Your image is borked, Kulu.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account

went for plate look. I know the dreadful pants technically match the color of the upper half, but, there are no boots ingame that actually goes with the color. so I made a slight compromise, the blackened tunic has yellow on it to make it slightly flow better. But, if anyone knows of any plate looking boots that goes with hands/shoulders/helm then please tell me.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2013-01-28 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Your image is borked, Kulu.
    Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post

went for plate look. I know the dreadful pants technically match the color of the upper half, but, there are no boots ingame that actually goes with the color. so I made a slight compromise, the blackened tunic has yellow on it to make it slightly flow better. But, if anyone knows of any plate looking boots that goes with hands/shoulders/helm then please tell me.
    Love the use of the Scythe...but no so crazy about the chest. Everything else looks awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post
    Love the use of the Scythe...but no so crazy about the chest. Everything else looks awesome.
    I agree the chest needs eventual replacing but it is the best looking chest i could find to attempt to match the colors. If you know of a better chest I am very open to options as I know my mog is no where complete at least to me. Which is why I am very much open.

Really pleased with how this turned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post

Really pleased with how this turned out.
    I agree, she looks very nice except... Well, don't get me wrong, my first main was a Troll Hunter, and I've been leveling 3 hordies lately and the Troll Druid among them is my favourite. I like Trolls...but....but....THOSE TOES. >.< Ugh, SO ugly. Sorry, private rant over. :S

http://i.imgur.com/tZEkKQC.jpg

I'm still trying to find a replacement for my Gloves and Belt

really like that, very coherent colours and styles, bound to be a unique mog also.

Could somebody be kind enough to give me a rundown on what pieces are being used for Baphomette's transmog? I know the helm and shoulders are from BT but I'd love to know where the rest of it is from, especially the robe and gloves. Thanks in advance

Intergalactic Space-Warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasgrudge View Post
    Could somebody be kind enough to give me a rundown on what pieces are being used for Baphomette's transmog? I know the helm and shoulders are from BT but I'd love to know where the rest of it is from, especially the robe and gloves. Thanks in advance
    Robe and gloves are the T8 Priest recolor from Ulduar 10.

Handwraps of Resonance from Thorim.

Vestments of Piercing Light from General Vezax.

Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy which is only available from Occu'thar.

The sword is the Talon of Azshara from Morogrim in SSC.

Assuming the "you can transmog legendaries" thing and the caster PvP sword goes through:

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Assuming the "you can transmog legendaries" thing and the caster PvP sword goes through:

Could you please list the gear?

Deleted
    Tya that's an awesome set! it's hard to find cool looking gear for belfs (imo), you did a really great job! and the robe is from the scourge event in tbc, right? good thing i still have it

(don't worry, I won't copy you, i'll add my own touch to it tho ^^really love it )
    Last edited by mmoc8ea25e0818; 2013-02-04 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    Tya that's an awesome set! it's hard to find cool looking gear for belfs (imo), you did a really great job!

What? Everything looks good on belfs!

Try finding a good headpiece for a female worgen. That's a challenge. So far all I can come up with is a monocle, fell horns...and that's it.

Maybe the fiery crown.

Deleted
    Tired of Challenge Mode set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Could you please list the gear?
    S1 PvP shoulders/gloves
    Volde's Cloak of the Night Sky
    Buccaneer's Boots
    Blessed Robe of Undead Slaying (from Wrath scourge event, no longer available)
    Thunderfury

Nothing original, always thought that this particular set had a warlock(ish) look though. Could perhaps use a better MH but the one I have is sufficient (I think). Also, like the way it looks with them verdant spheres. =)