Nefarian does drop the old T2 heads already Seriss. You should notice when killing him in BWL

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I'm thinking something like the below, aiming for a "fiery tribal" look. T12 normal with old (red) lvl70 ZA shoulders+helm. [...]

You are a Troll and have amazing Troll head and Troll shoulder pieces that are now unaquirable to everyone else. I would forever build future sets around them if I were you! Maybe with the enhance mail pieces that drop in ZA/ZG Heroics now since they are the same red/banded style.
    Last edited by Futhark; 2011-10-07 at 12:34 PM.

i play enhancement, and i would go for the t5 set look, except for head, for which i would use "crown of destruction"

A good dagger model for resto/ele to match t13: http://www.wowhead.com/item=19347#modelviewer

Quote Originally Posted by Angifuhz View Post
    Until I'm able to re-aquire some of the pieces, I'll be using the blue/frosty Frost Witch set. This is what I'm working toward, though (Note: the pants aren't displayed correctly in the model viewer):
    brb farming Najentus. WHY IS RISING TIDE SO FUCKING AWESOME LOOKING

I suppose there are no boots that look similar to that for Alliance though, huh?

I think I'm going to have to go with T8 shoulders, T5 chest, Moltenfeather legs and the rest T12. I loooooove T8 shoulders.
    || Yuuzu - 85 Draenei Enh Shaman || Soulu - 85 Worgen Arms Warrior ||
    || Revii - 85 Draenei Blood DK || Convivia of <Bacchanalia> of Durotan US ||

The river flows outside of town/ Away from dirt, away from crowds/
    And if I could follow it to the sea/ I'd wash the sweat right off of me/
    So break my legs and weigh me down/ Throw me in, but I won't drown/
    I'll float away, go down the stream/ The river leads outside this city.

Million Dead - Carthagio Est Delenda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You are a Troll and have amazing Troll head and Troll shoulder pieces that are now unaquirable to everyone else. I would forever build future sets around them if I were you! Maybe with the enhance mail pieces that drop in ZA/ZG Heroics now since they are the same red/banded style.
    Nah, only the helm is unavailable, you can get the whole set from the JP vendors in Shatt.

And the sad thing is that despite my many runs in ZA before its removal as a raid I have never ever seen the helm drop for my shammy. *Raaaaage*

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what my shaman is going to look like

<Mod Edit: Let's not fill the entire page plz.>
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-10-09 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    This is how I plan to have my shaman look like. Simple armor, themed around being a Dragonsworn for the Bronze Dragonflight
    Only thing I don't have yet is the shield.

i.imgur.com/s8l29.jpg

Too bad I can't post links or images yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Here's what my shaman is going to look like

<Mod Edit: Let's not fill the entire page plz.>
    Sorry, it doesn't seem that big to me compared to other people's pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Sorry, it doesn't seem that big to me compared to other people's pictures.
    Syronius reduced the image size, if you didn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Syronius reduced the image size, if you didn't know.
    Sorry, it didn't look big when I posted it, it looked just the same as it does now, my bad though

wowhead.com/profile=33304248

I don't have the icy blue sanctified t10 pieces yet, but I do have the regular brown ones, which don't look too bad. Hopefully I can upgrade them before 4.3. Also, any suggestions on a cloak would be great!
    Last edited by thepowrofcheese; 2011-10-10 at 03:20 AM.

Deleted
    Kept my T10.264 from way back then, and will probably get a farming run going to Sindragosa, to see if I can pick up the shield again. That + the pizza slicer (new SP axe dropping in the new 5-mans) will suit me just fine.

Thinking about going with the old Hateful Glad set. It has a nice "Screw you, I'm a serious battle caster, I'm not going to the front lines wearing stupid glowy crystal crap, poorly stitched together bits of hides and bones of god knows what like I'm from some civilization that hasn't even moved beyond the stone age." look.
    Last edited by mrsake; 2011-10-10 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
    So many choices....
    I think i will go with the Reg T12 or Heroic T12 if i can get the last few pieces needed for it.
    I do, however, love my Frost sanct T10 set and the Wrath PVP set's color scheme is crazy enough to work lol
    What leggings do you use for cyclone? been trying to find good leggings which fits with cyclone but yet no success.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-10-10 at 11:56 PM.

TIER 2.5 when in Enhance form

If i was a shaman... id go for Pride and Greed to transmorg to or just 2 plain old knuckles... who doesn't want just punch the crap out of someone.

Deleted
    wowhead.com/compare?items=45164:45227:45524:45109:45467:45504:45249:67602:67602:71228

T8 hunter look-a-like for my female orc enhancement.

I'm gonna be boring and pick T5 for enhancement. For elemental I'll have the S1 variant of T4, which happens to lack robes. I'd really prefer to have a robe for elemental. I've been browsing around for leg slot robes that blend in well with S1, but not much luck so far.

This is what I will look like with the gear I currently have. Imagine me 30% larger due to the Vrykul drinking helm:

And this is what it would look like with if the Vrykul Drinking Helm didn't hide beards:

WHY DOES IT DO THAT?!?!? qq