Come 4.3 every damn Paladin will be "wearing" tier 2 Judgement.

But wait there are other cool looking sets... right?
    I for one will be strolling around org with them sexy tier 6 shoulders.
    Be different. Wear the other sets sometimes, please?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

I will be wearing T12 because i actually enjoy it. I might change my weapon to something more cool like Shard from Maiden, I loved that model. It's too bad we can't display Valanyr

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...65?page=25#487

I havnt checked all the models yet but I have a Tauren Prot and hes all white with bright blue eyes. Kind of like an albino cow so I would like him to be decked out in either all white bight gear or hella dark black gear.

It's worse for the alliance though. Every draenei is gonna be the draenei from the BC video. That'll be annoying.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    It's worse for the alliance though. Every draenei is gonna be the draenei from the BC video. That'll be annoying.
    I don't know about that. Horde will have to deal with every belf as a pinkadin.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be wearing T12.

I see absolutely no purpose in this service.

I leaning more towards using Either T9 or T10

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just worried that the Tier sets I love for being special will lose their unique appeal when everyone and their alt are running around in Judgement/Lightbringer =/

in b4 99% of skirt-hater "i will wear t2"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's try to keep this all to one topic. Go to this thread for all your transmogrifier needs.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!