Page 50 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P
    I'm confused. You are either asking for priest transmog advice from warlocks or you got a priest tier 3 look-a-like for your warlock and need advice, not sure which >.>

Either way I think you are better off in the priest forums transmog thread (if they have one) or the general forums Transmog thread (if that one still lives)
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm confused. You are either asking for priest transmog advice from warlocks or you got a priest tier 3 look-a-like for your warlock and need advice, not sure which >.>

Either way I think you are better off in the priest forums transmog thread (if they have one) or the general forums Transmog thread (if that one still lives)
    I have a priest tier 3 look-a-like as a warlock, and need advice XD. I figured I'd post it here since I am a warlock but I'll look into the two threads you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    what head is that? looks to sweet!

A classic layout apart from the helm and weapon.

If anyone's planning on buying Tier 3 from Black Market Auction House. Don't waste your Gold for T3 Gloves. Grasp of the Dead share the exact same Skin.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-10-12 at 01:40 AM.

Finished my Xmog set...

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    If anyone's planning on buying Tier 3 from Black Market Auction House. Don't waste your Gold for T3 Gloves. Grasp of the Dead share the exact same Skin.
    That's a pretty good tip, I actually managed to snag the T3 helm allready, this should save me some cash

Quote Originally Posted by BlackrazorNZ View Post
    Finished my Xmog set...
    Not sold on the helm, OR the Swords for Warthguard, but the rest works very well.

Rocking a little pink for breast cancer awareness month.

I got 3 pieces of Plagueheart, just need the shoulders and belt.

If/When Green Fire is implemented, i will change my Destro lock's transmog to this green quality set from Cataclysm. I will also use Glyph of Verdent Spheres to match the green orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffmaistro View Post
    what head is that? looks to sweet!
    I'd love to know that as well, any other locks know what head item this guy is wearing?

Ireland, home of the Potato, Whisky, Drunks and Drunk Fighting Tournaments
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    I'd love to know that as well, any other locks know what head item this guy is wearing?
    Unless I'm mistaken, I believe it to be one of the new models they introduced to the "vanilla" levelling expeirence when they redid 1-60 in Cata. I think you can get one from Shadowfang Keep specifically but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cabana View Post

Rocking a little pink for breast cancer awareness month.
    That looks pretty good, can you tell me which Chest and Shoulders you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post

Recently got the tier 3 priest chest piece. I cannot find a matching belt for the life of me but other then that I like the result so far, if anyone has suggestions that would be lovely :P
    Girdle of Nobility from Lord Overheat in the Deadmines. Additionally the Sash of Solitude from 25 Patchwerk might look good though it's more for Valorous T8 which only shares the color scheme with T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, I believe it to be one of the new models they introduced to the "vanilla" levelling expeirence when they redid 1-60 in Cata. I think you can get one from Shadowfang Keep specifically but I might be wrong.
    It's a quest reward from Felwood for the Core of Kroshius:

wowhead.com/item=65288
    Last edited by jackvii; 2012-10-25 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackvii View Post
    It's a quest reward from Felwood for the Core of Kroshius:

wowhead.com/item=65288
    That's some good digging. Wowhead leads to this transmog article where you can find all 4 recoulors of this hood.

Tier 1/2 ftw!

Merciless Glad for PVE, Voidheart for PVP Although I also rly like the new PVP set.

Anyone got some suggestions for a nice looking 1h weapon? short of getting the sha-touched weapon, im stuck with a crappy little dagger graphic, or that curved blade, which i dont find all that great to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Anyone got some suggestions for a nice looking 1h weapon? short of getting the sha-touched weapon, im stuck with a crappy little dagger graphic, or that curved blade, which i dont find all that great to look at.
    Depends a lot on what you're wearing unless you want to be one of those dopes that Zhar'doom every staff regardless of their gear.

Vengeful Glad dagger is a good catch all, it's the Shard of Azzinoth minus the glow. it's black/blue and matches pretty well with most of the darker sets and isn't too flashy or color specific to look out of place.

For a more firey red option Perdition's Blade is terrific because it overwrites enchants. A more purple option would be Vileblade of the Betrayer off Harbinger Skyriss, which has a purple glow. Daggers with particle effects are usually better options because they tend to get lost in enchant glows more than staves.