Quote Originally Posted by Alphric View Post
    You could try maybe voidheart shoulders,twilight cultist hood, robe of choice, maybe voidheart, or death bringer.
    Ill have to check this out when I get home tonight. Thank you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    I've got those in my void storage, they'd be perfect! Good call.

- - - Updated - - -

My latest outfit.

What helm is that? Never seen that.

I feel this first set embodies the spirit of a bloodmage, or a battle-bloodmage? the Sunreavers wear similar armor (albeit less stylish).

Kind of an odd set, but I had always liked the color and wish to use it for something. (the chest piece may be a little different). But it gives off a mysterious vibe, but that may just be the face mask...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    What helm is that? Never seen that.
    It's one of the Cataclysm PvP helms. I can't remember which season it was from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's one of the Cataclysm PvP helms. I can't remember which season it was from.
    Nope, it's last seasons pvp helm from MoP- tyrannical I think.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct, it's season 13 and is unavailable atm.

I'll forever and always wear the challenge mode set on my lock. It's by far the coolest lock set IMO and it's probably my favorite in the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by testostauren View Post
    Nope, it's last seasons pvp helm from MoP- tyrannical I think.....
    Damn, I thought it was from longer ago than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Damn, I thought it was from longer ago than that.
    Like the others said, it's the Mists PvP Tyrannical set, but the Elite version. The regular version is still available - red for Horde, blue for Alliance. I'm also wearing the robe from that set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you find vendors for said pvp set, I can only find the Grevious and prideful vendors.

Where do you find vendors for said pvp set, I can only find the Grevious and prideful vendors.
    In their infinite wisdom, Blizzard removed the set. Only source now is Nalak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw on wowhead's transmog guide:
    Introduced in 5.2, Alliance and Horde Tyrannical sets are ilvl 496. Initially, the Alliance set was sold by Lucan Malory and the Horde set was sold by Doris Chiltonius for Conquest Points. In 5.4 they cost Honor Points and were sold by Hayden Christophen and Lok'nor Bloodfist, but in 5.4.7, none of these pieces are available anymore.

Looks like it's time to put nalak on farm.

If you dont find them at the PVP vendor along the wall, try the vendors in Dal in the sewers. That tends to be where the old sets go aside from BC sets which are at area 52

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked at the pvp vendors in dalaran sewers and nothing post cata is there(perhaps in WoD since theres two sets of cata vendors that sell the same stuff). Also Nalak only drops the gloves, belt, boots, and pants of the set.

I looked at the pvp vendors in dalaran sewers and nothing post cata is there(perhaps in WoD since theres two sets of cata vendors that sell the same stuff). Also Nalak only drops the gloves, belt, boots, and pants of the set.
    Hm. I'll have to check and see. I figured they'd be on the Honor vendor in the Serpent's Spine PvP hubs in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by hyperlance; 2014-06-18 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks pretty tight! It would be nice if they went back to the older (vanilla and Bc) raids and either added a heroic mode, or preferably to me, meta achievements-so that we could get versions of tier 1-6 that were a little more high def. they don't have go do like they did for naxx, just cleanup the pixels and such. That'd be great, and it's one of the only things that keeps me from connoting to the old old gear for transmog.

Picked up Cowl of the Illidari High Lord a few weeks ago. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32525 . Sadly I can't find any sets that go well with it. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Picked up Cowl of the Illidari High Lord a few weeks ago. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32525 . Sadly I can't find any sets that go well with it. Any ideas?
    doomcaller?