Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Is there any chance anyone here would like to help me design a set to look like this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Heimdall_%28...999%29/Gallery

?
    http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items...10;78330:1+0:0
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Thanks! That's pretty dang close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

T2 with the epic shield from the Caverns of Time Stratholme and an aurastone hammer! Complete set.

How are you transmogging priest helms onto plate?

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    How are you transmogging priest helms onto plate?
    By not transmogging it.

can anyone suggest a helm? (not the matching set one)
    i can't seem to decide/find one that works on him
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items...;103163:10+1:0

That's my set (I don't use helmets or cloaks - just don't like them, I sometimes use T10 helmet though with that set)
    I still need new legs (The ones I want drop in BRD and I have to finally go and get them )
    The theme is fire I would love to have a sword to that set (then usuing the archeology sword with that great glow) but atm I'm using Hand of Morchok as my MH

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    Can anyone suggest a helm? (not the matching set one)
    i can't seem to decide/find one that works on him
    Perhaps http://www.wowhead.com/item=45107? It's even BoE, so you might find it from AH or farm on another toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    A heads up you people have two confirmed weeks to farm old gear from Scholo and Scarlet instances. I highly recommend you get that last piece of gear now before any weird changes. You never know what they'll ruin with the revamp.
    Ooh, good point. I suggest every pally goes to farm Mograine's Might now when it's still possible. One of the best-looking 2h maces in the game and looks nice with almost any armor set.
    Last edited by Gahmuret; 2012-08-18 at 03:36 AM.

Are those the warrior pvp boots?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Titan-Forged Greaves of Triumph, yeap.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    By not transmogging it.
    Well then it doesn't belong in a transmog thread now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Well then it doesn't belong in a transmog thread now does it?
    It's just the helms... The rest are legit transmogrification sets, I don't see what the problem is.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2012-08-19 at 02:32 PM.

IIRC, the belt on the dark set isn't plate either.

Still wish Blizz would lighten up on transmog rules, though. Especially if I'm gonna be stuck with an axe, due to the legendary questline, until after Garrosh is dead a year and a half later.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

After rocking my flashy golden and yellow paladin set, which I need to take a pic and post it aswell, I decided on making something called the "Everyman". Basic, no flashy looking armor and a weapon that every soldier could have access to, but at the same time have a set that is appealing visually.

"Everyman" item list:
    Stoneform Shoulders
    Fromidable Cape
    Overlord's Chestplate
    Deathbone Gauntlets
    Belt of the Titans
    Overlord's Legplates
    Deathbone Sabatons
    Barovian Family Sword

Several of these pieces are from Scholomance, and even if you don't plan to replicate this set I heavily recommend you go plate wearers go grab these pieces before old Scholo is no more.

Just to add to that, if Boub is right, the pre-patch will drop on Tuesday afternoon. So, you don't have much time.

I'm debating myself if I want to farm the plate from scholo. I know as soon as it's gone some set is going to come along that blows my mind away and I'll be seeing doesn't exist in the game anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    IIRC, the belt on the dark set isn't plate either.

Still wish Blizz would lighten up on transmog rules, though. Especially if I'm gonna be stuck with an axe, due to the legendary questline, until after Garrosh is dead a year and a half later.
    That's when you go full ulduar 10 with icc10 axe. Nomnom.

At the moment for Ret I'm rocking the normal paladin t13 gear with wrathfull shoulders. I need a proper chest and weapon. Link in sig - any suggestions? I'll be going with the wrathfull or normal t13 chest whichever comes first but I do need a better mace. I have a sword and axe in mind if I can get either gurth or ess soon.

For tanking I use purple judgement with soul blade and heroic never ending winter. Would use BT shield and ICC axe if I had that shield (and if I had a HoM for tanking).

Actually if they don't lift the restrictions on melee weapons I think I'm just going to mog my Sha-touched axe into Gorehowl, for the delicious irony when I split Garrosh's skull with it.

That is, if Blizz doesn't puss out and make it unmoggable like they did with other lore-based weapons.

Anyone got some suggestions for a 2-handed sword matching the Normal tier 11 paladin set?