I like stopping in sometimes to drop my thoughts on potential/upcoming achievements as well as those that I would like to see implemented given new information. This time around, I'd like to delve into the next patch and mock up some achievements for 4.3. Please feel free to post your own theories/wishlists here.
* Papa's got a brand new bag - Purchase Void Storage.
* Dressed to Impress - Create a new look for yourself using transmogrification.
*Shades of Gray - Collect at least 200 gray equipment items. (Possible title reward: the gray?)
*** Similar for each rarity, though possibly less required for each, since we don't have 200 legendary items for each class.
* I Put My Pants on Just Like Everybody Else - As a max level character, talk to the following NPCs while wearing transmogrified gear. (list of obscure NPCs across the entire game; Reward: Cloak of the Hero/Cape of the Hero; Your choice between a red cape that looks mysteriously like Superman's or a black cape that looks like Batman's. An NPC offers you the reward when you visit him).
* Cataclysmic Fashion Sense (NEW) - Transmogrify your equipment to resemble at least 5 of these Cataclysm items. (List of about 20 moderately difficult to obtain items, 5 for cloth, leather, mail, and plate).
* Cataclysmic Fashion Sense (OLD) - Collect at least 50 of the following equipment items. (List of Cataclysm gear). This could be better tailored to say at least 50 items between ilevel X and X. Not sure exactly, but a huge list may not be the best route.
*** Similar Fashion Sense achievements for each, classic, TBC, and WotLK
* Fashion Bug - Complete each of the Fashion Sense achievements below (Title Reward: the Stylish)
*FOS: Dressed to Fight the Scourge - Collect the following items from the Scourge event prior to the Wrath of the Lich King.
*FOS: Twilight Advocate - Collect the following items (list of items from during the pre-Cata event).
*Raiding; In Style - Defeat the following bosses while in a raid group with transmogrified gear (list of end raid bosses old and new, Reward: Raiment of the Fassionista).
*Earthwarder's End - Defeat Deathwing on Normal Difficulty (Title Reward: Earth Guardian)
*** Earthwarder's Demise - Defeat Deathwing on Heroic Difficulty (Title Reward: Earthwarden)