1. #1081
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    So that glyph works on the wrathguard as well? hmm...
    Yes it does.
    But: If you want your Wrathguard to dual wield the same weapon, you also must have it twice in your main bag.

  2. #1082
    Mechagnome darkminaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    606


    thats my current just on a gnome :P but on b811 everything looks better :< i wish we had bloodelfs on alliance and alienz on horde^^
    e: and i got the green illidan dagger, sadly you can't see it in the pic :P looks so fucking nice with the green +int enchant on weppons

  3. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepein View Post
    @Killem: Man, I absolutely love that. The 2 sets blend together great.



    that's my new mog, think it looks pretty slick.
    Looks amazing! Do you have links to the gear, or a list of what they are?

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufman View Post
    Looks amazing! Do you have links to the gear, or a list of what they are?
    From visual, it looks like shadowflame shoulders and chest, t14 helm, and naxx non-tier epic gloves.

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    From visual, it looks like shadowflame shoulders and chest, t14 helm, and naxx non-tier epic gloves.
    That would be correct.

    I got my CM gold set (link is on my armory which is clickable from my signature), was using Field Marshal before. I guess I'm done looking for new sets for a while. =P
    WoW Warlock | D3 Monk | Twitter: @NeryssaBH

    <Did it for Whitney> 14/14H recruiting exceptional players for WoD!

  6. #1086
    This is currently what I'm wearing.

    It's a hybrid of Tier 5 and T14 with the tabard of the achiever thrown in

  7. #1087

    This is a set I wanted to experiment with, not actually using it but I'd like to. Just need to change dagger and offhand.

  8. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticRox View Post
    This is currently what I'm wearing.

    It's a hybrid of Tier 5 and T14 with the tabard of the achiever thrown in
    Hawt. I love it.

  9. #1089
    Epic! Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Wushuo View Post

    This is a set I wanted to experiment with, not actually using it but I'd like to. Just need to change dagger and offhand.
    The t10 25 normal helm would fit better color-wise.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  10. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    The t10 25 normal helm would fit better color-wise.
    I think changing the tabard and offhand would be better, if notice the purple trim on the robes / gloves

  11. #1091
    http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/106...0812124945.jpg

    Looking for a matching belt, can't find any simple black cloth belt to transmog.

  12. #1092
    http://imgur.com/WhaXs
    http://imgur.com/BU1UE

    That's what I am wearing now. Need to get belt, gloves, and boots to finish it out. And a staff. Items are: Cowl of Benevolence (head), Amice of Brilliant Light (shoulders), Cloak of Tranquil Clouds (back), Runecloth Robe (chest).

    To get a better view, click on the links.

  13. #1093
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005812.jpg
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005858.jpg
    This is what I started out with, I originally wanted to go with mage T5 to kind of match the Kael'thas look with Verdant Spheres and red cloth, however, shoulders and chest refused to drop, so I decided to go with the shoulder from terrace and find other pieces to match. I explored the no-robe look and decided I quite like it, so I found legs/boots to go with that. I also grabbed a sleaveless chest with a green shirt and covered it with my guild tabard, I kind of like how the sleaves now match the spheres.

    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005846.jpg
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005850.jpg
    I managed to grab mage T12 shoulders from FL, not because I came looking for them, just happened to be so, and decided they fit the look quite well, so that's what I'm running now!

    Pieces included are as follow:
    First picture
    Head - Mage T5 Lookalike from Void Reaver
    Shoulders - Mage T14 Lookalike from Tsulong N
    Chest - Any sleaveless chest
    Belt - Warlock N T14 Lookalike, i'm sure there are more than one but the one in the picture is from Amber Shaper Un'sok
    Gloves - Mage T5 Lookalike from Kael'thas
    Legs - Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery
    Boots - Gossamer Boots

    Second Picture

    Only changed items are:
    Shoulders - Mage T12 lookalike from Baleroc
    Belt - Mage T12 lookalike from Ragnaros

    Tell me what you think!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 03:09 AM.

  14. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithil View Post
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005812.jpg
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005858.jpg
    This is what I started out with, I originally wanted to go with mage T5 to kind of match the Kael'thas look with Verdant Spheres and red cloth, however, shoulders and chest refused to drop, so I decided to go with the shoulder from terrace and find other pieces to match. I explored the no-robe look and decided I quite like it, so I found legs/boots to go with that. I also grabbed a sleaveless chest with a green shirt and covered it with my guild tabard, I kind of like how the sleaves now match the spheres.

    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005846.jpg
    http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...012_005850.jpg
    I managed to grab mage T12 shoulders from FL, not because I came looking for them, just happened to be so, and decided they fit the look quite well, so that's what I'm running now!

    Pieces included are as follow:
    First picture
    Head - Mage T5 Lookalike from Void Reaver
    Shoulders - Mage T14 Lookalike from Tsulong N
    Chest - Any sleaveless chest
    Belt - Warlock N T14 Lookalike, i'm sure there are more than one but the one in the picture is from Amber Shaper Un'sok
    Gloves - Mage T5 Lookalike from Kael'thas
    Legs - Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery
    Boots - Gossamer Boots

    Second Picture

    Only changed items are:
    Shoulders - Mage T12 lookalike from Baleroc
    Belt - Mage T12 lookalike from Ragnaros

    Tell me what you think!
    I like it! But it feels more mage like than warlock like. But if that's the look you're going for it's awesome!

  15. #1095
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,565
    Can anyone tell me what staff this is?


  16. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by Impzor View Post
    I like it! But it feels more mage like than warlock like. But if that's the look you're going for it's awesome!
    Yeah, as stated I wanted to go with somewhat of a kael'thas look, mage who turned into using dark magic, hence the mage colors/gear with verdant spheres. Being destro would have topped the thing off, but spec doesnt have enough depth to be fun long term, and doesnt have a high enough skillcap/performance to be worthwhile

  17. #1097
    Super Moderator Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baylife
    Posts
    10,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Can anyone tell me what staff this is?

    There are lots of staves with that model, but I could only find one in that color.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=23124#screenshots

    However, it was only available during the Scourge Invasion. =\

  18. #1098


    Been browsing my stash and stumbled upon sweet sword from Mana Tombs I haven't got chance to use yet. Since it's greenish I thought it might go quite nicely with t11 ^^.

  19. #1099
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    There are lots of staves with that model, but I could only find one in that color.

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=23124#screenshots

    However, it was only available during the Scourge Invasion. =\
    Man, that's typical.

    Thanks anyway.

  20. #1100
    I'm currently leveling my first ever lock (and loving it) and I will most certainly be rocking S2. It's probably the most common but damn is it beautiful. I also like the blue/purple T10. I'll gather both one day and use one for pvp and one PvE.


    You locks sure do get nice sets :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •