Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Grimbold, did you use to be a dwarf paladin on the server Ravenholdt? o_o
    Nope, there's just quite a few Grimbolds out there. I thought i was the only one to catch King Theoden from lotr movie yelling "Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall.", but it seems i wasnt :P

Disclaimer: I apologize that you have to look the items up on wowhead yourself, MMO-Champ won't even let me post text urls without a trustworthy post count.

So, I'm a big fan of the 10 man version of tier 8. Love the look, love the style, love the color. Unfortunately, I can't have my cake and eat it too of course - I had no idea what to do for belts, boots, weapon, and shield. So I popped open the model viewer and decided to just brute-force my way through it. If you share my sense of aesthetics and plan on using 10 man t8 as your transmogrification solution, hopefully my efforts will ease your search.

If, like me, you want it to look as though there's no belt at all, well you're out of luck. Hordies get a bit of choice, but our waists are not getting out of this one unscathed.

This is the belt hordies can get, and it's kind of a gamble. If you don't look very hard (and who does, unless they're the championship belts we've been getting recently), it almost seamlessly blends in with the set and looks almost as though there's no belt at all. If you do look closely, though, you see like, scales or feathers or something in the front and back, and some misalignments on the sides. Worth it, in my opinion. But I'm alliance. *pout*

Relentless Gladiator's Girdle of Salvation

Everyone else just gets this next belt. It's not terrible, really, but it's not better than nothing. I think it fits the color scheme and "feel" of the set much more than any of the other belts (and I mean any, I scrolled through every plate belt in the model viewer).

Waistguard of New Days

As for boots, well it seems as though the ones in that tier 8 preview don't exist! At least not in my model viewer =(. If anyone knows which boots they are and how to get them, please let me know! Otherwise, your best bet in my opinion are these:

Sabatons of Rapid Recovery

Bracers are a non-issue, cloaks are whatever and I like showing off my gorgeous hair. As a healer I'll likely be sportin' a mace and shield, and though they don't have to have a similar look to the armor, I'd rather they did, so I tried to find something that would fit.

There were only two maces and really just one shield that did the trick for me.

War Mace of Unrequited Love
    Mace of Acrid Death
    Bulwark of Algalon

And that all ends up looking like, well, I'ma have to bypass that stupid link thing for what it looks like all together, cause I spent some time on it, I'm trying to help people out, and I want people to see what it looks like. I hope you guys will afford me a bit of leeway.

You start with the "http" thing and its punctuation.
    Then there's an "i" and a dot.
    Having answered the call, we now find the "imgur" and another dot.
    Out of nowhere comes it crescendos with a "com" and a slash.
    It climaxes at the tried and true "3SeMQ" with a dot.
    And it all resolves at a ".png"

Gonna rock druid t4 for my pve gear, and t6 for my pvp gear. ;p

Here's a mix i did between Lightforge and Judgement. Legs, shoulders and belt are tier2 and the rest is Lightforge. The cloak is from Mount hyjal which i found to be fitting with the rest of the colors.

Front

Rear

This with red hair in the same style:

Not sure if I'm going to change my weapon, since it'd be hard to find a 1h axe to go with this setup, but I cannot wait to do this. :3 I have the entire set ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Great Paladin weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47517
    That would be awesome with Field Marshal gear.

Are the ToC chests still there at the end? I had heard the chests are no longer in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

I like to heal!
    That was juss the Pally set I threw together an what I will most likely be sporting. Might tinker around with some more when I get home.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

I'm a fan of Wrathful too... (yes, I still have the Doomsday Messager plank on)

But I might try a plate bikini

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Prot/Ret/Holy
    If only the purple cloth of Lightforge was black

I'm just going to put on random low level greens until it's a clusterfuck of old colors and textures.

Basically I'm going to look like an asshole

Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Gonna roll with this set seeing as I already have everything but the shield. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...58:19362:32082

Alright so i don't really play anymore and i will likely never come back. But dam these sets make me want to come back

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...76:28765:28800

The 2nd one while slightly impossible, is so epic it's not even funny, everyone should change the model to a tauren too and look how ridiculously big those hammers are.
    Last edited by xile; 2011-08-20 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazul View Post
    I'm just going to put on random low level greens until it's a clusterfuck of old colors and textures.

Basically I'm going to look like an asshole
    A graceful one, though. Putting thought into this still means you're creative! 8D

...Hrmm. So much gold/red/silver. I must make a green set.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Alright so i don't really play anymore and i will likely never come back. But dam these sets make me want to come back

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...76:28765:28800

The 2nd one while slightly impossible, is so epic it's not even funny, everyone should change the model to a tauren too and look how ridiculously big those hammers are.
    The second one is great, my twist on it:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...576:69878.-127
    Last edited by Ripley6174; 2011-08-20 at 03:12 AM.

Gah, psoted in the wrong thread at first.

-----------

After some looking around at wowhead, I finally found something I like. It's a mix between the tier 2 (Outland version) and the Revenant set.

Oh, and Dark Edge of Insanity.

I will probably go without the helm - But I will usea different hairstyle.

(If I come back, that is! :])
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

This is mine. I'm still unsure about the sword/weapon. Looking for something gold to match the set. Also, ignore the belt, it's a blue version of the old non-set T6 belt from Bloodboil.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;6;45242:6+0:0

Any suggestions for a different weapon, and possibly a different helm that matches the set? I'm not keen on the T6 Crown model, but something blue and gold to match the rest would be awesome. Preferably drops from older, soloable content, and available to Horde
    Coder, Gamer - IOCube | #Error418MasterRace #ScottBrokeIt
    Knows: Node.js, JS + JQuery, HTML + CSS, Object Pascal, PHP, WQL/SQL

PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ