Page 11 of 206 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    tough choice as so many shaman sets look good

Deleted
    Changed my mind... what can i say, SO MANY CHOICES!!!

For now it's Tier 6 with the Staff from Solarion in TK. Teh blue looks rather sexeh if i say so myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Ending WotlK PvP gear, S8 or S9 i believe it was?
    Do you like Guacamole?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadeh View Post
    time to dig my tbc gear off from the bank, skyshatter - last properly good looking shammy set.
    T8 looked really good, fit Shamans perfectly. T10 (the frost set, ilvl 264) also looked good imo.

Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post
    T8 looked really good, fit Shamans perfectly. T10 (the frost set, ilvl 264) also looked good imo.
    imo, T8 only really fit Enhancement well. T10 I thought was awesome. It appealed a lot more to the Spirit side of Shaman rather than the Elements -- a really well done change that still fit the class well.

Tier 4, looked decent and probally wont be anywhere near as common as everyone sporting tier 2,6 and 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    imo, T8 only really fit Enhancement well. T10 I thought was awesome. It appealed a lot more to the Spirit side of Shaman rather than the Elements -- a really well done change that still fit the class well.
    Sibirian shaman style FTW, I'm still hoping I find people to do ICC 10 normal with for the green chunky belt.

I like the green version the best for some reason, though it may be because I'd use it for healing.

Deleted
    Very tough one the shaman tiers have 4-5 ones that look awesome, on my hunter it would be hard to pick for a completely diffrent reason where almost all of them look like shit none worse than T11 though...

Without question Ill be re-rolling enhance as my off spec, then going back to full t5 with the molten fists set. Man did I look badass back then.

<Mod Edit: Please use thumbnailed links.>
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-08-31 at 11:28 PM.
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

Deleted
    For my Draenei Shaman:
    wowhead.com/compare?items=24344:29030:29035:29029:29031:29032:4335:28825:17105:7462:71267#.

Going for the Draenei look, with my first tier-set (T4). Any good ideas for another belt/cape/1-mace? This was just the items i allready had in my bank.
    Please give some feedback

/thanks

Mm i'd love t1 for elemental and T5/merc for enhancement added with those fists from mount hyjal, i should check how it looks on a dwarf first though

EDIT: Oh how can i forget T2, T6 and wrathfull :|

that, or I may replace chest/legs to a kilt

10+ Year Old Account
    t5 and t6, and for my pvp gear, prob vengeful and merciless.

T5 already started farming it
    Mango Frostmane-Eu

10+ Year Old Account
    t6, nuff said.

..having said that lol, i literally deleted it from my bank about a month or so ago (knowing nothin about this mogging stuff ;( ) and i probs wont be assed to farm it again, so since i still have my heroic sanc t10 sitting in the bank i might use that.. t13 could like really badass though, so who knows
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Goblin Shaman

Full Scarlet Crusade set, Deadly Glad shoulders and helm, and double Netherbane from Al'ar.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

T10. Frost Witch Set all the way.

T10 Sanctified, T2 BC recolor set, and T5.

Five Thunders (Tier 0.5) because I'm one of the few that has it.

What if t13 looks amazing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged