1. #1161

    Running that one right now. Makes a lot of people try to gank me, which makes a lot of people regret trying to gang me.

  2. #1162
    Got two sets im torn between what to use




    http://i.imgur.com/0H5l3.jpg


    OR




    http://i.imgur.com/IKKMF.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-01-03 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Use thumbnails next time for large images, please

  3. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Which offhand is that? Don't think I've stumbled upon it before.
    It's http://www.wowhead.com/item=34179, from Brutallus in Sunwell.

  4. #1164
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's http://www.wowhead.com/item=34179, from Brutallus in Sunwell.
    Oh, sweet. Thanks! Gonna have to farm that some time. It looks awesome.

  5. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I lol'ed really hard with this YMCA look!

  6. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post


    A'

    After some research found the vest and the "pants". Shoulders and boots now :P

  7. #1167
    http://i.imgur.com/aVyeo.jpg

    There were no cloth-wearing Firelords on my server, probably because most of the Firelands cloth sets were awful, so I wanted to come up with something cool. I generally wear my T3 or another xmog set I've made, but lately I've been using this outfit to go with the Firelord title. I'm going to get a different belt, but I've been too lazy to get the necessary mats.

    Edited - Yikes, that's huge! I'll try to shrink it down a bit...

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 03:45 PM ----------

    Heck, I'll just post my other main xmog outfits that I've cobbled together:

    http://i.imgur.com/oO6bf.jpg

    I'm a big fan of Lovecraft & so I love the WoW Old God lore. This is probably the outfit I use the most. Needless to say, I can't wait for the new tentacle-ey PvP set...

    http://i.imgur.com/w3BLm.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-01-08 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Still too big, use Large Thumnail images next time to make sure they fit the page

  8. #1168
    Fluffy Kitten aikoyamamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,281
    Hope these aren't too big. First is my 2h staff Affliction mog:



    Affliction 1H/OH mog:



    Destruction 1H/OH mog:


  9. #1169
    Not sure why, but i cant see any of your pictures, aikoyamamato. Fix it ;]
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------we will see how accurate is this----------
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.

  10. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    Not sure why, but i cant see any of your pictures, aikoyamamato. Fix it ;]
    (s)he used a site called picresize, and that seems to have buggered up things, when I try to follow the link it says 404 not found. It's a shame that the intention to do the right thing has lead to this. Hopefully (s)he can just upload through Imgur and use large thumbnail setting, that's the perfect and free and easy way to get pics up in a decent size.

  11. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    After some research found the vest and the "pants". Shoulders and boots now :P
    I can help you with that.

    Boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50699
    Shoulders: Either go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=27816 or the one in the picture: http://www.wowhead.com/item=24683
    Fake Plastic Trees

    Main: Warlock

  12. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    (s)he used a site called picresize, and that seems to have buggered up things, when I try to follow the link it says 404 not found. It's a shame that the intention to do the right thing has lead to this. Hopefully (s)he can just upload through Imgur and use large thumbnail setting, that's the perfect and free and easy way to get pics up in a decent size.
    Good to know whats happening, for me there are no links to follow at all, just text that i guess was supposed to be tittle/description of image

    But, good tip for anyone who cant use something as complicated as photoshop/gimp/corel/whatever, easiest way of resisizing pic is by using....
    standard Windows Paint, change size -> % value -> set it to something like 20%-30% and save image.
    and now you have pic ready to be uploaded on forums without going through werid sites

    Unless ofc you are using Mac, if so, can't help you here
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------we will see how accurate is this----------
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    6.0 is releasing by July 15th/August 12th. Warlords goes live September 16th-23rd.

  13. #1173
    Fluffy Kitten aikoyamamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,281
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    (s)he used a site called picresize, and that seems to have buggered up things, when I try to follow the link it says 404 not found. It's a shame that the intention to do the right thing has lead to this. Hopefully (s)he can just upload through Imgur and use large thumbnail setting, that's the perfect and free and easy way to get pics up in a decent size.
    I'll have to fix it when I get home. I posted from work which blacklists imgur, photobucket, imageshack, and other popular ones. And here I thought I found the perfect workaround.
    She btw, but I'll proli regret saying it

  14. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerel View Post
    Good to know whats happening, for me there are no links to follow at all, just text that i guess was supposed to be tittle/description of image

    But, good tip for anyone who cant use something as complicated as photoshop/gimp/corel/whatever, easiest way of resisizing pic is by using....
    standard Windows Paint, change size -> % value -> set it to something like 20%-30% and save image.
    and now you have pic ready to be uploaded on forums without going through werid sites

    Unless ofc you are using Mac, if so, can't help you here

    Yeah, but then you have a permanently small image, while imgur blows up to full size when you click it when using a thumbnail.

    Also, mod powers for the win, I can look inside a post to see what was posted ( in effect to snip out bad stuff and add mod warnings/explanations/infraction messages) so only people with power like that could see the links that were in there

  15. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Also, mod powers for the win, I can look inside a post to see what was posted ( in effect to snip out bad stuff and add mod warnings/explanations/infraction messages) so only people with power like that could see the links that were in there
    You can right click the picture and open image in new tab to see it broken too :P. Not only mods have powers!

    Edit: for example - first pic = http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_...ff_2hhuman.jpg

  16. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    I like it! The only thing I find off-setting is the helm. Just not a fan of that model.


    Made a set based off of the tabard and stafff. Probly won't use this, but it is nice on the eyes(imo).
    screw you copying my Set somewhat

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Pond/simple

  17. #1177
    The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    215
    Request to sticky all Transmog threads?

  18. #1178


    I feel pretty confident no many others are running with this set.

  19. #1179
    Can anyone think of a better staff to use with this?


  20. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    Request to sticky all Transmog threads?
    It is allready....sort of. The thread is linked in the Warlock Index - sticky. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Index

    We simply don't have enough room to sticky all the threads that are fun and useful and will have people coming back for them all the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •