Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Just got myself a staff, haven't used one in ages, looks pretty bad though if you ask me (horridon hc one). Anyone knows something blue-ish that would go with t14 normal? Pic in case you don't know what the tier gear looks like: http://i.imgur.com/LWTcizv.jpg?1
    Thunder Eagle Staff is a rather trollish option, not too difficult to get either.

Perhaps Runed Staff might be worth looking at as well.

Colour-wise, Soul Releaser looks quite good.

I also quite like Dreambinder myself.

Last, but definitely not least, I'd like to draw your attention to Devotion. A lovely staff, that one.

Deleted
    Oh wow thanks for suggestions. Like devotion best and dreambinder definitly good option as well. Time to go do some ulduar it seems! ^^

I love the way devotion looks, and the bird theme of it goes great with the feathers from that tier set

Here's a transmog I made recently, bits of challenge mode set mixed with a pvp hat and old tier legs

Hello all, often reader here. Seldom poster!

I'm looking for some help regarding my XMog set. At the moment I play a Draenei Male (Love the lore of the BC/Draenei) and I'm rocking T6 as my default XMog. However, I'm looking something that's different or something would add more prestiege to my current T6 set (A cloak.etc).

So some help would be appreciated, please.

- What XMog set do you guys think suits Draenei males nicely?
    - What's a good cape cloak/cape to rock with Shaman T6?
    - What's a good staff to rock with Shaman T6?

I'd like something different regardless as I want change, but also want to finish off my T6 set, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Armoury link here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A0lus/simple
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Been using this one for a while, I just can't move away from my old t11 shoulders, been using them since transmog came out, so awesome looking.

http://imgur.com/K7ltnFs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meralus II View Post
    Hello all, often reader here. Seldom poster!

I'm looking for some help regarding my XMog set. At the moment I play a Draenei Male (Love the lore of the BC/Draenei) and I'm rocking T6 as my default XMog. However, I'm looking something that's different or something would add more prestiege to my current T6 set (A cloak.etc).

So some help would be appreciated, please.

- What XMog set do you guys think suits Draenei males nicely?
    - What's a good cape cloak/cape to rock with Shaman T6?
    - What's a good staff to rock with Shaman T6?

I'd like something different regardless as I want change, but also want to finish off my T6 set, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Armoury link here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A0lus/simple
    You could try using:

Platinum Mesh Cloak
    or
    Sentinel's Winter Cloak

and for staff i would go with:
    Apostle of Argus

That staff will be always in your back so you can ignore the handle a little bit, also the runes make it have a draneaish look so... IMO is perfect for you

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

What about tabard wise? Better off not wearing one at all or do you think a BC styled one would suit well? (As I have on now).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

What about tabard wise? Better off not wearing one at all or do you think a BC styled one would suit well? (As I have on now).
    For a Draenei shaman, I'd personally use t4, t6, t7 (normal version, the blue one) or t9. And for a tabard, well probably the "Tabard of the Hand" or whatever it's called. But if using a set with a kilt, I'd not use a tabard. Oh and as for the staff, there's the one from Shadowmoon Valley, http://www.wowhead.com/item=31038 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=30732.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    For a Draenei shaman, I'd personally use t4, t6, t7 (normal version, the blue one) or t9. And for a tabard, well probably the "Tabard of the Hand" or whatever it's called. But if using a set with a kilt, I'd not use a tabard. Oh and as for the staff, there's the one from Shadowmoon Valley, http://www.wowhead.com/item=31038 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=30732.
    Thanks again for the help. Much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account

I personally don't like how tabards look on a character when they are using a robe cause it looks cut, but if you still like tabards you could use:

August Celestials Tabard
    or
    Frostwolf Battle Tabard Sadly these one is Horde only

BTW to complete the look you should try getting the Blue Lumberjack Shirt

Dang it, 5.4 will force me to PvP like a madman hahaha... We FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY have a proper wolf-garment set - finally we can look like the proper warcraft 3 shaman... Oh well, better late than never hah...
    Well, we still don't know what this mail helm is going to be like yet or where we get it from, but it could be better looking than the PvP one:

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Well, we still don't know what this mail helm is going to be like yet or where we get it from, but it could be better looking than the PvP one:

Indeed, it could be our t16 helm.... Or it could be a piece of npc gear, like the shoulders used by the Kor'kron guards currently, but hopefully it won't be.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Indeed, it could be our t16 helm.... Or it could be a piece of npc gear, like the shoulders used by the Kor'kron guards currently, but hopefully it won't be.
    Maybe getting someone on the PTR to check would be a good bet? I'm willing to give an educated guess it will be out PvP set as it looks to be based around that current armour set. If true, I could see many Horde Shamans PvP'ing for that alone. Failing that, just convert JP > HP. That's what I'd do, but I resent PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    That wolf helm is awesome, goes great with horde shamans.

I made a goblin shaman to play with a friend, so of course I spent an hour designing new outfits haha. Bit harder to find cool stuff for a female goblin since they are so small, but I try

Probably nothing special to a lot of you, but I found them cute
    Love the red FL shoulders on that set, I'll have to play around with those pieces and try to get one of my favorite helms to fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post

I'm sceptical, the icon being flagged as 'korkronshaman'... Though here's to hoping there's still some way of obtaining it.

Anyone else having problems with the wowhead modelviewer (or knows a fix)?
    I've gone from white windows to having no response at all to not being even able to select/search for items in the intem comparison (unless I click links to old item lists)

I have newest version of java (I think) and use fire fox.

Hope that's not counted as derailing as I use it wowhead for transmog ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I found the wowhead modelviewer to not work at all in firefox, so I had to open a window in chrome for it

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I found the wowhead modelviewer to not work at all in firefox, so I had to open a window in chrome for it
    thanks, I'll try other browsers.

edit: Chrome worked...at first. Now I get only that patch 5.4 coverage, the space below it is completely empty. That model viewer...
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-06-18 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Yeah same, would not work in FireFox for me at all. But the second I got Chrome it worked a beauty.

Picked-up my TMog staff today from Shadowmoon Valley and got the cloak from Dalaran. My T6 Draenei/BC style is complete now. He's even got a mount/flying mount to match the whole "Draenei feel".

Time to work on XMog for my mage and my resto set now.