I actually want the pvp shoulders, but I don't have enough conquest points yet!

I've been using tier 8 set since the transmog became available, but now I'm using T14 because finally we have a good looking tier going on live

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pappa/advanced

Looks so evil to me
    Jokkepappa of Depraved
    EU - Twilight's Hammer
    WoWProgress

Belt's a bit off, but I like this dark-red-with-some-green.

No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Belt's a bit off, but I like this dark-red-with-some-green.

I like it! The only thing I find off-setting is the helm. Just not a fan of that model.

Made a set based off of the tabard and stafff. Probly won't use this, but it is nice on the eyes(imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    I like it! The only thing I find off-setting is the helm. Just not a fan of that model.

Made a set based off of the tabard and stafff. Probly won't use this, but it is nice on the eyes(imo).
    Care to share the items on that?
    Jokkepappa of Depraved
    EU - Twilight's Hammer
    WoWProgress

The head is T1 and I think the shoulders drop from BT. Other than that, not sure.

EDIT: And Illidari tabard.
    Last edited by Agile Emily; 2012-11-25 at 10:49 PM.

Staff: Staff of Beasts, Ring of Blood quest reward in Nagrand
    Shoulders: Hatefury Mantle, drops from Anetheron in Hyjal Summit
    Chest: Robe of the Thousand Needles, quest reward

Pretty lovely looking set, I like it's theme quite a lot.

Im going pretty basic, trying a more military kind of look.

Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    Sure! Here's a list of the items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...68:65627:30884

EDIT: Here's another set of mine.
    Last edited by Keakee; 2012-11-26 at 07:50 AM.

That's what I am gonna be working on. Got the chest and shoulders on my first run through Shadow Lab while farming netherweave cloth. The rest requires me to go into Kara.

I thought of going with this, to be a little different from the typical "evil" warlock stuff. But decided to go with purple instead. I might use this for a mage transmog if I can ever stand to level another alt.

This is what I'm wearing at the moment.
    It doesn't fit perfectly like some other Transmogs posted here, but I somehow really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post

Easier helm to get http://www.wowhead.com/item=65621

edit: also http://www.wowhead.com/item=28169

Holy Warlock :3

Multiple angles:
    http://i.imgur.com/dxljx.jpg

This is my set currently:

http://i.imgur.com/U14sb.jpg?1

Although the boots don't really fit that well.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-12-03 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Use thumbnails for large pictures please

The current pvp set actually looks really good.
    Dont know weapon to use with it though, the scythe doesnt really fit.

Front:

Back:

Not really sure what weapon to use for it, I was using Lightning Rod previously.

This is what I'll be running with (still have to get the shoulders and the cloak). I was trying for a 'grim reaper' look based around the scythe and T8. I'm still not happy about the cape, open to suggestions on that one.

wowhead .com /compare?items=46140:46137:45419:65497:27878:46136:9876.183#.

Here is my set. Still need to get the staff to drop off of Curator
    Last edited by Canisis; 2014-12-09 at 06:33 PM.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but with the Felguard glyph, it adds a lot of options to better match your demon's weapon with your outfit.

The felguard will randomly equip a two-handed weapon from your MAIN bag (meaning, the 16 slot one that you started with)
    If you have the Wrathguard, it will equip up to two two-handed weapons from your bag (though, I don't think the Wrathguard will equip a polearm)

For example: My (and everyone else in the world's) favorite: Armageddon from Nax and that one dragon blade from Black Wing lair are nice options.

(I wanted to post images, but it won't let me until I've posted a few more times)

EDIT: Just looked it up and apparently the Wrathguard CAN equip polearms.
    Last edited by Patcheydizzle; 2012-12-03 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patcheydizzle View Post
    I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but with the Felguard glyph, it adds a lot of options to better match your demon's weapon with your outfit.

The felguard will randomly equip a two-handed weapon from your MAIN bag (meaning, the 16 slot one that you started with)
    If you have the Wrathguard, it will equip up to two two-handed weapons from your bag (though, I don't think the Wrathguard will equip a polearm)

For example: My (and everyone else in the world's) favorite: Armageddon from Nax and that one dragon blade from Black Wing lair are nice options.

(I wanted to post images, but it won't let me until I've posted a few more times)

EDIT: Just looked it up and apparently the Wrathguard CAN equip polearms.
    So that glyph works on the wrathguard as well? hmm... I will say this, though: I wish it would allow 2h maces, so I could farm up Sulfuras Oh well.