Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalama View Post
    Hi In response to hatethisbit I was actually running around with this setup since i have the items also
    Thats pretty cool Amalama thanks, never thought of vengeful sword. Unfortunately i dont have the plate legs though so i need something else =(
    Last edited by mmoc07de69d8ae; 2013-01-26 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Best set in the game ^^, I have the Challenge Mode set but I would trade it in anytime for that set... NO TABARD!
    Gah, I can't stand any set at all without a matching tabard :P but agreed with that "best set in game" part hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Yeah, its a shame you aren't using the matching boots and belt though, why not?! not sure about which tabard either though.
    Played ret and that didnt have matching boots, only holy. There is no belt for that set, that never got the elite color.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they'd bring back the other season weapons from WOTLK. Some really unique and cool models. The sword got changed a million times but that's still cool too!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Just in case people haven't read the front page, here are weapons you can craft from the lightning forge in 5.2:

Black Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Blazeguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazefury, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Deep Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Stormherald, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Dragonmaw, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonstrike, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Drakefist Hammer, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonmaw, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Fireguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazeguard, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Blade, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Champion, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Executioner, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Lunar Crescent, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Mooncleaver, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Mooncleaver, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Bloodmoon, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    The Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Black Planar Edge, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Deep Thunder, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).

Can't wait to reforge to a Lionheart sword!
    Did you forget to add Stormherald to the list or was it not there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Did you forget to add Stormherald to the list or was it not there?
    By making Deep Thunder, Reborn you'll learn to craft Stormherald, Reborn. The text is a bit messy but if you look at the bolded parts you'll see Stormherald in there.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    My newest Sunwalker attempt;
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-29 at 03:01 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesssss. I will be updating the xmog and blacksmithing stuff when 5.2 is released. Never know if they decide to can something last minute!

Deleted

i should probably find decent names for them, but this is what i've been running around in so far (except the last one, still looking for a mathing shield, any suggestions?)

Deleted

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Top 2 from my main Paladin and last one from my second Paladin. I'm just waiting for the damn T3 Gloves to come up on the BMAH for the full Redemption set. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Isn't bottom one the Ornate mail set ? I didn't know that existed for plate too
    Guess it could be Truesilver too, but looks quite similar to all those hunter sets!
    Truesilver chest/gloves. Took me a while to find someone on my realm who could craft it. Replacing shoulders with http://www.wowhead.com/item=30084/pa...rgent-sentinel when they bother to drop. Cloudkeeper legplates and Runic Plate boots.
    Last edited by Bavlet; 2013-01-30 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More good news my fellow paladins!

From the front page:
    Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.
    This should mean the replica level sixty PvP gear from the Vanilla honor system prior to the launch of the Burning Crusade that required the respective feat of strength from that era will soon be purchasable with characters that have the equivalent title earned from the rated battlegrounds. This gear is sold in Area 52, Netherstorm, for gold and is locked unless you have the respective achievement.

Meaning if your Tauren Paladin that earned a battleground rating of at least 2200 can purchase the replica PvP gear from the vendors in Area 52 come patch 5.2 even if you rolled your character during the Cataclysm era.

Now if you'll excuse me, after hearing this news I now have to go cry in a corner for the next one hundred and ten years since my Holy Paladin will never get into a rated battleground team.
    Last edited by Silver-Fox; 2013-01-31 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post

From the front page:

This should mean the replica level sixty PvP gear from the Vanilla honor system prior to the launch of the Burning Crusade that required the respective feat of strength from that era will soon be purchasable with characters that have the equivalent title earned from the rated battlegrounds. This gear is sold in Area 52, Netherstorm, for gold and is locked unless you have the respective achievement.

Meaning if your Tauren Paladin that earned a battleground rating of at least 2200 can purchase the replica PvP gear from the vendors in Area 52 come patch 5.2 even if you rolled your character during the Cataclysm era.

Now if you'll excuse me, after hearing this news I now have to go cry in a corner for the next one hundred and ten years since my Holy Paladin will never get into a rated battleground team.
    Finaly everyone can get this, as RBG wintrading is a huge problem and everyone can reach 2.2k++ in an hour or two..

On the other hand - yey! Finaly I can get it on my alts aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post

From the front page:

Wouldn't Centurion (1900 rating) mean we can buy the gear with that rating?

My most recent ret xmog

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced

Simple, but I like the color combo.

I change my xmog like 3 times a week. My void storage is over half full of weapons :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so pissed I got rank 8 on my druid and not my paladin! Agh. She only made it to rank 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I am so pissed I got rank 8 on my druid and not my paladin! Agh. She only made it to rank 5.
    Shame, I would totally team up with you just to get our ranks high enough just for the replica gear.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    where are all my male draenei paladins. come out yo
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    First one is what I normally look like. I think it's a great paladin look and I'm happy with it. Shield is "meh" but it goes well with it. Can't post links or images, so take the space out between the h and the ttp, and the space between the . and the com. Sorry

Second look is what I try every now and then but I cannot find a good shield for it. Any suggestions? I'm always prot, so small little shields look very weird.

That second set is nice. Looks like a wounded Dragoon. What about the Ward of Incantations?