Deleted
    ok, let me answer all the questions concrning wings...

yes, they fixed it from 5.0.4 so if you have pve helm, wings are orange and they flap 2 times and then they are holested back in, full animation
    if you have pvp helm,like i do, wings are again purple(they were orange when it was broken) and they also flap 2 times and go back in,full animation
    wings apprear when emote /roar happens OR when you jump, everytime you jump wings appear! that is cool, cause you jump anyway, while waiting for buffs or when running arround killing bosses on Hc or Normal....

i ve noticed locks get black wings now for challenge mode sets, which i think they ll work the SAME as these wings now. Only thing different now is we also get green fire shooting from shoulders and horns...and yes i agreee, the effect shout be a bit more stronger.

hope that clears everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    This is the set I am using currently, Modeled after the vendor in the Horde Dalaran AH.

For this set, might I recommend this cloak: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47256

And this chest: http://www.wowhead.com/item=6266

The color scheme of the cloak fits perfectly as it has those bright green gems within the the red and grey texture. For the chest, nothing really shows with a tabard on except the green/gold armbands, and against a red shirt it fits magnificently.

For reference, here's what the entire set would look like with my suggestions: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:6266.94:47256
    Last edited by Xorn; 2012-09-23 at 08:53 PM.

Been using this set since transmog came out. Have always loved it and with the verdant sphere glyph it looks even better imo
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post

Been using this set since transmog came out. Have always loved it and with the verdant sphere glyph it looks even better imo
    See sig.

I've been using purple version of this one with some bright blue coloured off items for the past few months now. I really like it too, especially the helm.

I didn't have to do much to get the Transmog set or the Axe but it looks cool on Orc

Deleted
    I'm definetly going to transmog my gear into the challenge mode set. That set looks the best out of all the warlock sets ever i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Just posted a new Troll Warlock set to the Weekly Transmog thread over in general.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eekly-Transmog

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

My aim is the Sha-Skin Regalia in either green or blue (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1425)
    But I am looking for a matching weapon.

Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P
    I'm confused. You are either asking for priest transmog advice from warlocks or you got a priest tier 3 look-a-like for your warlock and need advice, not sure which >.>

Either way I think you are better off in the priest forums transmog thread (if they have one) or the general forums Transmog thread (if that one still lives)

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm confused. You are either asking for priest transmog advice from warlocks or you got a priest tier 3 look-a-like for your warlock and need advice, not sure which >.>

Either way I think you are better off in the priest forums transmog thread (if they have one) or the general forums Transmog thread (if that one still lives)
    I have a priest tier 3 look-a-like as a warlock, and need advice XD. I figured I'd post it here since I am a warlock but I'll look into the two threads you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    what head is that? looks to sweet!

15+ Year Old Account
    A classic layout apart from the helm and weapon.

If anyone's planning on buying Tier 3 from Black Market Auction House. Don't waste your Gold for T3 Gloves. Grasp of the Dead share the exact same Skin.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-10-12 at 01:40 AM.

Finished my Xmog set...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    If anyone's planning on buying Tier 3 from Black Market Auction House. Don't waste your Gold for T3 Gloves. Grasp of the Dead share the exact same Skin.
    That's a pretty good tip, I actually managed to snag the T3 helm allready, this should save me some cash

Quote Originally Posted by BlackrazorNZ View Post
    Finished my Xmog set...
    Not sold on the helm, OR the Swords for Warthguard, but the rest works very well.

Rocking a little pink for breast cancer awareness month.

I got 3 pieces of Plagueheart, just need the shoulders and belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    If/When Green Fire is implemented, i will change my Destro lock's transmog to this green quality set from Cataclysm. I will also use Glyph of Verdent Spheres to match the green orbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haffmaistro View Post
    what head is that? looks to sweet!
    I'd love to know that as well, any other locks know what head item this guy is wearing?