1. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    That set above with the Challenge Mode gear and T9 is really nice, was quite suprised to see a set using the CM set that wasn't just the CM set.

    Personally, I have the full CM set mogged since I like the set, using the blue Ulduar sword for mog. Not that creative, but I like the CM set as a whole so I don't have much room for change, not too fond of cloaks either.

    @ Valex: Winning the thread right there, I had this exact combo in mind, just can't get my hands on the CM armor anytime soon.

    @ Hyrax: Great combination, but please consider using either Gorehowl or Soul Cleaver instead of that hideous Sha-Axe I think both would go great with that brown-yellowish arathor tabard setting.

    @ Lumineus: Thanks!

  2. #3562
    Is the wowhead profiler broken for anyone else or is it just me? I used to like playing around with new xmogs while I was "working" but the profiler hasn't loaded for me for a while now =/

  3. #3563
    I have a question about mogging. I see you cannot mog an axe to a sword or sword to mace. I read somewhere that in 5.2 they are lifting some restrictions on polearms and staves. Does anyone know will you be able to mog an axe to sword etc?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

  4. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    I have a question about mogging. I see you cannot mog an axe to a sword or sword to mace. I read somewhere that in 5.2 they are lifting some restrictions on polearms and staves. Does anyone know will you be able to mog an axe to sword etc?
    Yes in 5.2 you can mog swords to axes to maces.

  5. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Yes in 5.2 you can mog swords to axes to maces.
    on my warrior last night to solo malygos and black ice dropped....and then i said to myself "blizz really, really needs to bring back str polearms so i can transmog this thing"...of course when i get my pally because arms blows at the moment.

    it's not even a fun spec to be honest.

    but Black Ice is so amazing to look at...it's probably one of the best weapons in the game....aesthetically.

  6. #3566
    It's true, there are a lot of good looking polearms, and Black Ice is among the coolest. Pun intended.

    Which is why it's criminal that the only two classes who use them just stuff them onto their character sheet as an invisible stat stick, never to be seen again.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  7. #3567
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Just in case people haven't read the front page, here are weapons you can craft from the lightning forge in 5.2:

    Black Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Blazeguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazefury, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Deep Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Stormherald, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Dragonmaw, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonstrike, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Drakefist Hammer, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonmaw, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Fireguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazeguard, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Blade, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Champion, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Executioner, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Lunar Crescent, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Mooncleaver, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Mooncleaver, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Bloodmoon, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    The Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Black Planar Edge, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Deep Thunder, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).

    Can't wait to reforge to a Lionheart sword!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-24 at 07:19 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  8. #3568
    Pit Lord MickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post


    Fear my Judge Dredd transmog!

    ... yeah ok so that's crap. I just haven't contributed in a while and have been playing my paladin recently. Hi all.
    Holy crap that's awesome!

    Things to improve this transmog:
    - Get a gold belt
    - Get the more brownish recolor gloves
    - See if you can find very thin skinny boots that are medium grey


  9. #3569
    Hey guys, first post but i've looked at most of the pages in this thread and wanted to say there's some really great transmogs here, i genuinely think pally mogs are some of the best!

    I'm lucky enough to own the shoulders/gloves/chest of Blessed Undead Slaying and was wondering if anybody could help me come up with a set based around these items,
    all i've come up with so far that resembles the colour scheme slightly is draconic avenger, i dunno where to start with the rest, can anybody help?

  10. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    Hey guys, first post but i've looked at most of the pages in this thread and wanted to say there's some really great transmogs here, i genuinely think pally mogs are some of the best!

    I'm lucky enough to own the shoulders/gloves/chest of Blessed Undead Slaying and was wondering if anybody could help me come up with a set based around these items,
    all i've come up with so far that resembles the colour scheme slightly is draconic avenger, i dunno where to start with the rest, can anybody help?
    Hi In response to hatethisbit I was actually running around with this setup since i have the items also

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...66:33688:13122

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:27 PM ----------

    Hi guys this is my new transmog Idea:

    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7;31858:11+0:0

    Draenei Male

    Please let me know what you think! :-)
    Last edited by Amalama; 2013-01-25 at 04:18 PM.

  11. #3571
    Amalama: That set is awesome


    I went to alliance last night to play some competitive PvP with a couple of RL friends of mine, but I need a red tabard that matches this set! I used the Isle of Conquest horde tabard, but it's changed into the one on the pic now. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  12. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalama View Post
    Hi In response to hatethisbit I was actually running around with this setup since i have the items also
    Thats pretty cool Amalama thanks, never thought of vengeful sword. Unfortunately i dont have the plate legs though so i need something else =(
    Last edited by hatethisbit; 2013-01-26 at 08:29 PM.

  13. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Best set in the game ^^, I have the Challenge Mode set but I would trade it in anytime for that set... NO TABARD!
    Gah, I can't stand any set at all without a matching tabard :P but agreed with that "best set in game" part hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  14. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Yeah, its a shame you aren't using the matching boots and belt though, why not?! not sure about which tabard either though.
    Played ret and that didnt have matching boots, only holy. There is no belt for that set, that never got the elite color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'm not one who ignores problems if it's not already obvious to you.
    - Nobel Peace prize candidate 2017

  15. #3575
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,367
    I really wish they'd bring back the other season weapons from WOTLK. Some really unique and cool models. The sword got changed a million times but that's still cool too!
    Xmogging favorites in order from left to right.

    Paladin > Demon Hunter > Monk > Death Knight > Warlock > Druid > Hunter

  16. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Just in case people haven't read the front page, here are weapons you can craft from the lightning forge in 5.2:

    Black Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Blazeguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazefury, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Deep Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Stormherald, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Dragonmaw, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonstrike, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Drakefist Hammer, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonmaw, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Fireguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazeguard, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Blade, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Champion, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Executioner, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Lunar Crescent, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Mooncleaver, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Mooncleaver, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Bloodmoon, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    The Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Black Planar Edge, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Deep Thunder, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).

    Can't wait to reforge to a Lionheart sword!
    Did you forget to add Stormherald to the list or was it not there?

  17. #3577
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Did you forget to add Stormherald to the list or was it not there?
    By making Deep Thunder, Reborn you'll learn to craft Stormherald, Reborn. The text is a bit messy but if you look at the bolded parts you'll see Stormherald in there.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  18. #3578
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    19,463
    My newest Sunwalker attempt;
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-29 at 03:01 PM.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  19. #3579
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,367
    Yesssss. I will be updating the xmog and blacksmithing stuff when 5.2 is released. Never know if they decide to can something last minute!
    Xmogging favorites in order from left to right.

    Paladin > Demon Hunter > Monk > Death Knight > Warlock > Druid > Hunter

  20. #3580





    i should probably find decent names for them, but this is what i've been running around in so far (except the last one, still looking for a mathing shield, any suggestions?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •