Made another mog...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamou View Post
    Heres my new fel-powered enha shaman. Im pretty happy of how it turned out.
    is this the pvp set from MoP ? or perhaps the elite one?

Quote Originally Posted by ashynna View Post
    is this the pvp set from MoP ? or perhaps the elite one?
    Yea part of it is the pvp set. not elite ones.

T3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten View Post
    What pieces are those? I figure it must be one of those vanilla sets that you only ever see on females that look entirely different on males.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Made another mog...

This looks amaze balls , well done !

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    What pieces are those? I figure it must be one of those vanilla sets that you only ever see on females that look entirely different on males.
    Yeah its the Formidable mail chest, pants, gloves, and boots. On femmes the chest piece has some midriff but it isn't as bad as with the recolors (which turn the pants into a thong). Pic below for reference, it includes the helm, belt and, shoulders; which I don't use.

I race changed to tauren (sometimes you need a change), and here's the mog I have now:
    Last edited by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten; 2017-03-06 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    I love asymmetry. I love models that aren't flat textures. I love making transmogs out of various pieces across expansions. I also love my current transmog as it fits all three criteria

10+ Year Old Account
    @grandpab Looks quite well, now i know what a Fel Shaman would look like :P
    @Lewor, i'm not a fan of the helmet, but it does complete the looks and it does looks great (Dwarf look so cool in so many sets, it makes me sad that i don't have one)

10+ Year Old Account

Darkspear neva die!

Deleted
    [QUOTE=grandpab;44670313]Made another mog...

Can I get an item list for this please?

LOVE those shoulders!

Deleted
    Let's go new sets! 6/9 now from the current PvP season

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    i'm quite the fan of the 'updated' ten storms set, mixed with the old ten storms shoulders + head. For me, it makes a real shaman outfit (at least for horde!)

Where's the set with the updated textures come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd like to use the dark shaman mog so I've started farming it and I have some questions

How rare is this? Is it End boss mount rare/Garrosh shoulders rare or is it just a 10% chance or something?
    Does difficulty affect drop rate? I've seen an old blue post say it doesn't but would not mind seeing what the community thinks (blues can be wrong after all)
    It should drop relatively fast. I think it has a fixxed drop chance depending on difficulty or something? I dont really remember it correctly, because I've recieved mine back when SoO was current content.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Where's the set with the updated textures come from?
    Char boost and/or Salvage Yard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd like to use the dark shaman mog so I've started farming it and I have some questions

How rare is this? Is it End boss mount rare/Garrosh shoulders rare or is it just a 10% chance or something?
    Does difficulty affect drop rate? I've seen an old blue post say it doesn't but would not mind seeing what the community thinks (blues can be wrong after all)
    Difficulty doesn't affect the drop rate. You only have one chance per week to loot it, so no point in running, say, normal and then heroic and then mythic. It's about as rare as the Garrosh shoulders.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Char boost and/or Salvage Yard.
    Hmm I never saw that at the salvage yard. The boost as in the paid level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Hmm I never saw that at the salvage yard. The boost as in the paid level 100?
    Lvl 3 Salvage Yard gave out random low ilvl gear, within it was the item set with the models on the character creation screen. You should still be able to get those items from the salvage yard if you make it.

@Blindlad

What are your weapons?
    I can see that main hand is basic zandalari one. But how about off-hand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Just updated my weapons
    Which items are used for this transmog set? Would love to collect and use this one!