Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    omg item list please
    Hey you can find those items from my armory since my name is on screenshot.
    But I can tell those;

No headpiece used, i like my ponytail with bald head showing clearly like a real dwarf!
    Shoulder: Gryphon Mail Pauldrons (That item is really rare world drop, green. Always check on AH)
    Chest: Grievous Gladiator's Linked Armour (This chest piece doesn't show much but it gives you that tattoo like stripes on your arms. There should be also green version on same vendor)
    Gloves: Tier from Dragon Soul.
    Belt: I just used some random Wotlk belt but I guess better one can be find. Many are clipping with my beard so I just left it alone. You can pick any that matches with the set.
    Kilt and Boots: Shaman specific transmog gear that you got from SoO shaman boss, as in chest.
    Weapons: Heirloom one handed maces.
    Last edited by Caelnir; 2015-07-06 at 01:44 PM.

what are people using to put pics up on forums these days? I have a few sets I think some of you would like to see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    what are people using to put pics up on forums these days? I have a few sets I think some of you would like to see
    Imgur mostly, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

is that too big?

Deleted
    When you go under link codes, there's a little window below the actual codes that has size options. The large thumbnail option should do nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

It's not the most interesting transmog, but i've had it ever since they introduced transmogrification to the game:P (weapons could be better, if i had something else than fist weapons atm)
    Last edited by Elbruho; 2015-07-07 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelnir View Post
    My Wildhammer Dwarf
    Nice one, been using a similar style on my dwarf as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a bit of an issue. I have FINALLY finished putting together my Season 1 set (GODS I hate PvP queues!), but now I'm at a loss for matching weapons.

Axes or Maces, obviously, the bigger the better, but I can't find any that I really feel matches the set. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Having a bit of an issue. I have FINALLY finished putting together my Season 1 set (GODS I hate PvP queues!)-
    For future reference, you can use Karazhan T4 tokens to buy season 1 stuff on Quel'danas, minus the belt and boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    For future reference, you can use Karazhan T4 tokens to buy season 1 stuff on Quel'danas, minus the belt and boots.
    I know, I had to farm the 1750 points for the stupid belt, it took me almost 6 hours >.>
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    I know, I had to farm the 1750 points for the stupid belt, it took me almost 6 hours >.>
    Ahh. Aaaaaaaahh.

Well in my day we had to farm for days to get one single piece of things and stuff. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. AND WE WERE GRATEFUL FOR IT.

Any chance you could post the item list for this? <3

[QUOTE=endersblade;34755069]Having a bit of an issue. I have FINALLY finished putting together my Season 1 set (GODS I hate PvP queues!), but now I'm at a loss for matching weapons.

Axes or Maces, obviously, the bigger the better, but I can't find any that I really feel matches the set. Any help?

perhaps the red maces from hm ulduar named Sorthalis, Hammer of the Watchers

- - - Updated - - -

teir hands and chest from black temple, the shoulders are pauldrons of surging mana helm is steelspine faceguard from karahzan, and the weapons are heroic bladefists from kargeth highmaul

7+ Year Old Account
    Having a bit of an issue. I have FINALLY finished putting together my Season 1 set (GODS I hate PvP queues!), but now I'm at a loss for matching weapons.

I can't post links yet but I'd go hammer.

You can use Ironfoe (Drops from Emperor Dagran Thaurissan in Blackrock Depths) or the Infection Repulsor (Drops from Grobbulus in Naxxramas 10M)

Deleted

Last edited by mmoc5461ee9f4c; 2015-07-09 at 09:47 PM.

teir hands and chest from black temple, the shoulders are pauldrons of surging mana helm is steelspine faceguard from karahzan, and the weapons are heroic bladefists from kargeth highmaul
    Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Ahh. Aaaaaaaahh.

Well in my day we had to farm for days to get one single piece of things and stuff. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. AND WE WERE GRATEFUL FOR IT.

Hey, I'm a Vanilla player myself :-P I grinded out my GM set back in the day. It's just that I don't do PvP anymore, and I had to wade through all that bullshit JUST for a transmog item, and specifically for one that cost almost TWICE as much as the rest of the actual set pieces. Freaking ridiculous that they charge so much for the offset pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

perhaps the red maces from hm ulduar named Sorthalis, Hammer of the Watchers
    Yeah, that was about the closest I could find. Been trying to farm it, no luck yet, but also keeping my options open.