My female draenei is going to rock a full set of Lord's gear. Yes, this Lord's gear. No clue what I'll be rocking for weapons, but who's going to be looking at her weapons?

to SpaceCadet
    which axes are those on the cyclone set? i think im gonna use t4, and BLADEFIST as main fist weapon

I'm diggin the addition of that helm to tier 1. Meshes quite well. Kudos!

I have a quick question, I'm going for a kind of a blue lightning/frost look, and i'm kind of stuck without some boots. I saw the retrospective and was wondering which boots the model is wearing for Tier 10.5 (10H/25) the blue one.

Mix of T10.5, with the blue version of t8 shoulders from Ulduar, the mace from ToC 5H (adelar or something like that) and the blue shie
    ld from malygos

Probably T8.

Loooooved T8 on male trolls.

Tier 5 all the way, Cataclysm set is epic, just gotta farm those fist weaps(Fist and Claw of Molten Fury) that match with it(the ones from the Caverns of Time raid)!!!!! Oh why do they never drop....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    To add to your frustration, I'd like to point out that, as history has shown us, there often is not a pair of fist weapons in every tier that you can comfortably transmogrify into the Fist and Claw of Molten Fury. I dearly wish they would remove the specifics of transmogrifying weapons. I mean, a bow, crossbow, or gun can be transmogrified into either of the aforementioned ranged weapons, why can't we have the same thing across the board? Any 1H into any other 1H, any 2H into any other 2H, so on and so forth (but it'd be best if, say, a 2H axe weren't allowed to be transmogrified into a staff - that'd be a tad silly what with all those Titan's Grips).
    I got to agree to that. If you plan to keep the diversity between weapons you should keep the same rules for ranged as well. If not, then melee weapons should have been allowed to be transmogrified into other weapon types. It's wierd, but that's blizzard's logic.

As for me, on topic. I will be rolling full tier6 with a suiting pair of shoes and belt. Mostly because I already have the set, and secondly because I'm elemental, which makes the badassness of tier5+claw/fist dual wield less badass - plus I find the Wrathful shield to be quite suiting to tier6, and I love the shoulderpads ofc XD - Alternatively If I played enhancement I would consider farming the hunter-tier8 look alike mail nonset that drops from 10man ulduar, but since I don't I just cba :P I could just go with full brutal set as well since it's pretty good looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, a bow, crossbow, or gun can be transmogrified into either of the aforementioned ranged weapons, why can't we have the same thing across the board?
    It may seem strange, but I think I understand why Blizzard has done so. Bows and guns have a much narrower pool of players that can wield them, and thusly a smaller variety of said weapons to go along with it. It's like you have a bunch of weapons stacked in one room, but with the bow/gun in another room; it may as well be its own category (which it kinda is since they're "ranged" weaps). Plus, can you believe how loud guns are? >_<

Anyway, I hope my lousy attempt at trying to explain Blizzard's stance on it made some sense.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I know why you can transmogrify said ranged weapons into another type of ranged weapons. You don't have to explain that to me. I just want to know why we can't have the same thing for other weapons - again, within bounds, of course. No 2H sword to staff, for example.
    Hm, I must've gone about it the wrong way then...

Bows and guns... ok. I think in an ideal scenario, Blizzard would prefer to not have those two types be interchangeable, but feel an exception is needed because again, there are much fewer bow/gun weapons than their MH/OH slot counterparts. So going in that vein, players that could wield them (mainly hunters) would feel somewhat put out and Blizzard is trying to head that off.

Am I getting warmer?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I know why you can transmogrify said ranged weapons into another type of ranged weapons. You don't have to explain that to me. I just want to know why we can't have the same thing for other weapons - again, within bounds, of course. No 2H sword to staff, for example.
    My guess is blizz got lazy... It would be easier for them to just allow it across the board without bounds, but then u'll see ppl turning staffs into polearm and stuffs... to do this with bounds requires a lot of code writing... to not allow certain weapon type to be transmog into another, they have to first consider what is and is not appropriate.. and there will be a lot of QQ.. for example, if all 2H are interchangable excpet for staffs, then the casters that uses staffs gets left out, or all 1H are interchangable except for fist weapons... Then they have to consider it being role appropriate, like dagger and swords .... i dont think they like to see warriores tanking with a dagger.... Also... some class cant use certain weapon... hunter can use 2h mace, pallies cant use daggers ect...its gonna be a long process to decided on the rules, and then wait for feedback... transmog wont be going live for a few more years...

they did mention that they will adjust the rules in the future... maybe weapons can be crossed one day.. but for now, i rather have it the way it is than wait another year for them to decide on rules.
    Last edited by Youko; 2011-10-12 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youko View Post
    My guess is blizz got lazy... It would be easier for them to just allow it across the board without bounds, but then u'll see ppl turning staffs into polearm and stuffs
    Worst example, considering how similar some polearms and staffs look^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor View Post

i still need the belt off the tk trash because the one i have now is from the look alike set. But thats such a pain.
    and the staff is from the black morass CoT instance back in bc.
    Not sure if it's the one you meant by lookalike set , but i found today that the naruu vendor in shat sells a belt that's identical to the one from tempest keep

I'm missing the boots myself, wich I thought only came for LWs but was happy to find Lurker drops them aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc7104c19b7e; 2011-10-12 at 01:22 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm going with this http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...13;75017:2+0:0 Simple and shamanistic... Though I'm having issues with the belt and shoes.... And I personally find it a tad underwhelming... So yeah, all in all - I can't decide QQ

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 01:24 PM ----------

To add to your frustration, I'd like to point out that, as history has shown us, there often is not a pair of fist weapons in every tier that you can comfortably transmogrify into the Fist and Claw of Molten Fury. I dearly wish they would remove the specifics of transmogrifying weapons. I mean, a bow, crossbow, or gun can be transmogrified into either of the aforementioned ranged weapons, why can't we have the same thing across the board? Any 1H into any other 1H, any 2H into any other 2H, so on and so forth (but it'd be best if, say, a 2H axe weren't allowed to be transmogrified into a staff - that'd be a tad silly what with all those Titan's Grips).
    There are fists weapons from the new 4.3 instances. So far, it seems there is everything.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Simply the best!

Will be using T6 for my elemental gear, with the dagger from heroic Magister Terrace and Bulwark from Illidan:

Deleted
    just out of interest, can you transmog cloth gear to mail? i was thinking of using primal mooncloth robe & shoulders, with the whitemend helm. looks pretty cool on a shammy imo. if not, my priest will be using them instead & i`ll stick to my 5/8 skyshatter gear

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    just out of interest, can you transmog cloth gear to mail? i was thinking of using primal mooncloth robe & shoulders, with the whitemend helm. looks pretty cool on a shammy imo. if not, my priest will be using them instead & i`ll stick to my 5/8 skyshatter gear
    No, no you cannot.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Simply the best!

Will be using T6 for my elemental gear, with the dagger from heroic Magister Terrace and Bulwark from Illidan:
    You and everyone else, sorry it's just so... Generic and uncreative.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

My guess is that 70-80% of shamans will take t5 or t6. And 100% of those enhancers taking t5 will take the hyjal fists.

Kinda depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    My guess is that 70-80% of shamans will take t5 or t6. And 100% of those enhancers taking t5 will take the hyjal fists.

Kinda depressing.
    I'm surprised at there not being a huge influx of T2 shammy pictures.