Took me awhile to get all this together, and I'm still looking for those perfect pair of boots to match. but I'm really liking to look of this.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-19 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Took me awhile to get all this together, and I'm still looking for those perfect pair of boots to match. but I'm really liking to look of this.
    Try the class set boots from AQ40. The gray matches perfectly, and the orange blends well with the fiery colors.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Anyone got an idea for a good ''farmer'' set? Something to pair up with my Shoveler. :P
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Hrm. Kinda tough with the low amount of chestplates that expose the arms. Try something like this

http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items...391:13145&l=85
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2012-11-21 at 03:41 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Anyone got an idea for a good ''farmer'' set? Something to pair up with my Shoveler. :P
    A farmer set with plate?... i don't think i can find a good one (i will try) but i can show you a cool miner set if interested tell me and i can link an image (i don't have the image right now, that's why i didn't posted it but if you want to see it, tell me, i will be checking these thread )

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    A farmer set with plate?... i don't think i can find a good one (i will try) but i can show you a cool miner set if interested tell me and i can link an image (i don't have the image right now, that's why i didn't posted it but if you want to see it, tell me, i will be checking these thread )
    Haha, I need to make a miner or farmer set for my PvP gear x] Will be extremly unique!

*EDIT*

Miner Look

And here's a miner set I put together in a hurry, anyone know about any other items that would fit better. Please let me know!
    The only downside, I'm not sure if I can get that helmet on my main, pretty sure I've done that quests back in TBC (Not sure if it somewhat reseted after a couple of race/faction changes though)
    Last edited by Nonslid; 2012-11-19 at 08:12 AM.

Sure ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Hrm. Kinda tough with the low amount of chestplates that expose the arms. Try something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...391:13145&l=85
    :O that looks pretty awesome!
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Currently looking for stuff that matches the challenge mode xmog.

1h axe
    1h mace
    1h sword
    Shield
    offhand
    2h axe
    2h sword
    2h mace

Mount
    Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Haha, I need to make a miner or farmer set for my PvP gear x] Will be extremly unique!

*EDIT*

Miner Look

And here's a miner set I put together in a hurry, anyone know about any other items that would fit better. Please let me know!
    The only downside, I'm not sure if I can get that helmet on my main, pretty sure I've done that quests back in TBC (Not sure if it somewhat reseted after a couple of race/faction changes though)
    Well the set i was thinking about is something like that, but change the gloves for Desert Wind Gauntlets and i prefer to use a shirt to cover the skin, you can also use Brann's Trusty Pick as a 1-hand (axe)mining pick

Pit Lord
    Well the set i was thinking about is something like that, but change the gloves for Desert Wind Gauntlets and i prefer to use a shirt to cover the skin, you can also use Brann's Trusty Pick as a 1-hand (axe)mining pick
    Well, I imagine miners to be sweaty dudes without a shirt though ^^ Hard work and all that, and the reason I put on a 2hander is because I'll go ret with it when I gather all the pieces
    Nice gloves though! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Try the class set boots from AQ40. The gray matches perfectly, and the orange blends well with the fiery colors.
    I have those, but I really like the skeleton of the boots I have now. I wish I knew of a way to browse all boot by their skeleton.

Pit Lord
    Dang, checked and I have done the quest for the mining pick.. The only other option I got now is to farm some mobs and hope for a drop.. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Dang, checked and I have done the quest for the mining pick.. The only other option I got now is to farm some mobs and hope for a drop.. Meh
    Is kind of easy to find one in the AH, also Cold Iron Pick drops from Hogger with a 38% drop chance, so is kind of easy to get

Pit Lord
    Is kind of easy to find one in the AH, also Cold Iron Pick drops from Hogger with a 38% drop chance, so is kind of easy to get
    Oh lol, that post didn't make sense! I ment the mining helmet with the light on :P Tobad there is no other like it as plate (Maybe Engi has one?)
    Been farming the mining pick from Hogger today, no luck though... Me and RNG aint realy friends ^^

Anyone got a suggestion for an head I can use with that set I posted earlier? Thinking of just going with one of those "crowns", that looks like plate headbands.

Anyone got a suggestion for a shield to wear with my Lawlbringer set. (Pally tier1) I know about the shattered sun rep one. I dont like it very much. Anyone other silver/gold shields?

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Anyone got a suggestion for a shield to wear with my Lawlbringer set. (Pally tier1) I know about the shattered sun rep one. I dont like it very much. Anyone other silver/gold shields?
    Try using Hyperion Shield or maybe Light-Bearer's Faith Shield

I prefer Hyperion shield :P

Try using Hyperion Shield or maybe Light-Bearer's Faith Shield

I prefer Hyperion shield :P
    Khan's Buckler has the same model as the Hyperion shield, as does Highlord's Favor from a quest in WPL.

Goes nicely with Lightbringer armor too.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Khan's Buckler has the same model as the Hyperion shield, as does Highlord's Favor from a quest in WPL.

Goes nicely with Lightbringer armor too.
    I laughed to much of your signature ^^ Thanks for a good start in the morning, knew it wasnt dumb to check these forums while having my coffee before work!

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Currently looking for stuff that matches the challenge mode xmog.
    Havnt time to get much thought, but i guess people could continue to fill this in.

1h axe Elegion, the Fang of the Crescent (LFR)
    1h mace
    1h sword
    Shield
    offhand
    2h axe
    2h sword - Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithfull
    2h mace

Mount - Tyrael's Charger (annual pass mount)
    Pet

I also strongly recomend the Permafrost Cape from Throne of the Four Winds with this set!
    Last edited by Zamzara; 2012-11-21 at 01:41 PM.