10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    Good to know whats happening, for me there are no links to follow at all, just text that i guess was supposed to be tittle/description of image

But, good tip for anyone who cant use something as complicated as photoshop/gimp/corel/whatever, easiest way of resisizing pic is by using....
    standard Windows Paint, change size -> % value -> set it to something like 20%-30% and save image.
    and now you have pic ready to be uploaded on forums without going through werid sites

Unless ofc you are using Mac, if so, can't help you here

Yeah, but then you have a permanently small image, while imgur blows up to full size when you click it when using a thumbnail.

Also, mod powers for the win, I can look inside a post to see what was posted ( in effect to snip out bad stuff and add mod warnings/explanations/infraction messages) so only people with power like that could see the links that were in there

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Also, mod powers for the win, I can look inside a post to see what was posted ( in effect to snip out bad stuff and add mod warnings/explanations/infraction messages) so only people with power like that could see the links that were in there
    You can right click the picture and open image in new tab to see it broken too :P. Not only mods have powers!

Edit: for example - first pic = http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_...ff_2hhuman.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    I like it! The only thing I find off-setting is the helm. Just not a fan of that model.

Made a set based off of the tabard and stafff. Probly won't use this, but it is nice on the eyes(imo).
    screw you copying my Set somewhat

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Pond/simple

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Request to sticky all Transmog threads?

I feel pretty confident no many others are running with this set.

Deleted
    Can anyone think of a better staff to use with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    Request to sticky all Transmog threads?
    It is allready....sort of. The thread is linked in the Warlock Index - sticky. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Index

We simply don't have enough room to sticky all the threads that are fun and useful and will have people coming back for them all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -EA
    Can anyone think of a better staff to use with this?
    Twisted Visage comes to mind. I'll look more closely later tonight when I post my own mog set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a matching color scheme, with gear looking like plate (and no robes). Honestly having a tough time doing this >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post

I feel pretty confident no many others are running with this set.
    What set is this? :O
    I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    What set is this? :O
    I love it
    It's the priest t14* look alike set, but with a different belt and gloves.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...22:86161;69944

That's the full set on the left. The gloves used in the photo are on the right. I'm not sure what belt they're using, though.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-01-21 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Fixed tier.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    It's the priest t13 look alike set, but with a different belt and gloves.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...22:86161;69944

That's the full set on the left. The gloves used in the photo are on the right. I'm not sure what belt they're using, though.
    I don't have the pieces on hand yet, but it's a handfull of level 30-60 greens/T14 Priest with T12 priest gloves (tailoring).

Eventually I hope to get the Mage T13 belt from Zon'ozz and the engineering sword from TOC5.

Warlock T7 fits affliction beautifully :P

And even more with Green Fire ... well, for those fleeting moments when you're aoe-ing quick-dying mobs with Fel Rain of Fire ... doh
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    got a bit tired of the challenge mode armor, using this currently:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Gnomes are so small that hat is the only piece that matters. I love my hat! Everything else is just random junk to match it's color.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I like it, simple and cute :3 I'm a sucker for gnomes.

http://i.imgur.com/OhXS5.jpg

Can anyone identify the Items in this X-mog? Especially the chest/gloves/boots and shoulders

thanks!
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-01-25 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Snipped large image that must have somehow slipped through.

Quote Originally Posted by Obikwan View Post
    Can anyone identify the Items in this X-mog? Especially the chest/gloves/boots and shoulders

thanks!
    Scarlet Sin'dorei robes - Heroic Kael'thas in Magisters

Mantle of the Three Terrors - CoT: Dark Portal

Cowl of the Illidari High Lord - Illidan

Felheart gloves - Lucifron

And the Relentless Gladiator's Cord of Domination which can only be obtained off of . . Koralon I believe. The Girdle of Ruination is the matching belt for the scarlet sin'dorei robes if you can find a tailor with it.

I just started playing my Lock again, for the first time since TBC, and after looking at the tiers, I think I'm going to go with t5. I don't like the later sets very much, and the Corrupter set looks good on my belf lol

Last edited by Quenden; 2013-01-28 at 07:17 PM.