Page 1 of 35
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

So uh..next patch 4.3 is the end of Cata? Is that a joke?

So..does anyone else feel that Blizzard is just shafting this expansion? TWO content patches for this entire expansion? I can't even take that seriously without laughing in the process. That's absurd. Why on Earth would they do that?
    smh

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Money money money!!!

Deleted
    Yes, it's a joke not able to post on the many other threads about the same issue.

This doesn't need a new thread. Join the other 500 already made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    So..does anyone else feel that Blizzard is just shafting this expansion? TWO content patches for this entire expansion? I can't even take that seriously without laughing in the process. That's absurd. Why on Earth would they do that?
    smh
    What is with all the people forgetting they added five new levels not ten? Of course it's going to be a short expansion compared to the others.

smh
    Lol all the people raging makes me giggel lol we got 3.3 IN FUCKIN DECEMBER a year afetr Wotlk launch we will get DW raid in the same timeframe but we wont be bashing it for 12 month only 6 I AM FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THIS less people will leave because they are the same patch for a year

Yes, it's a joke not able to post on the many other threads about the same issue.
    And also a joke that you contribute to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    What is with all the people forgetting they added five new levels not ten? Of course it's going to be a short expansion compared to the others.
    Its as though they were prepared for the failure...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

patch 4.2 releases OMG THIS PATCH WAS TOO QUICK WE ALREADY CLEARED RAGNAROS WTF I WANT MOAAAR CONTENT
    patch 4.3 announced WTF HURR DURR

They did left out some important stuff like the water plane raid and Uldum raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    They did left out some important stuff like the water plane raid and Uldum raid.
    Uldum raid = Tot4W

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably there will be some cata version of Halion after Deathwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    There was never a Uldum raid planned. That's a rumor gone wrong.

Blizzard seem to be shunting the abyssal maw raid to one side with fairly week reasoning. There was a lot of build up in Vashj'ir towards, frankly something more than just a 5 man that in my eyes settled very little. I thought the underwater zone, while not my favourite to level in, had a very strong story with hints at an old god and deeper troubles that now will simply remain unresolved? That doesn't sit with me. Also, war of the ancients scaled back to a 5 man?

Normally I'm the first to defend blizzards decisions, I'm not really against recycling old content and things like premium services sit fine with me. Here however I can't shake the feeling that 2-3 planned raids have been thrown out the window for no good reason at all. They said they wanted to work towards a model where each patch had 2 or 3 smaller raids rather than one large one. We got that on launch, but in the last 2 patches of the expansion 4.2 and 4.3 we are only going to be getting one raid, and firelands I'd say qualifies as a small raid with only 7 bosses.

I am concerned, to be totally honest.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    smh
    WTB Master Guns some foresight.

smh
    3 So far sir/lady.Zandalari is a content patch, if you don't like how that is, you are more than welcome to quit.Everything is subject to change you don't know what else they have up their sleeve.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There was never a Uldum raid planned. That's a rumor gone wrong.
    Really? interesting.

smh
    ...because originally their (Blizzard's) plan was for expansions to be released yearly? Just because they missed that mark with their first three, doesn't mean that their philosophy has changed in any way!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    3 So far sir/lady.Zandalari is a content patch, if you don't like how that is, you are more than welcome to quit.Everything is subject to change you don't know what else they have up their sleeve.
    how does it smell so far up Blizzards ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    Blizzard seem to be shunting the abyssal maw raid to one side with fairly week reasoning. There was a lot of build up in Vashj'ir towards, frankly something more than just a 5 man that in my eyes settled very little. I thought the underwater zone, while not my favourite to level in, had a very strong story with hints at an old god and deeper troubles that now will simply remain unresolved? That doesn't sit with me. Also, war of the ancients scaled back to a 5 man?

Normally I'm the first to defend blizzards decisions, I'm not really against recycling old content and things like premium services sit fine with me. Here however I can't shake the feeling that 2-3 planned raids have been thrown out the window for no good reason at all. They said they wanted to work towards a model where each patch had 2 or 3 smaller raids rather than one large one. We got that on launch, but in the last 2 patches of the expansion 4.2 and 4.3 we are only going to be getting one raid, and firelands I'd say qualifies as a small raid with only 7 bosses.

I am concerned, to be totally honest.
    Decisions about lore can change at any time.

Take a look at the Emerald Dream zones. Blizz planned big things for that content and yet it never came to fruition.

Also at the end of Strat have you ever noticed the raid portal? That was in there all the way through Vanilla with the intent on having THAT being the portal to Naxx. As soon as Naxx came around that portal was shafted. There is also a BWL portal being inside of UBRS.

So really seeing that Abyssal Maw content not going anywhere isn't surprising.