Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    How about using Millennium Blade? It's obviously a sword so you'd have to wait for 5.2 for that as well, but it's an easy farm for it, and in my opinion it fits better than the Dragonscale Encrusted Longblade, which is a bit green. Now, it's hard to see the real glow of it on wowhead so it might be too orange to fit, but it's pretty huge and looks badass with the shield! Also, congrats on the shield \o/ I haven't really farmed BT that much on any character, but I've yet to see it drop at all.
    I've actually got that in my bank I think. It does look pretty decent, but I'm not sure if it's the style I'm looking for. That was before I previewed it in game. Then I realised it's actually a perfect fit. It's got the yellow/orange to match the tier, and the grey/silver to match the shield and the non-highlights on the armour. It's got the same sorta look at Thunderfury regarding matching the set, except being available for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    - said one person, ever.
    Tbh, it doesn't look that bad. I mean, it all matches right down to the shield and weapon. Of course, it's not a set I like, but I can't really discard it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hehe, enjoyed that read while drinking my morning coffee. Congratz with the shield, and that part about the hunter getting it on the first run - typical! Pretty much done the same thing on my paladin, never got it either. On my 3rd run on my shaman I got it though... Maybe I should start farming it again, the shield is pretty badass.
    Thanks. Like I said, it's the one item I've always wanted. Even before Transmog. rolled out, I wanted it ready for the day they'd announce such a feature (considering it was one of the most requested features of all time), and for the old style of just equipping them when 'afk' for the nostalgia. Seen more than my fair share of Shaman and Paladin healers using it over the past few years, and heard of it being given to the Ret in our main raid group on the week I was away back in mid 2008.
    Coder, Gamer - IOCube | #Error418MasterRace #ScottBrokeIt
    Knows: Node.js, JS + JQuery, HTML + CSS, Object Pascal, PHP, WQL/SQL

PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    it doesn't look that bad, just wear an ebon filgreed doublet/shirt from dalaran.
    I'm just teasing mostly. The set works fine and surprisingly well on a tauren. I was just hoping for better for paladins this tier from a PVE and PVP standpoint. Opinions and what not.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I've actually got that in my bank I think. It does look pretty decent, but I'm not sure if it's the style I'm looking for. That was before I previewed it in game. Then I realised it's actually a perfect fit. It's got the yellow/orange to match the tier, and the grey/silver to match the shield and the non-highlights on the armour. It's got the same sorta look at Thunderfury regarding matching the set, except being available for transmog.
    I've always liked the look of Marumasa, I found the gold/silver from the weapon match quite well with T6. The green glow from the orbs however might not be what you want, also unlike the Millennium Blade you'll have to deal with enchant glows. Just thought I'd throw out another option for you.

Just a quick question, what does getting Season 11 PvP tier require nowadays? (Cataclysmic Gladiator for transmog). I've read it might not be available currently in live (at least not at lvl 90) but might be coming back in 5.2. Any ideas what acquiring these items would require when they will be available in 5.2?

E: Around 4950 Honor Points plus offset pieces apparently. I guess I'd finally be able to acquire this set if I decide to resub WoW.
    Last edited by dragothica; 2013-02-28 at 04:17 PM.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    - said one person, ever.
    Make that two. S13 looks awesome.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

S13 looks like shredder from the ninja turtles, even more so than the hunter s11 but I don't think the s11 for pallys can be topped especially since they added that robe to it /drool

Shredder? Nah...

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

- said one person, ever.
    Yeah... speaking for the entire community tends to work well. I really like S13 but it looks more like a Warrior set. Plus it's terrible for male chars (except Tauren, apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Yeah... speaking for the entire community tends to work well. I really like S13 but it looks more like a Warrior set. Plus it's terrible for male chars (except Tauren, apparently).
    Wow. You guys are pretty fucking bad with playful sarcasm. It's unfortunate.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Here is a set I want to do on my pally

Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Here is a set I want to do on my pally
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/theendgamelv3/ThunderHawk_zpsa1c18182.jpg[IMG]
    Looks good! Might wanna trade out those gloves, though. ^^
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Items used
    [Mantle of the Desert Crusade]
    [Carapace of Tuten'kash]
    [Wristguards of the Holy Warrior]
    [Vice Grips]
    [Girdle of the Holy Warrior]
    [Tyrant's Legplates]
    [Greaves of the Iron Army]
    [Sun-Forged Cleaver]
    [Outland Shield]

Now I am aware that the belt doesn't fit to my set at all, but 3 pieces of the CM set are enough for the first "perk" of the casting animation (meaning no shoulder glow), and I don't really like the look of the Tyrant set belt. Besides the belt is an unique model that allows me to show off without completely ruining my look. Just waiting for the red version of the CM gear...
    Last edited by Galm; 2013-03-01 at 05:17 PM. Reason: I discovered that it actually takes 3 pieces rather than 2 to activate the cast animation. Bracers and helm are hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post

Now I am aware that the belt doesn't fit to my set at all, but 2 pieces of the CM set are enough for the first "perk" of the casting animation (meaning no shoulder glow), and I don't really like the look of the Tyrant set belt. Besides the belt is an unique model that allows me to show off without completely ruining my look. Just waiting for the red version of the CM gear...
    What is this devil worship pertaining to a different cast look? Tell me please

I love the red look you have going. I think I'd love to tinker with it and get a slightly bluer look for me. I like my light sabre and crest of lorderon. Is there a reskin of those legs and gloves?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I love the red look you have going. I think I'd love to tinker with it and get a slightly bluer look for me. I like my light sabre and crest of lorderon. Is there a reskin of those legs and gloves?
    I've been searching for a blue plate bikini to take advantage of while using some items from the CM set, but unfortunately the only recolors to the same model are grey and green. For your purposes I'd advice taking look at the Templar set. The shoulders have an overused blue recolor, [Imperial Plate Shoulders] which you probably are familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    What is this devil worship pertaining to a different cast look? Tell me please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJNqDxMV1Q

This is the pally cast animation with the challenge mode set. Minor but kind of cool.

Amazing sig compliments of Mountandpetlover!

Keyboard Turner
    What BP is that, theendgamelv3?
    Last edited by Lightfire; 2013-03-01 at 07:02 PM.

Is there any news of us being able to get the red version of the challenge mode set yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
    What BP is that, theendgamelv3?
    BP, Breastplate?

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Looks good! Might wanna trade out those gloves, though. ^^
    Yea looking at it more, it is kinda eh. I mean I could use either the T12 or or the pvp gloves, but IMO I used too many of those pieces as I try to stay away from using too many pieces from a set. With that said I think that these gloves are a good alternative http://www.wowhead.com/item=45370
    Last edited by Theendgamelv3; 2013-03-01 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Yea looking at it more, it is kinda eh. I mean I could use either the T12 or or the pvp gloves, but IMO I used too many of those pieces as I try to stay away from using too many pieces from a set. With that said I think that these gloves are a good alternative http://www.wowhead.com/item=45370
    Yeah, I'd go with those. But I'm one of those who just takes two sets and merge them, what you try to stay away from.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

If I wore Season 13 on my Blood Elf Male Paladin, I couldn't claim to be surprised if I encountered Male alliance characters /flirt'ing with me in BGs.

It'll be transmogrified in a heartbeat.
    "If I owned a company, my employees would love me. They’d have huge pictures of me up the walls and in their home, like Lenin." - George Costanza