9/10, not everything has to be super-fantasy. I actually really like how this looks on female pandaren. You pull it off very well, I like the matching hair highlights too. Well done. Appealing aesthetics with a functional look.

For those not flash/java inclined, here is an image of my intended elemental Shaman transmog

The staff in the middle is my ideal staff morg but it is from LFR DragonSoul. Which MIGHT become available in WoD.

Large version http://i.imgur.com/B9nr911.png

the smoke is the same color blue as the rest but it doesn't show up that way in the model viewer :|
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-07-09 at 09:10 AM.

8/10. that helm goes surprisingly well with the armor. Good combination of weapons to go with the fire and purple

my mog didnt get reviewed :<

here is an image of my intended elemental Shaman transmog

The staff in the middle is my ideal staff morg but it is from LFR DragonSoul. Which MIGHT become available in WoD.

the smoke is the same color blue as the rest but it doesn't show up that way in the model viewer :|
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-07-11 at 11:30 AM.

Mmm, so mine's not particularly original, but I finally got the Challenge Mode gear and worked on mixing in pieces that I liked. I think the lesson I learned from challenge modes is that the Dark Shaman transmog was probably released to make up for how bad most of the Windfury set looks.

It's a mix of the Windfury challenge mode gear (shoulders, bracers, belt, boots), Dark Shaman transmog (helmet and gloves), and a couple of pieces of the Beaststalker recolor from BC heroics (chest and legs). I think the combo works well enough overall. The eyes from the helm work with the gold in the chest and legs, and the red in the chest and legs match up nicely with the shoulders and belt.

Unfortunately, the graphic effect from the challenge mode gear is tied to the belt. I'd use one of the shaman/bloodlust belts if I could.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Here are some of my favs:

Kiz Retribution Paladin | Kizaw Protection Warrior

Threw this together while I was working on pieces for another transmog and liked the effect. I'm having trouble finding a weapon/weapon set that matches and doesn't scream "TROLL!!!!!". Any suggestions would appreciated.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Haess View Post

Threw this together while I was working on pieces for another transmog and liked the effect. I'm having trouble finding a weapon/weapon set that matches and doesn't scream "TROLL!!!!!". Any suggestions would appreciated.
    Hmm... The Jaina staff from End Times would match it well, it also has a fancy crystal, which suits the Draenei.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Darker background, because otherwise that set doesn't look so good

Quote Originally Posted by Fresnal View Post
    I can finally post here, yay!

I really like this. A good, sensible, Pandaren Shaman. Nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizy View Post
    Here are some of my favs:
    Nice work mate, can tell you put a lot of effort into those.

I'd like that last set for enh too, with double Last Laugh's (my favorite 1h weapon for shamans).

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    9/10, not everything has to be super-fantasy. I actually really like how this looks on female pandaren. You pull it off very well, I like the matching hair highlights too. Well done. Appealing aesthetics with a functional look.

For those not flash/java inclined, here is an image of my intended elemental Shaman transmog

Love the blue theme! A nice replacement for staff could be Greatstaff of the Nexus http://www.wowhead.com/item=40489

Deleted
    my newest xmog set, took 3 weeks to farm omg

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mehu View Post
    my newest xmog set, took 3 weeks to farm omg
    So erm... What's the theme? "Random Colourblind Troll Shaman"?

Deleted
    cant u see the matching with my shaman skin color + shoulders and weapon?

Deleted
    My latest, at first i wasnt sure if the transition in colours worked but now i really like it, but the weapon and shield are just placeholders for now, any suggestions
    for better ones?
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10ro9on&s=8

I hate trying to upload images, why is it when i link using the [img] tags the photo actually comes out bigger than the source!

Deleted
    and here is my alt sham xmog since dont have t3 on it

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    That wolf helm is awesome, goes great with horde shamans.

I made a goblin shaman to play with a friend, so of course I spent an hour designing new outfits haha. Bit harder to find cool stuff for a female goblin since they are so small, but I try

What items are these? (:
    Looks awesome

Primal Fury

(Unfortunate clipping of weapon+shoulder)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mehu View Post
    cant u see the matching with my shaman skin color + shoulders and weapon?
    Yeah... What about the other pieces that matches absolutely nothing? I'm sorry but, it's honestly a dreadful mix-match of random items, there is litterally no coherency.

Deleted

Went for an ice/fire combo with just a few items I picked up from LFR and some random transmog runs. I think it turned out quite well, the green glow on the shoulders are obviously not matching the rest of the set, but I don't really mind it.