here we go. haven't found a good staff to with this other than the one from archi mythic :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems this thread hasn't been bumped in a while, but wanted to share my current WIP looks:

It's cliche as hell, but mythic Shadow Council works so damn well with the SoS:

I love the M Shadow Council, too. I also effing love @Kathranis ' Demonology mog, he truly does look like an evil summoner.
    I'm rocking some Broken Isles fashion atm, just with my Demo artifact (I'll get them other ones later).

Quote Originally Posted by Ezey View Post
    My Orc demo, ready for legion !

Why are you not showing your helm?

I am running the same setup, with the green artifact for destro. But the helm is way to awesome not to use!

Quote Originally Posted by Raano View Post
    Why are you not showing your helm?

I am running the same setup, with the green artifact for destro. But the helm is way to awesome not to use!
    He's using the Felheart Horns instead of the rest of that set. Personally always loved those horns

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    He's using the Felheart Horns instead of the rest of that set. Personally always loved those horns
    Yeah I noticed.

Maybe it's just my OCD that is bugging me, but I think the helm should be there with the complete set

Yeah I noticed.

Maybe it's just my OCD that is bugging me, but I think the helm should be there with the complete set
    Yeah but complete sets are boring :P
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    No helms. Halos or nothing.

While I'm here, is there an addon that can sort my mounts by colour? Or a website that can do similarly? I need to find a matching blue ground mount for my Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by landria View Post

here we go. haven't found a good staff to with this other than the one from archi mythic :/
    What chest is that?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    What chest is that?
    i think it's a crafted chest from mop.

edit: yep. it's this one
    Last edited by landria; 2016-09-22 at 02:51 PM.

Went back to my original race (from Orc): Gnome!
    Playing Destro and turned off green fire obviously (stopped being cool when everyone had it). Based on a mage set lookalike but it screams Destro imo.

Deleted
    So sad that I missed the best looking staff ever... by 2 days

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

This is what I've been using so far in legion. Many hate the helm but I love it.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Can anyone point me to a Fiery Look for destruction spec? Sadly i do not have the fel flames and i can't find any good combination in my wardrobe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tagar View Post
    Can anyone point me to a Fiery Look for destruction spec? Sadly i do not have the fel flames and i can't find any good combination in my wardrobe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Firelands tier set is pretty nice (nicer in Heroic purple) but definitely fiery in normal mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Firelands tier set is pretty nice (nicer in Heroic purple) but definitely fiery in normal mode.
    I was thinking exactly the Firelands set, for "normal" fire i think the normal difficulty set matches better. Any weapon to complement this fiery theme? I was mostly affliction throught the years and have more dark-themed collection..