Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So rather than make GOOD content for WoW, the just put in a appearance tab? They do know that Cataclysm has the LOWEST content in anything right?

Cataclysm lasting barely a year... I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

"ok guiz who wunts to get magmaw chains?? i think u just hav to click somthing then he comes down and we dps his butt ok"I refuse to use the raid finder, it will be absolute mayhem

Darkmoon Fair ISLAND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deathwing raid sounds awesome. I hope it's an outdoor type raid where you ride on his back as he flys over Azeroth."Transmogrification encourages players to hold onto items with sentimental or aesthetic value, and the Ethereals anticipate that personal bag and bank space will be at a premium now that everyone will be hoarding their frilly pantaloons and leather jerkins. In anticipation of this new demand for additional storage space, they’ll be introducing a unique Void Storage service. What’s Void Storage, you ask? We’ll provide more details soon."Does that not indicate you WILL need the original item you wish to use as the new look on a current item?

Except for the news about the lack of Abyssal Maw dungeon, which I was really looking forward to, pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still find the Transmogrification idea terrible. Raid finder doesn't make any kind of sense the reason at least with the given state of dungeon finder

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzletwig View Post
    Cataclysm lasting barely a year... I'm not sure if this is good or bad.
    If the Blizzard product slate is accurate, it was planned. I'd be more worried if they were planning an x-pac next November and moved it forward suddenly.

I know that somewhere in the game is a halo. I believe priests or paladins get one as part of a tier set. But isn't there one not tied to tiers? Anyone happen to know the name?

Transmogrification should at least make you own the gear set/weapon models, except for no longer attainable gear like t3/that-legendary-staff-I-can't-remember-the-name-of.

Did anyone notice the new raid finder?Kinda worried about that.

Finally, Chilton explained a new feature coming with the patch called "Raid Finder". The Raid Finder essentially operates like a dungeon finder, automating the search for fellow players on the hunt for a good raiding party.
    If this bypasses ID´s i will realy stop playing and paying WoW (and iam not one who said this anytime in the past 6years)

Man guys I wonder if PvP will even see a single ounce of content this expansion!?!?

Deleted
    "Transmogrification encourages players to hold onto items with sentimental or aesthetic value" What? does this means we need to have the objects to copy their appearance or not? It isnt clear :P

Really sounds as BLizzard has totally lost it. Instead of real customization of items they do it the lazy way without allowing ppl to dye items. Just bad. Bet its gonna be payed for service as well.

New raid and 3 new 5 mans. We seem to be at least 6-8 months off this patch and wth are ppl supposed to do in the meantime ? Really think they stay subbed for that long ? Guess BLizzard will be adding new mount and pets in their store to make up for the loss of subs.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    time to go drop warglaives, vision of sargeras and BBotB from illidan :P

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You will even get to ride on Deathwing's back during the fight, apparently to take him down over multiple phases.
    I knew it, I fucking knew it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    "Transmogrification encourages players to hold onto items with sentimental or aesthetic value" What? does this means we need to have the objects to copy their appearance or not? It isnt clear :P
    That's very probably exactly what it means. I was hoping for an interface popup where you can select the tier pieces you want to show off, but you need to have the items yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    We do need to own the item i believe, but what i wanna know is... Will the item be deleted after? Does it mean i need to farm my bloodfang on rogue agian just to change the looks? i dont want it to be deleted it forever :/

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Really sounds as BLizzard has totally lost it. Instead of real customization of items they do it the lazy way without allowing ppl to dye items. Just bad. Bet its gonna be payed for service as well.
    The item is a totally different model after it's changed so it's not a 'dye'. A dye is changing the colour of a model. This system changes the model. And it's not a paid for service. The preview says it will just cost some gold.