Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are there any tier galleries anywhere that show each tier set for each class?

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Yes. Give me a minute to do some searches.

EDIT: Circle of Flame, from Ambassador Flamelash of Blackrock Depths.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808
    Woot! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    My point was it should be a dye system rather then see ppl run in old tiers junk all over the place. Then make the new tiers so that they look awsome with diffrent colours - instead of putting 3 diffrent colours on exactly the same set for each spec...
    So you'd rather them put in less work for something that's not as good.

That's not how things work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    Hahahah! Time to get back into T6 content for some sexy gear!!!! Honestly, it's like 4 years late getting to the party but I'm glad it finally arrived. It's good timing too because druid t12 is just so ugly!
    I agree tier 6 druid was my favourite tier <3 I like to look like an actual druid! Cenarion Tier is one of my favs also, I honestly can't wait, all my many years of saving my tiers and doing without bank space on my main has finally paid off

what about Deathwings master?

Seems like blizzard freaked out due to SWTOR "leaked" release date of noveneber

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xvkarbear View Post
    Woot! Thank you!
    My pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

And people called me crazy for hoarding all my armor sets

Deleted
    Super-awesome!!!! I'm so hyped, I wish I could come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahynn View Post
    Seems like blizzard freaked out due to SWTOR "leaked" release date of noveneber
    There is not much they can do at this point while they still keep ignoring pvpers.And Wow is like what 6 years old?So ofc lots ppl will try out star wars at first.

Last raid of the expansion? Have you missed all the lore and indications that there's a bigger force than Deathwing manipulating him? Cataclysm has been out for ~9 months and other expansions have lasted close to 2 full years.

Deleted
    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Deleted
    This is some really cool stuff.... except for whack-a-gnome. We want blow-up-a-goblin!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugglebug View Post
    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
    hahahaha awesome advert.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Are there any tier galleries anywhere that show each tier set for each class?
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemsets Just pick what class you want to see from the drop down menu.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    This is some really cool stuff.... except for whack-a-gnome. We want blow-up-a-goblin!
    This so much xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played for several months but I will come back for this for many reasons.

Plus: I knew I kept my T5 Lock set for a reason A lot of people were bashing me back then for keeping them and that I should have sold them since there was no reason to have them anymore. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad I didn't trash my Quel'Delar on my mage. Loved that sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkofImagination View Post
    Plus: I knew I kept my T5 Lock set for a reason A lot of people were bashing me back then for keeping them and that I should have sold them since there was no reason to have them anymore.
    Oh I've kept all kinds of items that have a 'look good' characteristic too them. I have a particular Tanking combo in mind that'll make people think I'm wearing nothing at all (because who doesn't want their tank in a thong & bra?).

Lets not forget the classic age of Paladin Healers in dresses.