Already just by reading the items I'm excited to see what reddish combo you made! Added with the snazzy Sunreaver's tabard, no doubt!

And hooooly crap challenge mode armor proc for paladins is up!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by Njordhorn View Post
    There ya go.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
    Looks great, clean aesthetic. I'd try farming for the circlets from theramore if you're looking for that aesthetic. They're actually unique and -after this week- will be completely unobtainable.
    ty, the Theramore circlets should be must-have for all holydins, just picked up the silver one myself YAY!!, will farm the 2 others for future sets.

Thanks for getting the image up for me gents!

All i need are the gloves yet to finish the set in game. When I do, i'll get a screenshot up while riding the Great Sunwalker's Kodo, being the colors and general design i tried to theme it off of.
    Last edited by Njordhorn; 2012-09-20 at 04:39 PM.

Looks like t14 is up. I'll have them posted on the front page once it's settled what order the piece colors go with~.

I think the cats have been toned down on the shoulders. Or am I just seeing things? -glances over-
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Looks like t14 is up. I'll have them posted on the front page once it's settled what order the piece colors go with~.

I think the cats have been toned down on the shoulders. Or am I just seeing things? -glances over-
    Might be cause the shoulders on female humans are smaller than male but we will see.

No, they're slightly smaller than they were originally. They used to clip through the gauntlets on male humans, but don't anymore.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

I kinda liked the big shoulders. The glow seems different too or new.

Head: Heroic Reinforced Sapphirium Helmet
    Shoulders: Justicar Shoulderplates
    Chest: Justicar Breastplate
    Hands: Justicar Gauntlets
    Waist: Girdle of Truth
    Legs: Justicar Greaves
    Feet: Reaver Greaves ( Currently farming Moroes for the set boots )
    Back: Bishop's Cloak
    Weapon: Honed Voidaxe

Everyone hates on me, but I look sexy.

would be sexier if that would be in high resolution.

youlowgee, that shield and sword combo is amazing. You nailed it with weapon choices.

thanks, the sword kind of fell into my lap and I was like oh, that looks nice. http://www.wowhead.com/item=62977/lights-shield was my second choice.

@Thyr: I changed the settings to ultra and I guess I didn't hit apply. By the time I cropped the pictures I didn't feel like it again.

Hi, anyone know a cloak that look good on a t4 set?

Soooo much new gear! e_e I'm also suffering from doing 993123834 things at once instead of leveling my paladin.

The BMAH is alive! Keep an eye out for some T3 peeps.

I have also switch my main to pala, back to roots. Pala is my toon I´ve started WoW with in Vanilla. Then switch to rogue and lock in TBC, BT+Sunwell time play shammie-not raiding still (my main during WotLK+Cata), played also DK...and after 4.3 I´ve started with pala again.
    I love Outland so my equip is recolored T2, 2H mace from old Strat - Hammer of the Grand Crusader, 2h sword is House Wrynn Claymore or Quel´Delar. My flying mount is Violet Nether Drake and land one is White War Talbuk...

MOP MAIN 90lock,90shammie,90pally,90DK,90hunter,90druid,89rogue,81mage,40warr,36priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sett
    And the Corrupted Ashbringer if they put that one out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Don't pay good money for the belts, though. Redemption Girdle's texture is still available from the animal bosses in Kara, and the Dreadnaught waist is virtually identical to the one that matches Doomplate, from the last boss of Sethekk Halls.

No T3 has been up on my server. This is a good thing to be on low-pop server. You can get what you want without having mad bid wars.

Keep an eye out for the Arcanite Ripper.

My latest love.