Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Nurse -

Like that set, looks pretty good, can you (or anyone for that matter) tell me where it comes from/what are the pieces?
    That's the gold Challenge Mode reward set with the Tabard of the Lightbringer. The weapon seems to be Mograine's Might.

Ahh, thanks Archi. That set'll look nice with a season 9 2h sword. Maybe I'll make it my main set.

Nurse -

Like that set, looks pretty good, can you (or anyone for that matter) tell me where it comes from/what are the pieces?
    It's the challenge mode gold medal set from MoP. You need to get the gold time in all the 5man challenge dungeons to buy the set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Really wanted to use the Royal Crest and finally found sth that doesn't look that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Blacksmiths get an amazing shoulder choice that matches tier 1. There is also the T5 white ones that aren't too shabby either for using.

I can get both linked if you'd like.
    Curious, what shoulder your talking about?
    lol casual - Ret/Holy since 05

Crusader Rülka

Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Curious, what shoulder your talking about?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32573 - BS only

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30084 - All plate wearers can use

Also on another note I behoove everyone to submit a bug report about our t14. Currently the skin is that of t13. : (
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Left: Aussie-din rocking the green and gold.
    Right: Asian Scarlet Crusader?
    Last edited by Rhys; 2012-10-22 at 08:26 PM.
    Unwilling member of the HotS alpha club.

Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post

made out of some random crap I had in bank, real happy with it
    What shield is that? Looks perfect with the rest of the set.

Only critique is the mace. Get yourself a Light's Justice! http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771
    lol casual - Ret/Holy since 05

Crusader Rülka

North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    This is one of the Transmogs i made for my pally, unfortunately the scarlet set is no longer available due to the revamp of Scarlet Monastery in 5.0 .

"You have no idea what you don't know."

o_o Are you in plate or mail in that?
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)

North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    o_o Are you in plate or mail in that?
    Its the Mail Scarlet set from the pre-5.0 SM, granted plate wearer's cant use this as a valid transmog but its cool nonetheless.

I seriously think we should mass protest Blizzard to make this set a viable transmogrify option for plate wearing paladins!
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by Randypan View Post
    Its the Mail Scarlet set from the pre-5.0 SM, granted plate wearer's cant use this as a valid transmog but its cool nonetheless.

I seriously think we should mass protest Blizzard to make this set a viable transmogrify option for plate wearing paladins!
    I really wanted to get my hunter decked in it. But the stuff never dropped. I hope you saved some of those BoE parts, they're gonna be costly now!

Hopefully one of you fine people can help me out. I'm looking for a 'recolor' of these shoulder plates. www wowhead com/item=84422 (put the . back in)
    I've been trying to find the ones that have greenish/blue orbs in the shoulders but for the life of me can't seem to find them. Anyone know what they are or can toss me a link?

Hopefully one of you fine people can help me out. I'm looking for a 'recolor' of these shoulder plates. www wowhead com/item=84422 (put the . back in)
    I've been trying to find the ones that have greenish/blue orbs in the shoulders but for the life of me can't seem to find them. Anyone know what they are or can toss me a link?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=84915

it's literally right in the "same model as" tab

Ahh, well my tabs at the bottom are sold, see also (where it is not listed), comments, what links here, screenshots. Also in game when I looked at those they're a darker color with red inserts? Am I mistaken?

there's the standard conquest one and then the one you can only purchase if you are 2200+

Ahh I see it now, thanks much.

I have a few mogs, but i've been using two primarily lately made with the pvp robe and belt. I don't want to link them all but the album is here and i'm working on the red one still >.<

If anyone has any ideas about the red mog i'd like to hear them, I like the way the legs and boots match up and make little faces on the knees but the gloves are way off.

http://guyverone.imgur.com/all/
    Last edited by Deal; 2012-10-24 at 09:08 AM.