1. #781
    good old T3 for raiding and T4 for pvp set

  2. #782
    High Overlord Dahakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    131
    Doomcaller's Attire defo

  3. #783
    Blademaster imoryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Blackrock- US
    Posts
    35
    @Pandora I don't know if you've already seen this transmog guide, but I could totally "window shop" here for hours. It shows every possible piece of armor/weapons that a warlock could equip. They also have guides for all other classes too!

    http://icy-veins.com/transmogrificat...m-models-guide

  4. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by imoryn View Post
    @Pandora I don't know if you've already seen this transmog guide, but I could totally "window shop" here for hours. It shows every possible piece of armor/weapons that a warlock could equip. They also have guides for all other classes too!

    http://icy-veins.com/transmogrificat...m-models-guide
    Wow, nice page for mogging.
    has somebody thought about looking for weapons for our demons ? Legendaries are too blunt and I dont expect them to work on pets.
    Let's see...

    2H axe: Torn-Heart Axe of Battle

    Sweet !

  5. #785
    Gladiator's Decapitator same model but red fire instead of green.. for those who have already done the quest.

  6. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    By the whole set being garish and fugly when the wings aren't present. And that helm is the worst looking part, it's a shame the wings are tied to it. Seriously, if it wasn't for the wings, would anyone consider that set "nice"?

    T8.5 for me, maybe T5. Or, perhaps just a Black Mageweave or Cindercloth set
    doesn't look bad in blue. it's the red that does't look as good

  7. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    doesn't look bad in blue. it's the red that does't look as good
    I'm disliking both versions pretty much. The robes look okay but the head and the shoulders really kill it.
    Plus, it's very hard to use it in mogging since it's so much more flashy than the other warlock stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron View Post
    Gladiator's Decapitator same model but red fire instead of green.. for those who have already done the quest.
    No longer available in the game...too bad.


    These ones look really appealing too:

    De-raged Waraxe


    Angerfang Broadaxe


    Draconic Avenger


    Gorehowl


    Dual Blade Butcher (horde)

  8. #788
    Guys can you help me find some good looking staff with my T5 set?

  9. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixio View Post
    Guys can you help me find some good looking staff with my T5 set?
    I'd say, one of these:
    Staff of the Shadow Flame

    or
    Funeral Pyre (heroic)

  10. #790
    High Overlord woly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Killrogg View Post

    No longer available in the game...too bad.
    Wrong, they added the TBC pvp stuff back in 4.3. Go look at Area 52.

  11. #791
    T6/Vengful head for the awsome wings and something cool as chest

  12. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by woly View Post
    Wrong, they added the TBC pvp stuff back in 4.3. Go look at Area 52.
    My bad, I was trusting in...(was it wowhead? ) to be correct.


    Quote Originally Posted by They View Post
    T6/Vengful head for the awsome wings and something cool as chest
    The wings look good but the head/the entire Tier6 is just too ugly for my taste.
    It's not even good for mogging, since this set is SO much more flashy and colourful than all the others, which makes it hard to find fitting pieces.
    The robe is quite nice though. I posted a blue version a page earlier.

  13. #793
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,424
    For my felguard I am looking into a couple.

    Hellreaver , because its easy to get and still looks great and i think would match a felguard well.


    Armageddon, because the size is awesome.


    And the khorium champion, because its simple, easy to get and i think would match the wrathguard well.

  14. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    Anyone have any awesome ideas for a Troll Voodoo Warlock? The only thing I can obviously think of is the Voodoo Mask in ZF.

    Any suggestions for the rest of the set?
    Still looking for suggestions.

  15. #795
    Currently in beta, you need the weapons twice, or the terrorguard will only wield one changed weapon.
    And Hellreaver is their usual weapon skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Was total fun...... the lag party on Beta Leveling 01
    Beta test report: The loading bars are working as intended. Screens look smooth and decent drawn.

  16. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    For my felguard I am looking into a couple.

    Hellreaver , because its easy to get and still looks great and i think would match a felguard well.
    wrathguard + what he said
    Dont they come with these as standart euippment ?
    Or did you really mean the old felguard ?

  17. #797
    Blademaster hankypankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    36
    well after seeing the new t14 if it still looks like that in live i will be wearing it for sure!

  18. #798
    Blademaster imoryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Blackrock- US
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    Still looking for suggestions.
    I attempted to make a voodoo set for my goblin and aside from the voodoo mask, I got as far as this dress: http://www.wowhead.com/item=7369 *shrug*

  19. #799
    High Overlord Qij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    159
    Could anyone suggest a belt I could use that could work well with the rest of the gear i have on here. :3

  20. #800
    Well, I got my set down. I'm using the Staff of Beasts, but not sure about a 1h yet. I think it's a good look, if I do say so myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •