15+ Year Old Account
    A distinct lack of tauren males here, anything that people can recommend? Looking to pimp my alt a bit, but can't seem to find inspiration for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Outfit I put together that ended up looking a bit alliance themed. Only thing that bugs me about it is that it looks a bit like a full tier set, but in reality it isn't. I'll probably switch out the shoulders when the other ones I want drop. Lemme know whatcha think!

This set looks awesome. Any chance for a list of items?

Deleted

I had Karazhan agility mail pieces in my void storage since ancient times but there was never good shoulders for them because:
    1. Karazhan agi shoulders are wrong color theme
    2. i'm fem draenei and most shoulder armors are too wide/misaligned

But as i browsed through Mogit 9000th time i realized that hunter T2 recolor shoulders from HC old hillsbrad match nicely. There is some green (and red but you don't see it really) so i just added green shirt. Mounting Vengeance fist weapon from SWP (that i've been farmed few weeks already, ugh) matches too.

Looks just horrid on lesser races.

Another set I put together. I know it doesn't technically match, but for some odd reason I thought it flowed really well and was really eye-catching

Also posting this set because it made me giggle a bit. I look like an angry squirrel or something :P

Last edited by Happyducky; 2013-02-04 at 09:22 AM.

Another set I put together. I know it doesn't technically match, but for some odd reason I thought it flowed really well and was really eye-catching

Also posting this set because it made me giggle a bit. I look like an angry squirrel or something :P
    i like these sets! i would def wear the second one without the helm :P i just wish it was a little easier for me to obtain solo

I can't take a screenshot of it currently because I am not able to log onto WoW, but this is the set I use.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Taea/advanced

The left (right on the model) fist weapon is back to front on the armory for some odd reason, it looks fine in game however.

I just enjoy having a very minimalist design on my armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreverda View Post
    I can't take a screenshot of it currently because I am not able to log onto WoW, but this is the set I use.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Taea/advanced

The left (right on the model) fist weapon is back to front on the armory for some odd reason, it looks fine in game however.

I just enjoy having a very minimalist design on my armour.
    I like your set because is kind of unique and minimalist, i'm not a minimalists sets lover but i still like these one a lot, but i think you should try another shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Umira View Post

Yayyyyy T-12! I just love it. So so much.
    Can you tell what belt is that?
    Bigger than Life.

Stuck between these two right now. I really like the all bones, blue, and brown but something about red t10 shoulders and t5 helm make this guy look fierce. Might add http://www.wowhead.com/item=77183 to put a little more yellow or maybe I should keep hunting http://www.wowhead.com/item=50671#. Hard to tell considering how small belts are on trolls. What do you all think?

I love the top left skull helm personally, I think it looks great on trolls.

New shado-pan inspired outfit for me. I get bored with my outfits easily :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I like your set because is kind of unique and minimalist, i'm not a minimalists sets lover but i still like these one a lot, but i think you should try another shoulders
    Any suggestions for shoulders? I couldn't find any that I liked too much or any that looked amazingly decent with the set. So I went with something with a little bit of contrast without being too 'clashy'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreverda View Post
    Any suggestions for shoulders? I couldn't find any that I liked too much or any that looked amazingly decent with the set. So I went with something with a little bit of contrast without being too 'clashy'
    I found Fortified Spaulders, i think these looks way better, here a link of how it looks with the whole set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items....128:24871.-18

I love the top left skull helm personally, I think it looks great on trolls.

New shado-pan inspired outfit for me. I get bored with my outfits easily :P

you need to stop linking your sets because it constantly makes me want to spend money making my dwarf male shaman a pandaren female!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Using a combination of T14, WotLK weapons, lowbie BoE greens and icy scale frost resist gear. I love these kind of colors, even if the set is not the usual shaman-esque theme. I named it "tomboy" because it broke away from my usual skirts and skimpy, revealing armor.

Could someone please, please give me name of legs and boots for this? <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Outfit I put together that ended up looking a bit alliance themed. Only thing that bugs me about it is that it looks a bit like a full tier set, but in reality it isn't. I'll probably switch out the shoulders when the other ones I want drop. Lemme know whatcha think!

Very very cool! I love this set up!

I like the looks even if it does manage to look like full tier. The shoulders fit perfectly!

Could we get an item list of this?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Technically not a xmog because it's the gear I am currently wearing, but it will be when I get different looking gear. Not entirely sold on the weapon and shield though, still looking for something that really fits. I'm also working on that angry squirrel set that was posted, using Hero's Surrender for a shield. Not sure what MH to use, or if I find a staff I'll use that.

my panda chick. hoping the curator will be nice and drop my gloves at some pt.
    Sig by Populaire

I really like t4 on a panda, but I wish people wouldn't use tabards and robes :P