Deleted
    Probably because they dont want Warriors running around looking like a Mage and vice versa.

Altough i also had one or two moments where i would have liked to use a Mail item with my Death Knight I still think its a good idea.

Deleted
    Becuase Mages/Priest/Warlocks only can wear Cloth. So they cant obtain leather or other armor types. And ofc the fact that you will have Warriors running in cloth gear. They said, that you should still beable to indentify the class by the Armor its wearing.

It would be cool if you had the option to take like one or two items of your total transmog, which are outside your abilities.
    Cloth would be able to transmog one leather item, leather to be able to take either one clot or mail item, mail be able to take one leather or plate item and plate be able to take one mail item.

And remove restrictions on weapons (except you cannot transmog 1h on 2h (or melee on range) and vice versa). Damn I would've liked to swing swords sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    And remove restrictions on weapons (except you cannot transmog 1h on 2h (or melee on range) and vice versa). Damn I would've liked to swing swords sometimes.
    I hate that I spend alot of time farming a weapon, then when I get the weapon I realize I won't be able to use it since I get a new weapon of another type. So ridiculous -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I hate that I spend alot of time farming a weapon, then when I get the weapon I realize I won't be able to use it since I get a new weapon of another type. So ridiculous -.-
    Totally. Esp. enh and fist weapons is totally bullshit. You have yourself a nice pair of matching fist weapons ready to mog, and can be glad if you have even one fist of acceptable stats to wear, let alone two.

And they could allow for legendaries to be mogged into another weapon. I mean I understand they dont want people to be running around with legendaries for years to come, but at least allow those who have up to date legendaries to mog them to match their respective sets.

Kinda ridiculous for all casters to have to search for a set matching dragonwarth, or rogues having matching sets for their daggers.

What's even better is that hunters can mog a bow into a gun (two weapons working completely different), while melee weapons cannot be mogged into different types, where you simply switch what kind of shaped metal on a stick you're wacking your target with.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2012-05-31 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Im going to be rocking t4, it matches our watery healing animations

Deleted
    It would be cool if you had the option to take like one or two items of your total transmog, which are outside your abilities.
    Cloth would be able to transmog one leather item, leather to be able to take either one clot or mail item, mail be able to take one leather or plate item and plate be able to take one mail item.

Totally agree on this one. I think we should be able to transmog any 1H weapon into another 1H even if it's not the same type. I would love for my combat rogue to be able to use the zul'gurub set of daggers ^^ Or for my war to use the 2H sword from old Zul'gurub instead of the axe I'm currently using.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    Im going to be rocking t4, it matches our watery healing animations
    I'm considering it too, it's one of the "simplest" set we have, and yeah it suits a restauration shaman very well

What's even better is that hunters can mog a bow into a gun (two weapons working completely different), while melee weapons cannot be mogged into different types, where you simply switch what kind of shaped metal on a stick you're wacking your target with.
    This, this is were I got the idea from. It's ridiculous, I really don't understand what they were thinking, giving hunters the ability to transmog guns to bows -.-*

Looking for a blue mace that can be paired with Iced layer barrier, anyone have any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Looking for a blue mace that can be paired with Iced layer barrier, anyone have any ideas?
    Since it's probably going to be preferred to be a spell mace (main hand weapon), I'd go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=46035#. or any of its variants. The other Ulduar spell mace model is http://www.wowhead.com/item=45876#.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I posted my original idea in the main transmog thread, but made some adjustments (mostly because I saw someone else running around with my planned helm in Stormwind, and I can't get anyone to run T11 anyway):

Just got Pauldrons of Surging Mana and I'm wondering if anyone knows a chest/legs/hands that might fit with these shoulders?

Thanks
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    I posted my original idea in the main transmog thread, but made some adjustments (mostly because I saw someone else running around with my planned helm in Stormwind, and I can't get anyone to run T11 anyway):
    Chest doesn't match (wrong kind of material), but otherwise I like it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Chest doesn't match (wrong kind of material), but otherwise I like it.
    Any suggestions to replace it? I want something feminine and cute so T11 is out, but a lot of the mail chest options are like...lime green. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Any suggestions to replace it? I want something feminine and cute so T11 is out, but a lot of the mail chest options are like...lime green. xD
    Perhaps the t10 chest to match the shoulders? that shows a bit of cleavage iirc

---------- Post added 2012-06-13 at 03:57 PM ----------

Might as well post my current set on my Shaman here too.
    I still haven't completed the set on the last page *sob* No luck with drops from bosses at all atm.
    So I'm using this in the meantime

Although I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/item=77196 at the moment because nobody wants to go firelands.
    Perhaps to counter my horrible luck with boss drops on the other set, I got really lucky with the engraved mail pieces for this one - the chest, legs, belt and boots dropped in about 3 UBRS/LBRS clears.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Perhaps the t10 chest to match the shoulders? that shows a bit of cleavage iirc

---------- Post added 2012-06-13 at 03:57 PM ----------

Might as well post my current set on my Shaman here too.
    I still haven't completed the set on the last page *sob* No luck with drops from bosses at all atm.
    So I'm using this in the meantime

Although I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/item=77196 at the moment because nobody wants to go firelands.
    Perhaps to counter my horrible luck with boss drops on the other set, I got really lucky with the engraved mail pieces for this one - the chest, legs, belt and boots dropped in about 3 UBRS/LBRS clears.
    It's gorgeous! I use a similar set for my Worgen hunter actually, with Prized Beastmaster Mantle (flame colored PvP heirloom) shoulders and the Sunfury Bow.
    As for matching, the T10 chest is too dark towards the bottom sadly. It looks really awkward with the T11 Skirt. Shame too, because I love the necklace :O So far I think the best personal match is the Soldier's Armor, with the Soldier's Girdle to tie in the two sets a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    It's gorgeous! I use a similar set for my Worgen hunter actually, with Prized Beastmaster Mantle (flame colored PvP heirloom) shoulders and the Sunfury Bow.
    Sounds good! I do like the fiery looking sets

As for matching, the T10 chest is too dark towards the bottom sadly. It looks really awkward with the T11 Skirt. Shame too, because I love the necklace :O So far I think the best personal match is the Soldier's Armor, with the Soldier's Girdle to tie in the two sets a bit more.
    Ah bugger, that's a shame . I do like the t10 chest model.
    I like what you've done anyway. You definitely went the right route of picking a simpler looking chest and belt. Anything more detailed/patterned I think would be a bit overwhelming.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

This is my set probably alot different than a "normal shaman" set

Dosen't feel right with those weapon, will get the addon mog it and find myself some black/white axes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Dosen't feel right with those weapon, will get the addon mog it and find myself some black/white axes
    It's quite rare (since it's a drop from a rare boss in LBRS), but Demonfork might be worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's quite rare (since it's a drop from a rare boss in LBRS), but Demonfork might be worth checking out.
    Ah cheers will look into that, to bad it's a rare boss