1. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    I like this! I'm not usually a big fan of the t8, but this works quite nicely. Would also give me a reason to go back and run lfr hof again

  2. #4102
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,718
    Hello people, armory in sig.
    (also have the blue/green shield from Ulduar with the lightning jumping around it)
    Need to find a 1h with some lightning effect (not thunderfury derp), there's a 1h from ToT but the only one that matches is from LFR and I can't get that because it's not on the paladin loot table
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  3. #4103

  4. #4104
    Here is a link to my Armory. I'm still debating if all the pieces work together, but I am stumped on what kind of helm I could use. Nothing seems to fit right, or has the right color scheme. I was trying to aim for the less ornate looking set of armor, and more of a function, "actually seen battle" look.

    Here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jerrith/simple

  5. #4105
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,840
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ACd/simple My paladin. not really into the small shield thingy but cant find any other that suits this set,

    dno how "common" this mog is as i dont give a rats:P i like blue. therefore i shall become a smurf!

  6. #4106
    High Overlord Moltor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Park
    Posts
    120
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Curti/simple

    My big shield is for compensation :P really liked the old pvp set and i think them shoulders match... Might change the sword but not sure what to

  7. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by Randypan View Post
    Yeah the majority of this set is Mail, which as a Plate wearing Paladin, sucks because i have to keep the slots free in my bag for the set, i have the room but Blizz should really make an exception with this set regarding Transmog, it makes no sense that as a paladin i cant Transmo my way into the Scarlet Crusade!!!
    This is my current Scarlet Crusade inspired set (for retribution):

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nedinal/simple

    I haven't been able to get my sword yet, god knows how many runs I've done..
    Mother pus bucket!

  8. #4108
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,181
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This is my current Scarlet Crusade inspired set (for retribution):

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nedinal/simple

    I haven't been able to get my sword yet, god knows how many runs I've done..
    Love the set. Hang in there on the sword, mate. Feels like everyone and their mom has it but I still did 76 runs for mine. Makes it all the more sweet to transmog literally every 2hander I have into it.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

    Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

  9. #4109
    Could someone help me with a different helmet, and weapons (sword or mace to use 2 hands with Retribution and Sword / Mace + Shield for Protection / Holy) that match the set Hateshatter Battleplate (Recolor White)?

    (Still cant post links / images)

    PS: It's for a Paladin Dwarf.

  10. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This is my current Scarlet Crusade inspired set (for retribution):

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nedinal/simple

    I haven't been able to get my sword yet, god knows how many runs I've done..
    I do not envy that tabard, at all! The worst part - I had it, then decided to vendor or delete it ages ago because my bank was full. Then they removed it from the game : /

    My transmog is rather dull - full Marshal set with t6 crown and Tyr sword/shield (Because I havent been arsed to transmog it yet x]), usualy use GM 1hand sword and GM shield. I just realy like the set :P And it was very unique before everyone who bought RBG rating started to use it.. So much for being a classic "hero".

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dndex/advanced

  11. #4111


    I've been rocking this set since the end of Cata sans the sword. That was an accidental addition while farming Ashes. The breastplate isn't transmogged as it's only really visible in the arms, but it fits well enough.

  12. #4112
    Can I get some suggestions for 1h + shield and 2h mog match for S11 (cataclysmic gladiator) set. Thanks.

    I like the S11 shield (redoubt/barrier)

  13. #4113
    Quel'Serrar from Onyxia goes perfect with S11

  14. #4114
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,343
    5.3 info soon. Not too much besides the cosmetic slot that has a lot of wiggle room from Blizzard. I think the invisible shoes are the only one being given to players next patch. There is the soulforge for grabs and uh. I don't think the polearm changes went in yet. 5.4 since they commented on changing TG's then.

    If you're a shirt collector 5.3 is going to hemorrhage your bag space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  15. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    5.3 info soon. Not too much besides the cosmetic slot that has a lot of wiggle room from Blizzard. I think the invisible shoes are the only one being given to players next patch. There is the soulforge for grabs and uh. I don't think the polearm changes went in yet. 5.4 since they commented on changing TG's then.

    If you're a shirt collector 5.3 is going to hemorrhage your bag space.
    The one and only shirt will always be my PRECIOUS RIBBON!

  16. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    The one and only shirt will always be my PRECIOUS RIBBON!
    I still don't have that one Seen it go to half my raid group.. damn rolling system.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  17. #4117
    Blademaster Zeekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Posts
    31
    Heres my Transmog. I got the idea from the Draenei Paladin in the Burning Crusade Cinematic. I didnt want a mace so I changed out the weapon.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zeekiel/simple

  18. #4118
    With patch all of the T15 healing boots had their model changed from the ankle booties to the WotLK style longboots with armored knees.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  19. #4119
    There are not many dwarfs here is not it?
    I gave a few good looks for a few pages of the topic and if I saw 2 transmogs of dwarves was very, one with a Set of Ulduar that I liked a lot but I am not qualified, or lucky to catch him alone.

    Despite the predominance of Humans and BElfs mainly female Dwarves I think the breed best suited for Paladins.

    Who knows with the remodeling of the characters that was promised by Blizz they will not be seen with better eyes.

  20. #4120
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    With patch all of the T15 healing boots had their model changed from the ankle booties to the WotLK style longboots with armored knees.
    They were never ankle boots, they were just a tighter, more fitted model (which looked horrible nonetheless).

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    There are not many dwarfs here is not it?
    I gave a few good looks for a few pages of the topic and if I saw 2 transmogs of dwarves was very, one with a Set of Ulduar that I liked a lot but I am not qualified, or lucky to catch him alone.

    Despite the predominance of Humans and BElfs mainly female Dwarves I think the breed best suited for Paladins.

    Who knows with the remodeling of the characters that was promised by Blizz they will not be seen with better eyes.
    A lot of people choose race based on racials as well as looks. And if they are horde they don't get to choose Dwarves obviously.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-05-23 at 04:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •