Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    I'd love to know that as well, any other locks know what head item this guy is wearing?
    Unless I'm mistaken, I believe it to be one of the new models they introduced to the "vanilla" levelling expeirence when they redid 1-60 in Cata. I think you can get one from Shadowfang Keep specifically but I might be wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cabana View Post

Rocking a little pink for breast cancer awareness month.
    That looks pretty good, can you tell me which Chest and Shoulders you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post

Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P
    Girdle of Nobility from Lord Overheat in the Deadmines. Additionally the Sash of Solitude from 25 Patchwerk might look good though it's more for Valorous T8 which only shares the color scheme with T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, I believe it to be one of the new models they introduced to the "vanilla" levelling expeirence when they redid 1-60 in Cata. I think you can get one from Shadowfang Keep specifically but I might be wrong.
    It's a quest reward from Felwood for the Core of Kroshius:

wowhead.com/item=65288
    Last edited by jackvii; 2012-10-25 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackvii View Post
    It's a quest reward from Felwood for the Core of Kroshius:

wowhead.com/item=65288
    That's some good digging. Wowhead leads to this transmog article where you can find all 4 recoulors of this hood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That's some good digging. Wowhead leads to this transmog article where you can find all 4 recoulors of this hood.
    It's not so much digging if you use MogIt.

Merciless Glad for PVE, Voidheart for PVP Although I also rly like the new PVP set.

Anyone got some suggestions for a nice looking 1h weapon? short of getting the sha-touched weapon, im stuck with a crappy little dagger graphic, or that curved blade, which i dont find all that great to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Anyone got some suggestions for a nice looking 1h weapon? short of getting the sha-touched weapon, im stuck with a crappy little dagger graphic, or that curved blade, which i dont find all that great to look at.
    Depends a lot on what you're wearing unless you want to be one of those dopes that Zhar'doom every staff regardless of their gear.

Vengeful Glad dagger is a good catch all, it's the Shard of Azzinoth minus the glow. it's black/blue and matches pretty well with most of the darker sets and isn't too flashy or color specific to look out of place.

For a more firey red option Perdition's Blade is terrific because it overwrites enchants. A more purple option would be Vileblade of the Betrayer off Harbinger Skyriss, which has a purple glow. Daggers with particle effects are usually better options because they tend to get lost in enchant glows more than staves.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    That looks pretty good, can you tell me which Chest and Shoulders you are using?
    They are the S11 PVP chest & shoulders.

I will burn your soul.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going for T5 stuff, but I'm having serious difficulty soloing Kael since they locked the doors. Anyone know of a T5 chest look alike that could be subbed in, as well as a cloak to go with it?

Also /wishing I could hide the T6 headpiece and still get the wings. A lot of others like it but I really don't care for it!
    Shoespoon!

The merciless set is almost indistinguishable from t5. The badge cloak in Shatt matches pretty well.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    The merciless set is almost indistinguishable from t5. The badge cloak in Shatt matches pretty well.
    Awesome, thank you!
    Shoespoon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    They are the S11 PVP chest & shoulders.
    Thank you!

This is me currently (remove the _ ):
    http:_//i46.tinypic.com/2ebsk9j.jpg

Time for my show off!

http://i48.tinypic.com/2m7i52o.png

Nothing creative, but damn it looks gooooooooooooood.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    IMO, the Merciless looks better than T5, but taste is subjective.

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    merciless looks better to me as well, as it is darker and more sinister in colour scheme than the original t5. currently I am wearing this set femorc. I would like my transmog set to be the gold challege modes gear, but yay, i have yet to put together a good group.

Fixed, (I had forgotten to re-transmog my boots). :P

Last edited by Supernex; 2012-10-31 at 07:00 PM.

I will burn your soul.

Horde T9 all the way. Can't beat that.

Deleted
    Cant post links but. Using the Enarmored Cowl mog from Sartharion with charlotte's chastizing pauldrons mog which are the same set + Spelltwister's robe and Gloves.