Currently undecided on which one to use since I really like both of them

Drinking some tea with our Pandaren friends
    I'd pick T6, it makes the tabard stand out a lot better than the Sunwell set

Tried doing something with T9; the set that has great colours, but unfortunately so unique that I literally can't find any shield that matches perfectly, which infuriates me as I was wanting this set to get away from T8 10 man in which I used the T4 set shoulders that also didn't mesh right, but only because the T8 10 man shoulders have clipping issues on a Blood Elf male.

"If I owned a company, my employees would love me. They’d have huge pictures of me up the walls and in their home, like Lenin." - George Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by syntactic View Post
    working is this set

what are the items for this set?

Please do say

Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Try these. I think they'd match nicely.

Wall of Terror
    Icecrown Glacial Wall
    Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    I really dig this. Very ominous.
    If you chose rock as a weapon, in order to beat a pair of scissors, don't start whining when you get pwn'd by a piece of paper.

Alrighty..been having fun today.
    Green/Purple!

Reddish/Blue!

Red/Blue! (For the tank set I will never build...) :P

Just completed this set. Pretty easy to farm. Merciless pvp set, Kalimdors Revenge from Twins + Cape of Eternal Justice from AQ quest.

Now im orangadin
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-06-25 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Thumbnailed gigantor pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Mattitja View Post

Just completed this set. Pretty easy to farm. Merciless pvp set, Kalimdors Revenge from Twins + Cape of Eternal Justice from AQ quest.

Now im orangadin
    You should probably resize your images. ^^
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Alrighty..been having fun today.
    Reddish/Blue!
    I really like this one. The desaturated tones, the way the orange accents on the pants come together with the jewels on the T11 pieces, the glow on the axe matching the cape. It also gives me kind of a Superman vibe, haha. With the tech details and crystal armor you could call it the Fortress of Solitude set. :P
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I went back to a look that fits my characters title lol. Heroic Firelands gloves/legs/shoulders, Normal tier helm (for now), heroic clutch of the firemother, ko'gun hammer of the Firelord, shadow of misery cloak from heroic nef, girdle of the indomitable flame, tabard of summer flames, and bulwark of Azzinoth because there isn't any other shield I like for that set.

I want to get either the Helm of Blazing Glory, Heroic tier helm, or Jaw of Repudiation from VP for this set

Naturally this goes perfectly with my Pureblood Firehawk
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-06-24 at 08:22 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Nice set Theholypally, though the only thing i'd change is the shield but I wouldn't be surprised if you went for that shield simply because you liked it I went for the Drillborer Disk for my paladin's transmogrification. Not a perfect match but truth be told i'm happy with it, and I think that's as good as it gets for T9.

"If I owned a company, my employees would love me. They’d have huge pictures of me up the walls and in their home, like Lenin." - George Costanza

I love your set Alenarien, armor looks amazing espcially with that shield. I would change the tabard though and maybe the mace but meh... that is my opinion.
    Here is my paladin, im trying to go for the blood knight style

Españolator: Pretty cool set actually, only thing that's bugging me is the belt because it has an Alliance symbol on it while being used by a blood elf. I would also suggest a blond hair color just to have a bit more contrast with the red helmet to fit the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Red/Blue! (For the tank set I will never build...) :P
    Looooooove this. Very original.

Also, mattitja, throw your images in MS paint and cut 90% of that background out and you'll have decent sized pics.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

T6 is still my favorite look.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    what are the items for this set?

Please do say
    Lawbringer pieces (Tier 1), Dawnsteel (Blacksmithing), Brighthelm of Justice (Hydross - SSC) and Stormrune Edge

I am loving the red-blue contrast.

You guys! Take note, go wild!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Guys I have the full set of Northrend dark plate except for shoulders no luck with the drops any recommendation please?

I have the lighter blue color northrend plate shoulders but the color scheme doesn't look too well.

@Velshin: Well there are two "darker" versions of the set I think you're talking about - I chose the 10man version. I'd try either "Majestic Silversmith Shoulderplates" from Heroic ToC(5man) Orrrr the DK setpiece lookalikes from ICC10 Heroic.