This is my latest look, a mix of T4 and T14.

Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-20 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Can't post links yet :\

What i will be using when i go horde in a week or so http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4...2012120125.jpg
    Fixed that for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Made the link clickable, but FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Interesting look though! I'd like to see that set up with the big sunwell shield too.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I often alternate between these two sets for Holy. The first is simply the Warrior T8 recolor from Ulduar 10m paired with Melia's Magnificent Scepter and the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Shield Wall. The second is mostly the normal mode T11 set with the Hateful Gladiator helm and shoulders, Aurastone Hammer and the Silvermoon Crest Shield.

And this is what I use for Ret. T13 with LFR Starshatter, Spaulders of the Righteous and Stormscale Drape.

I like to keep it fairly simple and I change it up fairly often. Once I get all the pieces and they loosen up the restrictions in 5.2, I'd love to go full White Tiger Ranger with T14 and an Elementium-Edged Scalper for Holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite having playing around with various other sets I keep coming back to this for my retribution set:

For holy I have the full Tier Six Lightbringer set but I am waiting for 5.2 to transmogrify an appropriate main-hand weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10; looks great.

How well do other tabards go with it? Sunreaver, Blood Knight etc.?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    10/10; looks great.

How well do other tabards go with it? Sunreaver, Blood Knight etc.?
    Thank you.

Doesn't look bad with the Blood Knight Tabard and Sunreaver... slightly better than that. The Tabard of the Achiever as seen above I think is still the best match along with the Greatsword of the Sin'dorei given they both have very similar coloration of grey, orange and dark/pale green.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Despite having playing around with various other sets I keep coming back to this for my retribution set:
    That's really cool, I've always liked that PVP set on my own character and the sword goes really well with it, but I hate how small the sword is on female BE

Deleted
    Recent Mogushan-Set looks amazing too with it's high resolution textures:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...r/Asgar/simple

Still missing the matching belt though, only dropped once and our heal paladin had priority of cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envar View Post
    Recent Mogushan-Set looks amazing too with it's high resolution textures:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...r/Asgar/simple

Still missing the matching belt though, only dropped once and our heal paladin had priority of cause.
    It's a bit of off-topic but I'm just having the biggest laugh of the week when reading the item names in German! Go German language! *thumbs up* And they say Finnish has long words/sentences...

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    It's a bit of off-topic but I'm just having the biggest laugh of the week when reading the item names in German! Go German language! *thumbs up* And they say Finnish has long words/sentences...
    Wish I could just *like* that comment, I agree so much :P

And yeah, that set actually looks realy good @Envar
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I was getting sick of all the huge weapons, the intricate details, the over the top particle effects. I just wanted to look like a WC3 Paladin, or something like Turalyon or Uther might wear. I went with the most basic 2H sword I could find and in 5.2 or sooner I'll swap to a really basic looking mace.

Even the shoulders and helmet is a little much for me, but I can't find anything simple while also being paladin-y for the shoulders, and I can't stand not having a full faced helmet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...buter/advanced

normally use http://www.wowhead.com/item=31816 for a weapon, ubt for some reason the blue looked nice xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Even the shoulders and helmet is a little much for me, but I can't find anything simple while also being paladin-y for the shoulders, and I can't stand not having a full faced helmet.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40960#.

doesn't exactly go with the light gold theme but simple and still pally-like. i use them off and on
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...buter/advanced

normally use http://www.wowhead.com/item=31816 for a weapon, ubt for some reason the blue looked nice xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 08:01 AM ----------

http://www.wowhead.com/item=40960#.

doesn't exactly go with the light gold theme but simple and still pally-like. i use them off and on
    Yeah, the Savage set is actually pretty nice Been thinking about getting it my self, I kinda like the "normal" looking armor, not all the fancy stuff (Though I'm rocking Grand Marshal set now, nice and shiny - but still not over the top with details and unecesary(Mispell?) stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I guess my toon needs to be a female blood elf wearing next to nothing to get some input on my mog. That's the third post I've made in here that's been totally ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I guess my toon needs to be a female blood elf wearing next to nothing to get some input on my mog. That's the third post I've made in here that's been totally ignored.
    Well I took a look at your character and liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    people are to lazy to click on a link is all. i never get replies on my sets either for the exact same reason
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing quests will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past. Other features will also be unlocked by your realm's participation in the war effort.

I'm super hopefully that this means Blacksmiths finally can craft the BC stuff. Naxx items would be icing on the cake.

Also. I'm not usually one to completely diss a tier set or pvp set but what 5.2 brings... Damn I'm so glad we have xmog. I really hope they add the mega man boot model. And give the pvp set more covering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Doing quests will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past. Other features will also be unlocked by your realm's participation in the war effort.

I'm super hopefully that this means Blacksmiths finally can craft the BC stuff. Naxx items would be icing on the cake.

Also. I'm not usually one to completely diss a tier set or pvp set but what 5.2 brings... Damn I'm so glad we have xmog. I really hope they add the mega man boot model. And give the pvp set more covering.
    I'm hoping we get the Lionheart champion greatswords back.