10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit I'm not too creative with transmog sets... But I love the look of my gnome in Malefic Rainment. But you know what's even better than that? The same gear with a more awesome colour scheme! Vengeful Gladiator's Felweave suited the job well.

You can't see it from my armory snap, but I'm so glad I kept my old Soul Harvester from the Vanilla Warlock mount quest. Looks awesome

Shame Blizzard moved to different art styles for the raid/PVP tiers... I loved the BC approach.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Rate meh!
    I would love to, but to do that i have to see more details, while i dont like huge pic in the posts these are simply too small.
    Add bigger pics or links to bigger versions

@Klingers

While genneraly i cant stand Malefic Ramient, on gnome it looks good, not too creative, but i like it.

Edit: lil grammar fix
    Last edited by Zerel; 2012-06-24 at 01:35 PM.
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    This is what I will probably rock when the expansion starts.
    Currently using it in the beta.
    What item pieces are those? Love the look of it! :3

Edit:
    Why oh why isn't tabards account wide? Tabard of the protector would fit perfectly with my set! >.< http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...74:65497:28788
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2012-06-25 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARISE CHICKEN ARISE!

New set I am rocking, Forgot an in game shot but will post it when I get home,

NINJA LOCK

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a bunch of transmog over the months, mostly straight up tier 5 and tier 1 and some silly ones, like a set that made me look like a navy admiral when I just had my Bloodsail Admiral title. Favourites among them that I still have saved in my bookmarks are one of the first ones I did:

Tier 5 with odds and ends

Kinda evolved till it got to this, and then I kept it. Still use this as my PvP transmog.

And the one I'm wearing at the moment:

Tier 10 with odds and ends

Same colour blue throughout the set and the weapon makes it look like this belongs together. I'll keep this set together like this for future wear too, once I get bored of it and want something new. I'm sure that I'll get bored with the way gear looks in Mists and put this set on again at some point.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-07-14 at 10:56 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...38:71357:44429

Cant think of a fitting weapon atm...I have Dragonwrath anyway so I cant transmog weapons until MoP ;D
    Last edited by Shiftty; 2012-07-16 at 07:51 AM.

Green Lock

Went for a lime-green type of look. Planning to use Glyph of Verdant Spheres with this once MoP hits.

Also toyed with the idea of wearing Green Matrial Shirt with this, not sure if I like it though. Can't seem to find a cape I like with this set either, closest I can come is Mantle of Patience or Thalassian Wildercloak but they don't fit that well >.<

Deleted
    here's mine, I like it a lot, might keep it going into MoP (til challenge mode set)

Deleted
    Some pretty cool looking sets in this thread, here is mine:

Went for the purple theme, and unequipped Dragonwrath, because it spoils every transmog set!
    You can find all the pieces I use via my armory in my sig

15+ Year Old Account

This is what I'm using in game now.
    It's kind of mish-mash because I don't have everything I really wanted, so I just threw stuff together.

:/

If I choose to main my warlock there is no doubt in my mind that I'll be HOPEFULLY rocking the first tier set that is released in MoP with the Sha style and moveable jaw.

(www).wowhead.com/compare?items=46136:46137:46139:46140:31038:31111#modelviewer:4:3;61913;20;61917;7;61918;1 ;97881;17;43353;10;31135:22+0:0
    Thats what im using for my Warlock! I really loved it ! takes some time getting if you don't have anything of it tho

My newest creation:

Navy Admiral set,

probably i start mists while wearing this.

xskarma, i wonder how your navy set looked like ;]
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

T1, T2, T5, and T8 depending on my mood. I spend a lot on transmog, lol.

This is my locks transmog set, although the head doesnt really fit in at all I just love the wings too much atm to give it up :P

those wings are nice i use that helm as well. its a level 70 PvP gear piece for those that are curious.

Deleted

http://imgur.com/a/u7BqM
    Took me while to find the goggles for the set, rest is easy to get.
    - Head is made by engineer and requires 400 engineering skill.
    - Main pieces are from the 264 iLvl vendor in dalaran. Total 4690 justice points.
    - Belt is from wrathful gear vendor in Underbelly (dalaran) for 945 honor points.
    - Cataclysmic Tier 1 boots, Tabard is from a guest in Shadowmoon valley.
    The set is really easy to obtain, looks great on human.
    Last edited by mmoc29c5413a24; 2012-08-08 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardyn View Post
    The set is really easy to obtain, looks great on human.
    You're Just saying that cause it accents your bewbs :P

Looks great though. I have always wanted to make a set using engineering goggles but I don't want engineering on my lock, well don't want to get rid of my current professions is more like it.