramas about fire? Was karazhan about wind? Was ssc/the eye about molten earth (and it is called cataclysm to boot, why isn't it in the cataclysm x-pack?)? Was black temple about thunder? Was ulduar about molten earth?

Believe it or not, blizzard has rarely cared for the elements in conjunction with content.
    Just because we now have a earth/fire expansion, every set has to look like that? I dont think so.

And shamans were not focused on elements until you started raiding. Look at all the pre-raid gear it clearly suggests primal/spiritual stuff.
    Blizz started the trend of focusing on elements and kept it up because they were afraid people wouldn't like going back to the less flashy, primal stuff.

My guess is they made tier10 like that to have the tribal feeling but also a little elementalistic (is that a word? ) to appease to the "flash-junkies".
    Tier 10 was overall a sucess as most liked it and now they've gone and made another primal one.

Honestly i think it is annoying that so many people bitch about the set.

Look at warriors for example. Totally unimaginative. Just slap deathwing on the armor... What has deathwing with warriors in common? Isn't it a hunter tradition to wear what they loot? (Tier 13 - Deathwing Stalker, ta-daaaa )
    The set looks okay considering how silly the idea of it is, but still.

Or look at druids. Yes their tier 13 looks really cool (one of the best druid tiers so far i think).
    But honestly, their sets are 90% some plants or something.
    I think blizz tried to give this set some balance vibe through adding mushrooms (which moonkins use after all), but i just realized that now and think many wont recognise that ever because it is just not that obvious. Their tier 11 was designed around feral also.

Now we get more focus on the enhancement theme and less on the elemental one and everyone goes "waaaaaah waaaaah where are my shiny flames and lightning?"

Overall i think they try to brouden the perspective for many classes atm (such as including old god theme for warlocks (though i think wl t13 looks unimpressive) to not have design narrowed down that much and i think you should be grateful for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.