Page 4 of 204 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Most likely the Avenger's set with a purdy shield and mace.... minus the helmet of course, that just doesn't look right on my Paladin. This is quite an awesome addition that I'm really looking forward to, although I really like my current gear as well, so not sure if I will be going for the old set.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can feel the green fire finally coming in 4.3... and I'm ready.

Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Tier 6!

I'm so exciiited!

Just realised this is in the Warlock forum!?

T4 for my lock, all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I will be wearing this

With dual wielding light sabers of course

Paladin tier 2 here i come! <3

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

with shoes and weapons ofc ::]
    I know everyone is in love with pally t2, and albeit it's super badass, I defenatly agree with rocking this (probably with a Lionheart)

As a feral druid it seems totally irrelevant to me.

im in a pickle. i dont know which to wear; t4/t5/t8/t10. warlocks have had some of the best tiers for a while up until cata.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I have all the sets saved in my bank including my D2 set.

So excited, it will be different EVERY NIGHT.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manikrage View Post
    who really cares?

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    post count? is that important 2? O gawd, i made one post moar on mmoes now i iz teh interwebzheroez

if people can make ridiculous posts... what will you wear -.- when 4.3 hits... then we can give same retarded answers!

Nothing old at all.. and for all you trying to change it.... i hope they make it that you need to have the old type at least

be4 you can change!

wow is looking like a effin circus when every 12 yr old on pepsi can change his appearance!
    that's not a retarded answer.... it wasn't even a answer it was him just being a douche

and if this thread is "ridiculous" to you you don't have to read or respond to it in fact you could have just ignored it

wow is looking like a effin circus when every 12 yr old on pepsi can change his appearance!
    can you repeat that in something that resembles English please then maybe i can understand what you are trying to say

10+ Year Old Account
    Either T5 or T6.... decisions decisions

I'm a huge fan of lock t12, so I doubt i'll be changing it. Will definitely change my staff to some BC one, I liked a lot of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin: Definitely the Judgement set. Coolest set in the game, imho. My pally already has the Rag hammer to go with it.
    Warrior: T3, Dreadnought. Second coolest set in the game. Dual Manslayer of the Qiraji, which I already have.
    Rogue: Deathmantle, or Bloodfang, haven't decided yet. I'll be farming illidan's blades for this set.
    Warlock: Deathbringer, and if weapons can be changed too, Lord Ahune's Scythe :-)
    Priest: T6, Absolution. Looks amazing as a shadow priest.
    Mage: T5, Tirisfal.
    Druid: T6, Thunderheart.
    Shaman: T5 Cataclysm, and the fist weapons that match.
    Hunter: T4 Demon Stalker all the way. Will be farming for the legendary bow to go with it; granted, there are other bows with similarly cool artwork that are probably easier to get.
    Death Knight: Probably T8. Probably the better looking of the DK sets; most of them, to me, suck. Haven't decided on weapon, mostly because I haven't decided on a spec.

Unless, of course, they require you to have the full set in order to 'use' its looks. I've never been much of a raider, and I missed out on the T3 sets. I have no problems farming the ones that are still farmable, but if I can't use T3, I'm pretty much not interested. (Granted, considering I haven't played WoW in over 4 months, it has to interest me enough to get me to resub, first of all.)
    Last edited by endersblade; 2011-08-17 at 10:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im going to use the Blue Lazorsword as weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    Just realised this is in the Warlock forum!?
    You're the only one, it seems.

Tier 5 of course. The only REAL warlock set
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

I'm actually quite fond of tiers 4/5/6/7/9

:3