Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    T16 Paladin models are out! Check it out: http://www.wowhead.com/news=215959/5...el-paladin-t16
    IMO they look fabulous & I'll definitely be collecting the either the gold or blue-themed set for transmogging.
    This is it. Finally a set that sort of resembles a paladin. Looks really Juggernaughty

I love it. I'm already eager to see people come up with amazing ideas for xmogging those pieces. The shoulders are gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

need haaaaaaalp

cant seem to find a decent pair of boots to this set:<

Also need a good looking helm for this set (not tier warr lookalike)

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    stuff
    If you wouldn't mind, what items comprise those two sets? I really love both of them, each for different reasons. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, what items comprise those two sets? I really love both of them, each for different reasons. Thanks!
    il list em when i get home. no access to game atm

but a brief list where its obtainable.

first pick: pvp reputation set (blue) from TBC with different factions at honored,

weapon is toc10 heroic anub. shield from supremus i think.

boots was just random from mogit.

belt quest reward from Nrend.

Tabard unobtainable.

second is LFR warrior lookalike from different bosses.

weapon is from maloriak in BWD

shield from Felmyst SWP

I'm not seeing anything about the polearms being xmoggable for paladins or death knights. Pooo.
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)

I've been using this set for awhile now.
    I will probably use the new tier shoulders next patch with the same set.
    I switch my weapon from time to time, debating whether Soul Cleaver or Greatword of Frozen Hells looks best with it, click my armory to see the sword.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2013-07-05 at 05:55 AM.

What are you wearing with your CM Gold Set?

Hi,

I have just recently aquired my Holy Warrior Set and I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I can't figure out what Weapon, Shield, Tabard and Cloak will fit best.

So, I thought to myself - why not just ask? I guess everybody has their own preferences and we could compile some nice outfits:

(Click pictures for enlarged version)

Rear:

Front:

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BB/advanced

Outfit: Wrathful Gladiator Sword + Schield / August Celestials Tabard / Non-Transmogged Melee DPS Legendary Cloak
    RL, GM and Pally Tank for 10-man Guild Plage, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Prot Paladin / Blood DK

Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/plageriemu

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Seeing as we have a fantastic, and extensive Transmog thread already going Riemu2k3, I've brought your thread here.

I'll let others offer input on the shield and 1h weapon, however my cloak of choice is Asimov's Drape, and my tabard of choice with the set is Argent Crusader's Tabard.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    I have just recently aquired my Holy Warrior Set and I'm in a bit of a pickle. I can't figure out what Weapon, Shield, Tabard and Cloak will fit best.

So, I thought to myself - why not just ask? I guess everybody has their own preferences and we could compile some nice outfits:
    Weapon: Runescribed Blade
    Shield: Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight
    Tabard: None
    Cloak: Cranewing Cloak

Wait, are the epic cloaks not xmoggable from the 5.3 quest? I figured when they turned orange they'd be not up for xmog but as epics...

If you are able to xmog a cloak, I recommend the good old Permafrost Cape: http://www.wowhead.com/item=69878

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Wait, are the epic cloaks not xmoggable from the 5.3 quest? I figured when they turned orange they'd be not up for xmog but as epics...

If you are able to xmog a cloak, I recommend the good old Permafrost Cape: http://www.wowhead.com/item=69878
    The epic version is.. which makes me think the legendary will be to. i mean in prev xpacks all the "pre legend" wpns in the chains could not be mogged /mogged into.

but atm you can so.. yeah... dno

Weapon: Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer, or Honor's Call.
    Shield: Skyguardian's shield
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Cloak: Tigerclaw Cape (legendary version once you get it, the dps version is better anyway for us prot paladins)
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm not sure, either way I like the way the Healer cloak (no transmog, shocking) looks with the set.

Hi,

Rear:

Front:

Outfit: Wrathful Gladiator Sword + Schield / August Celestials Tabard / Non-Transmogged Melee DPS Legendary Cloak
    Youre lucky youre a tauren lol, you have more shields to go through without having to worry about the shoulders clipping :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    Weapon: Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer, or Honor's Call.
    Shield: Skyguardian's shield
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Cloak: Tigerclaw Cape (legendary version once you get it, the dps version is better anyway for us prot paladins)
    That would be a good idea if he was alliance, not horde
    But yea, good matches, especially the tabard works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Edeta View Post
    That would be a good idea if he was alliance, not horde
    But yea, good matches, especially the tabard works great!
    Lol, didn't mean to be unhelpful in that regard, sometimes I can be a bit of a space cadet if I focus too much on something else!

You can use Bastion of Light from Hyjal or Bulwark of Algalon from Algalon of course. Those two are kind of out of the norm. Others might be Cataclysmic Galdiator's Redoubt if you're into small shields, Northern Barrier if you don't mind the slight color difference, or Good ole' Bulwark of Azzinoth.
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Hi,

Rear:

Front:

Couldn't really figure out which one to use for my set either. I ended up choosing:

weapon: Quel'delar
    shield: timepiece of the bronze flight (forget which version)
    cloak: wrathful gladiator's cloak of victory

“All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine.” - Socrates

Not sure if you decided on a weapon yet Riemu but Hailstorm looks pretty neat with that armour in my opinion.

As for a shield, eh I know a few protection Paladins use Stormshield of Renewal on my realm, might look a bit small on a Tauren though, current tabard seems rather neat though with that set.

Caress of Insanity (1h Mace) and Barricade of Eternity match the pally CM set perfectly. Pair with Tabard of the Lightbringer and you're golden.