1. #4001
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    More shirts from the brawler's guild. I am extremely impressed. We're getting tunics and full-bodied outfits in the shirt slot!

    Also! For those that like being death knight in style, there are new boots! http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ordination.jpg

    Those boots. So very sexy. Let's hope there will be a way for paladins and warriors to get the booties at least.
    Aren't those sets class spesific? You get this item, then another item that you "fuse" it with and recieve a 476 ilvl item you need? Thats how I understood it :P Oh and the items got like 1% drop chance..

  2. #4002
    Yeah, I wanted those boots too, then I saw "Class: Death Knight." Not happening.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  3. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    My take on the Uther transmog:
    The spirit of Uther during the cut scene in EPL:


    My pala:
    I was gonna go for this: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...923:30993:2915
    but I can't get the cloak which ties it all together, best alternate cloak I found is Shattershore Cloak but not good enough imo.

  4. #4004
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Aren't those sets class spesific? You get this item, then another item that you "fuse" it with and recieve a 476 ilvl item you need? Thats how I understood it :P Oh and the items got like 1% drop chance..
    ;_; They're breaking my heart.

    I hope since the boots are being added that something in Naxx will poof and have that model too.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  5. #4005
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,800
    http://i.imgur.com/B1SRYgn.jpg

    Didn't even finish transmog set. BUT THE SIGNS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Beggars
    Destiny

  6. #4006
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    What the fuq.

    Did you keep that pre-cata quest? o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  7. #4007
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    What the fuq.

    Did you keep that pre-cata quest? o_o
    I still have the buff, despite losing the quest. Fun fact, you gain a sign when you faction change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Beggars
    Destiny

  8. #4008
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    Someone needs to boot the WMV people in the butt so they update it for MoP. I want to preview our pretty plate up close and not in game!
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  9. #4009
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Someone needs to boot the WMV people in the butt so they update it for MoP. I want to preview our pretty plate up close and not in game!
    Hmm? The girlfriend is always in it for her art. She's got it all updated for 5.2. New Voljin model, ToT bosses, things like that. She's not exactly a computer wiz. Unless I'm missing something, you can just go download the updated version, yes?
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  10. #4010
    Answering Drecca's question a few pages back:

    If you're looking for a cloak that matches the challenge mode gear, in my opinion this one matches it perfectly.

    Permafrost Cape

  11. #4011
    “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

  12. #4012
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Hmm? The girlfriend is always in it for her art. She's got it all updated for 5.2. New Voljin model, ToT bosses, things like that. She's not exactly a computer wiz. Unless I'm missing something, you can just go download the updated version, yes?
    I beg of you to ask where she got the link for the current 5.2 stuff. The 'official' one I go by hasn't updated since Cata. I've been poking around in google and its all Cata-related, no MoP support.


    I'm doing something wrong. ( PM me the link if you by chance get it, would be very grateful. I can take either the 32 or 64 bit versions )
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  13. #4013

  14. #4014
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I beg of you to ask where she got the link for the current 5.2 stuff. The 'official' one I go by hasn't updated since Cata. I've been poking around in google and its all Cata-related, no MoP support.


    I'm doing something wrong. ( PM me the link if you by chance get it, would be very grateful. I can take either the 32 or 64 bit versions )
    Yeah no prob. I'll ask her when I'm off work tonight and if I can score a link, I'll get the PM out right away.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  15. #4015
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    My oldschool transmog


    http://i.imgur.com/219TsWV.jpg
    Woah. That looks pretty badass. I wish I had the ranking on my paladin to xmog that gear instead of my druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  16. #4016
    anyone knows cool shield matching T15 shoulders? normal ones.

  17. #4017
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    anyone knows cool shield matching T15 shoulders? normal ones.
    The yellow ones?

    Try one of the Shattered Sun shields?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  18. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    anyone knows cool shield matching T15 shoulders? normal ones.
    Wisdom's Hold would be my choice

  19. #4019

    Fire Warlord

    my current set , i call it the fire warlord . let me know what you think.


  20. #4020
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    my current set , i call it the fire warlord . let me know what you think.

    I don't like it that much :S, you should change the belt and weapon, and chest piece (you can see the chest piece on the arms and it doesn't match the rest of the set)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •