Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Ayup. It's one of the new drops in Scholomance.

Edit: Here you go.
    Thanks Lokann

Would you happen to know if there are anymore "drops of interest" in the revamped dungs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Thanks Lokann

Would you happen to know if there are anymore "drops of interest" in the revamped dungs?
    Well, there are some lovely things, I advise you to check the dungeon journal, since it lists all the drops. Be warned, some of the higher-tier models (there's T13 DK and the T13HC druid lookalike helms even!) cannot be transmogrified.

What I nabbed so far is the following cutiepie on my priestess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behold the mighty Shamadams!

This is his enhancement gear:

Stylin Crimson Hat (AH, I believe LW makes this)
    Drakesfire Epaulets (AH Blue)
    Hauberk of Totemic Rage (AH Blue)
    Wrathfin Gloves (AH Green)
    Banded Girdle (AH Green)
    Talhide Lined-Leggings (AH Green)
    Sundown Greaves (AH Green)
    Red Linen Shirt (Tailoring)
    Truncheon of Five Hells (I want to say Heroic Ramparts but not sure)

I do not have a set for Resto atm.

And yes, he's named after an American beer.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Mine is inspired by Everything Nice (thx for sharing it!):

Last edited by mmoce7887ae01e; 2012-09-14 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    awesome angry pirate

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as another reminder, please crop your image(s).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Well, there are some lovely things, I advise you to check the dungeon journal, since it lists all the drops. Be warned, some of the higher-tier models (there's T13 DK and the T13HC druid lookalike helms even!) cannot be transmogrified.

What I nabbed so far is the following cutiepie on my priestess.
    As of 5.05 all the items using t13 and such have been changed to match the level quest rewards from 1-60.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Not a big fan of blue, but I really like this.

What I settled on. My favourite tier coupled with some nice Orcish-looking axes.

Need the boots off Mimi, but these are fine as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    What I settled on. My favourite tier coupled with some nice Orcish-looking axes.
    I think that's the only time I've ever seen the Horde tabard work with a dress outfit. Well done!
    Urwenn

@Elyann you just realy realy need the option to not show weapon enchants with those Notched Cobalt Waraxes

Quote Originally Posted by MeleX View Post
    That will fit! ty! will run after this gear 2nite. Too bad we dont have a mail vodoo mask, i found a cloth and a leather one =(
    One drops from the last boss in Zul Aman.

Deleted
    Not too fanciful, but I like it
    Some might recognize the combination.

Could you perhaps enlighten me onto the whereabouts of the rice farmer hat you are proudly displaying?

Is it transmoggable even though it's white quality?

Quote Originally Posted by DopplerUK View Post
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61550675/Wo...312_130936.jpg

Pretty shamanistic if you ask me. I like to keep it simple.

The axe's I use are: Notched Cobalt War Axe, too bad Landslide is a horrible looking enchant.

please tell me the name of that helm you're wearing i've seen it around but can't catch the name of it and what is that UI addon called?

Quote Originally Posted by DopplerUK View Post
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61550675/Wo...312_130936.jpg

Pretty shamanistic if you ask me. I like to keep it simple.

The axe's I use are: Notched Cobalt War Axe, too bad Landslide is a horrible looking enchant.
    Interested in the UI as well, what is the action bars addon (i.e. the thing around them)?
    Nice transmog set too btw.

Nvm found it, Kg panels (which I actually use but didn't know borders can be so cool).
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2012-10-02 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my favorite pastimes is to root around in Mogit looking for new outfits. I usually don't use any more than a couple pieces from the same set in a single outfit, and there's a surprising amount of beautiful pieces that work together well. I almost always end up building an outfit because I see a single piece of gear that I like and then I try to build a set based around it. I'm also an engineer, so I almost always end up using goggles. I have never liked being a female goblin, but the one thing that's nice about it is that the small stature tends to hide some of the color inconsistencies. :3

Item comparisons for viewing in 3D. (And the one that didn't fit.)

This is my main PvP set. I really liked the hunter T5 shoulders, so I built this around those. I'm happy to say that I actually do have all these pieces, and use this outfit regularly. The really amazing thing about the titansteel bonecrusher is that it matches so perfectly and it also HIDES ENCHANTS. YES. XD

Bonewater:

This is a silly set I put together as a kind of throwback to Vanilla sluttiness, lol. Built it off the amusing chestpiece.

Vanilla Fire:

This is a green themed set that I based around the helm, since I had picked it up in an Ulduar run ages ago and the model is too cool to pass up. There were good green shields that matched, but I really liked the kind of nasty, aggressive look of the WotLK shield. I thought it matched the shoulders well.

Biohazard:

This is a quick one that I made to fit the goggles from Cata. I wanted it to be very Engineery. Sadly, the mace is Alliance only. There are a couple things that look ok with the set, but none that match like that one. I'm unlikely to ever put the set together anyway, so whatever. :P

Clockwork:

I was browsing around the vendors in Dalaran looking at old gear and happened to spot the season seven shoulders. This is the set I built around them. I had also been thinking about making a set around this shield, so it worked out rather well in the end. I have almost everything for this set. I'm working on the hilt for the mace, the gloves from Naxx, and the chest from Hyjal trash (despite everyone complaining about how common it is on wowhead, I haven't seen it in two full clears).

Golden Ice:

And this is the one I made earlier tonight. I was sticking stuff in my bank for mogging and was looking at the beautiful cloak in this set (called "Used Bar Rag," which is incredibly ironic, considering how gorgeous it is) and decided I had to make a set around it. I am working feverishly to grab the last pieces I need for this one and will have the chest, belt, and shield eventually between RBGs and raiding, since they're from the current tier/season. Cannot WAIT to use this for my PvE healing set.

Watersong:

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the outfits, Eruionmel.
    Urwenn