1. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Bought the fire helmet. I'm liking my new set
    Nice set there. However I would check out Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart (can't post links yet). Looks sweet.

  2. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by norml View Post
    Nice set there. However I would check out Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart (can't post links yet). Looks sweet.
    Thank you. I have the shield in my bank and I think it doesn't fit as well. I like the fire theme with the horns and the weapon and the shield has.
    Sydäntalvi @ Darksorrow EU
    Paladin | Warrior | Death Knight | Druid | Monk

  3. #4363
    Wow I remember when this thread first started! There is a lot of awesome new gear to work with, will have to check it out in moggit. Are there any 2h swords in MoP with similar design to the gm claymore? Something huge but elegant that doesn't defy the laws of physics?

  4. #4364
    Field Marshal Bahgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenheim View Post
    The mog I am currently using, last season WotLK set is really my favourite !
    What belt is that?

  5. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahgo View Post
    What belt is that?
    Holy offset belt from ToT.You can get one also if you are friendly with Shado-Pan Assault.

  6. #4366
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,303
    I have to say it is humbling to come back to the forums and not see this thread lighten ablaze from the xmog hood ordeal. <3 Keep up with the good sets.


    Anyone out there on the 5.4 ptr yet by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  7. #4367
    I dont get people posting xmog sets that consist 3/4 out of the same tier/season set.....

  8. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    I dont get people posting xmog sets that consist 3/4 out of the same tier/season set.....
    To be fair, having legs/chest/hands of one set and then shoulders from another could get a totally new-looking appearance. But it is kinda boring transmogging into a complete set, gotta mix it up!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  9. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    To be fair, having legs/chest/hands of one set and then shoulders from another could get a totally new-looking appearance. But it is kinda boring transmogging into a complete set, gotta mix it up!
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.

  10. #4370
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    Maybe this has been asked before but I am looking to build a set similar to Lor'themar Theron. I just want something that would befit a Blood Knight and want to go with a red and gold theme. Suggestions?
    Theron isn't a Blood Knight though, and his set is a mix of leather and cloth from SW. Closest thing would be Horde T9.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  11. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.
    I, for one, happen to like complete sets.

    It used to carry with it a sense of badassery.

    This is what I look like in my ret gear atm.

    Last edited by Rocketsauce; 2013-07-19 at 03:39 PM.

  12. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    I, for one, happen to like complete sets.

    It used to carry with it a sense of badassery.

    This is what I look like in my ret gear atm.

    That set looks so awesome on dwarves. My DK tank has that set and it looks really nice on him. Looks kinda clunky on humans though.

    I'm trying to toy around with the red (not horns) and blue helms from the pet store. I currently have the red helm on T2 but it just doesn't feel right using T2. I've been seeing it around less and less, but it just doesn't feel very fresh. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iftycal/simple - to see what it looks like.

  13. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I changed it, if you click the image you'll be forwarded to a 1920x1060 picture.

    still isn't working. but looks good from what I can see.

  14. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    That set looks so awesome on dwarves. My DK tank has that set and it looks really nice on him. Looks kinda clunky on humans though.

    I'm trying to toy around with the red (not horns) and blue helms from the pet store. I currently have the red helm on T2 but it just doesn't feel right using T2. I've been seeing it around less and less, but it just doesn't feel very fresh. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iftycal/simple - to see what it looks like.
    The set I'm wearing there is the red DK lookalike from Naxx with ToT DK shoulders and boots. Belt is from MSV and axe is Nightfall.

  15. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    I'm trying to toy around with the red (not horns) and blue helms from the pet store. I currently have the red helm on T2 but it just doesn't feel right using T2. I've been seeing it around less and less, but it just doesn't feel very fresh. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    DK lookalike gear from ICC25H/mix n match with Sunwell plate, any of the Warrior-lookalike heroic gear from Cataclysm. The colors look really good with LFR T14 too, but the theme, not so much, you'd probably need to use different shoulders. Which shoulders, I don't know. DK gear from N Firelands looks good as well, but again, good luck finding matching shoulders.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2013-07-20 at 07:17 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  16. #4376
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    still isn't working. but looks good from what I can see.
    check my first post, I'll get url for fullscreen. Hang on.
    huh... seems like the image site I used resized it, anyways click my armory in signature and you'll see.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  17. #4377
    The worst part about xmogging weapons isn't trying to pick one that works its trying to find one that works AND doesn't show the Jade Spirit enchant glow...

    That enchant ruins weapon transmogs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNL...ature=youtu.be (#1 SSB Gold run on Bleeding Hollow)
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

  18. #4378
    Pit Lord Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gran Pulse
    Posts
    2,303
    They need to make enchants be used also for vanity purposes. Keep glows, but offer different types/modes. Like having dancing steel be 'enchanted' over by mongoose for looks. Not scaling an old world enchant but rather use it for vanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

  19. #4379
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    Ofcourse but i see people posting old pvp sets that consists of helm, chest, shoulders, gloves and even legs.. I mean.. whats xmogging about that.
    Transmogrification is just using the appearance of an item over another one. Using a full existing set isn't any less "xmoggy" than using individual pieces from different sets to create a unique one. It may not be as original or as I said, unique, but it's certainly still using the tool for it's intended purpose. Taste is subjective, anyway. Some people might actually just love all the pieces of one set. Maybe they've experimented with as many alternatives as they could find and still found the complete set to be more to their liking. There's no wrong or right way to use the feature.

  20. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Transmogrification is just using the appearance of an item over another one. Using a full existing set isn't any less "xmoggy" than using individual pieces from different sets to create a unique one. It may not be as original or as I said, unique, but it's certainly still using the tool for it's intended purpose. Taste is subjective, anyway. Some people might actually just love all the pieces of one set. Maybe they've experimented with as many alternatives as they could find and still found the complete set to be more to their liking. There's no wrong or right way to use the feature.
    What you say is very true, but from the original post about this opinion of his, from my understanding I got that he didn't think it was post-worthy, since one could just say "I'm using T6" for example. It's all fine and well to use a full set, but posting it here is what he was against. I think.

    Tbh, I kinda agree with that. I love this thread for the original and creative mixes of items people come up with, just posting a full set isn't very fun. We all know what that looks like. Of course, people are still allowed to post whatever the heck they want, I personally will just skip over that post
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •