Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Thumbs down RE: Heywoods

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    4.3 is going to be the most anticipated patch for WoW in years for me. Final raid, transmogrification and raid finder!! I can't believe they are letting us transmogrify weapons! My dear warglaives and atiesh are coming out storage!
    Good luck Doing that considering they are not letting you Transmorph Legendary items. Sorry about that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    4.3 is going to be the most anticipated patch for WoW in years for me. Final raid, transmogrification and raid finder!! I can't believe they are letting us transmogrify weapons! My dear warglaives and atiesh are coming out storage!
    ur gon be dissapoint gud sir.

legendarys wont be transmogriffable

---------- Post added 2011-09-04 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    what about no, those 5 level took the same time to do as the 10 level in LK did
    actually, no they didnt, they were so so so so so much faster than northrend

10+ Year Old Account
    If they can do that much with the transmogrification feature why not add a color changer? it will make your gear look much cooler and give you that feel of not having the same gear as other people which is going too happen a lot as far as the looking for raid finder if you can play with other Real ID friends like we do for doing 5mans it would be great cause it opens up a whole new way of raiding and lets people put up raid times on forums for people that may have different time zones i would say trash the LFR and make it the way i am explaining it atm random people cause random problems and a high chance on retarded people not knowing the fights queue for endgame content that or add a requirement where you have the achievement first before you even queue for the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    So rather than make GOOD content for WoW, the just put in a appearance tab? They do know that Cataclysm has the LOWEST content in anything right?
    I completely agree with that, they should make a decent content, not some useless tabs -.-