These are what I'm currently using.

Enhance

Resto

The enhance set seems to be popping up more and more, but Ive had it for a long time and wanted, nay needed, it for a much longer time.
    The resto set I wanted something to be tinkerish but also light in color to represent "good".

Sorry for the photo quality, settings run on low as my processor is a potato =D

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Set I made for my pandaren shaman that I thought was just simple and pretty. I like making almost monk looking sets for my shaman since I see her as an elemental martial arts fighter rather than a traditional shaman type that orcs and such are. Makes for some interesting ideas, imo!

I'll probably keep using http://i.imgur.com/6ZJeOIA.jpg I'm just hoping you can transmog 1h weapons into fist weapons in wod

I like that set, which is a surprise because those shoulders come from the pvp set I hate the most lol.
    This is what Im going to be aiming for in WoD for my resto set, a more spacepunk set if you will.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted

ashcrack, awesome non-shaman look

Happyducky, love the minimalistic look

- - - Updated - - -

Here is mine:

Deleted
    I decided to upgrade my orc shaman to....dwarf!

This is a boosted character, so I do not have that many transmog sets avaliable to play with. As such I thought I'd keep the base armour set, and switch the weapons into something un-hordy.

First off I needed a proper dwarven weapon (read: hammer) that didn't look awkwardly large or silly like so many do, and I settled for Ironfoe, which took me 26 BRD runs. Since I wanted to use odd weapons (WC3 Mountain King style), and found the old axes too orcy, I farmed Lionhead Slasher.
    Lastly I farmed Claw of the Phoenix which I used on a off-hand weapon with a weapon chain enchant for PVP.

Oh, and the wolf helm had to go. Crown of Destruction was probably the best thing I could have gotten.

Ironfoe+Claw

Ironfoe+Lionhead. The off-hand weapon enchant is too stong and I feel it kind of ruins the whole thing.

Which one looks best?
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2014-09-09 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildefuns View Post
    Which one looks best?
    Imo, the Fist weapon. Can be mistaken by a shield, which is also dwarvish

Deleted
    question time: im rather inexpiranced with mmo-cham forum, So I ask.
    Can I upload a transmog pics directly from my pc after a certain amount of posts?
    or do I have to upload them first to like imgur.com? and then use the "insert image" fuction?

Thx in advance

The latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Rolling with this atm on my Ele shaman. Love how normal ToT helm looks with CM gear. Staff isn't ideal, but its all I have for a weapon atm, so this is what I am using for now as a weapon.

Deleted
    Thank you shockeye
    I have like freaking 16 transmog sets on my shaman
    Most of them is tier/pvp/dungeon sets that I ofc just found boots, belts, cloak, etc. for

But I do have some original sets
    Like my Grommash Hold Shaman Uniform
    (someone with twitter should tell a blizz dev that we want long faction cloaks. The one you get at a capital quatermaster btw)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wow HardlyWaken
    that brown black tot helmet with hint of yellow does indeed match well
    it also fits the skin tone of your toon
    whats the name of the staff?
    Last edited by mmoc275b4ccf78; 2014-09-10 at 03:04 PM. Reason: trying to see what I need to do inordre not to upload such a massive picture

Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    Thank you shockeye
    I have like freaking 16 transmog sets on my shaman
    Most of them is tier/pvp/dungeon sets that I ofc just found boots, belts, cloak, etc. for

But I do have some original sets
    Like my Grommash Hold Shaman Uniform
    (someone with twitter should tell a blizz dev that we want long faction cloaks. The one you get at a capital quatermaster btw)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wow HardlyWaken
    that brown black tot helmet with hint of yellow does indeed match well
    it also fits the skin tone of your toon
    whats the name of the staff?
    Hey, thanks bud. It's this staff: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39422

From kt10. I love the staff, but unfortunately staff just isn't a primary pick for shaman, unless you're strictly pve, and even then you're better with a shield, so I won't be using it for very long, but its a neat staff for the time being.

Deleted
    A set with works great with green skin and orc abs imo.

HardlyWaken - I'd go with different gloves and legs, those ones just don't seem "visceral" enough to match the CM gear and ToT hat. I have mixed feelings on the shoulders, part of me likes them and part of me is repulsed by the sheer oversized novelty value!
    Your guy is probably very easy to spot in a group though

Mrglanex - Those shoes. No. Just no. A model that has the exposed toes would look good I think. It's too bad those shoulders weren't higher resolution - thematically they work well but they look like cutouts, unfortunately. The belt that goes with that chest and legs set may be a better option as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

The one I am using right now for my Enhance set.

http://imgur.com/OVtzfki

Deleted
    To shockeye: The green golden boots and green golden belt. Are part of giving a golden glimt all the way through set from top to toe.
    If the belt was replaced with pvp one, it would'nt show orc abs. I agree with the shoulders tho. a shame that they are low ress. but the entire set is buildt around to fit the shoulders.

To Sithel: tho the helmet does match the shoulders atleast. We cant rly see much of your transmog due to bad lighting, zooming, angle with weapons and overall lack of photoshop. If you want your set to be on the cover of the next WoW Transmog fashion magazine. We gonna need better pictures.

Deleted
    Here's a screeny o' me wee dwarf taken from da PTR.

I'm so happy with the new model, it's really, really good. Sure, I might be biased, but for me male dwarf has the best model by a long shot.

Deleted
    To Sithel: Your set is rather original. Not many shamans use those shoulders and legs, chest, boots. for they are not very shaman like.
    but along comes the head which makes it into a completly shaman set

Hildefuns: nice picked tier set to start from. I was almost inclied to say the helmet doesnt match due to it being sorta fiery.
    But then it does fit with the fiery offhand and overall red theme, while the set is also dwarfish with that hammer.
    But if someone else wants the same hammer. Then perhaps it eaiser to farm lower city exalted for Gavel of Unearthed Secrets, than to run BRD alot of times

posting my last orgrinal set
    was going for "primal animal vibe"
    proberly gonna get red turtle shield from tot once wod hits when hopefully its easy to solo it.

Anyone know any animal black redish, helmet and belt?
    I think I can improve this set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    Hildefuns: nice picked tier set to start from. I was almost inclied to say the helmet doesnt match due to it being sorta fiery.
    But then it does fit with the fiery offhand and overall red theme, while the set is also dwarfish with that hammer.
    But if someone else wants the same hammer. Then perhaps it eaiser to farm lower city exalted for Gavel of Unearthed Secrets, than to run BRD alot of times
    Thanks, mate! The char was boosted on the same day WoD was made avaliable, so I do not have that many reputations at exalted. I figured it'd be easier to farm Ironfel in BRD than to get exalted with Lower City, each run took me about 3/4 minutes using the lava shortcut (26 runs)
    I did indeed try to blend shaman and dwarven styles, thought a flame-theme would look fitting without being over the top. Besides, it fits the beard!